Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/13/2022 6:43:33 PM EDT
Skip a couple minutes in as the audio sucks.
https://youtu.be/1mGml0qggWw

[UPDATE]

Rare breed has not been raided and the ATF does not have a list of customers.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYsRQueK2O_/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Thanks for the update @Chisel
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the aft. Don’t understand how they find the time to raid a business when it’s clear they are very busy guzzling cum by the bucket.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Again?...or am I mistaken?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck the AFT
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#4]
So I wonder if they now have a list of every single RB customer and will be coming after them for owning machine guns?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I wonder if they now have a list of every single RB customer and will be coming after them for owning machine guns?
View Quote

They use FedEx for that first.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're going to be interviewed by someone for broadcast, do it somewhere with good internet service and not from your freakin' car.  Couldn't get past two minutes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#7]
At the end of the youtube segment, John Crane stated that yes, AFT does have the RBT customer list....
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they're lucky they'll just have to turn in their $300 trigger

If they're really lucky, ATF will get its pepe slapped.

I guess they didn't win in court so they had to go HAM?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Did they burn the women and children alive again?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Again?...or am I mistaken?
View Quote

They were visited and served with a letter asking them to stop selling them, which they refused to do.  This is something new.

I hope they prevail in court.  I'll buy multiple of these triggers if they do.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

The guy in the video said they DO have the customer list and to "be aware of that".
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#12]
FATF
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The guy in the video said they DO have the customer list and to "be aware of that".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They’re coming.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the fuck would RB even keep such a list
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Cash and carry everything.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dayum....2 letters and I only have one dog. I wonder if any of the AFT's worked for Troy?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was actually a honeypot?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What trigger?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#19]
My bet ATF wants their sales list. Go after those Jan 6 insurrectionists!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#20]
ATF did this the day after Rare Breed got the injunction against WOT, probably hoping they’d burn through financial resources.

Fuck the atf.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did they burn the women and children alive again?
View Quote

Doesn't that happen when they go to get the actual sold triggers?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#22]
But what happens to a customer if they sold their Rare Breed Trigger int he home depot parking lot?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#23]
You guys that shipped them to your neighbor, please give them a heads up.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think it's just part of the typical ecommerce packages people get when they set up a retail website.  If you buy a lens cap from a camera shop online, you'll be on a similar list.

That said, it is absolutely ridiculous that any gun industry manufacturer or retailer that makes or sells anything like a brace, an 80% receiver or a trigger that lets you simulate full auto fire would actually keep customer information.

There is a small, but less than zero chance RBT was a fed honey pot from the beginning.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#25]
For posterity: dupe
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Hearing-on-YT-That-Rare-Breed-Triggers-Raided/5-2521813/
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
But what happens to a customer if they sold their Rare Breed Trigger int he home depot parking lot?
View Quote

Legally the trigger doesn't meet the definition of an MG. This is all political bullshit as the reason they are moving on these pure and simple.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought they won a court case or something and were in the clear. Am I thinking of something else?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Legally the trigger doesn't meet the definition of an MG. This is all political bullshit as the reason they are moving on these pure and simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Legally what meets or doesn't meet the definition of being a MG isn't up to us.

By plain English? Sure.

Those who work for the government don't care. If they say a duck on your pond is actually a giraffe and you've violated some regulation relating to giraffes - and they can get a court to agree - then guess what?

Well. Might as well use the Ben method and make them work for it and lawyer up!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just like bumpstocks?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If you're going to be interviewed by someone for broadcast, do it somewhere with good internet service and not from your freakin' car.  Couldn't get past two minutes.
View Quote

Yeah, I shut it off at 1:47. Dumb.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:24:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Just like bumpstocks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like bumpstocks?

Or a shoestring (for a number of years) or a business card containing a laser engraving of a lightning link or...

Hell of a thing.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You say "Legally", like it means anything.

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Gots to justify dat budgit!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
And wear a mask, dark glasses and an FBI hat.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think it's just part of the typical ecommerce packages people get when they set up a retail website.  If you buy a lens cap from a camera shop online, you'll be on a similar list.

That said, it is absolutely ridiculous that any gun industry manufacturer or retailer that makes or sells anything like a brace, an 80% receiver or a trigger that lets you simulate full auto fire would actually keep customer information.

There is a small, but less than zero chance RBT was a fed honey pot from the beginning.
View Quote

Isn't Spikes Tactical behind RB?

If the fed leakes (true or not) that it was a honeypot, it would destroy what business they have.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Might as well use the Ben method and make them work for it and lawyer up!
View Quote

This is exactly my plan, @Ben is 100% right that everyone needs to lawyer up, not speak to the ATF, and collectively make their job as tough as possible. I bought one of these solely as an act of protest with the plan of putting a good firearms attorney on retainer once the time came.

Anyone have any recommendations on an attorney who would be up for this sort of work?

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This is exactly my plan, @Ben is 100% right that everyone needs to lawyer up, not speak to the ATF, and collectively make their job as tough as possible. I bought one of these solely as an act of protest with the plan of putting a good firearms attorney on retainer once the time came.

Anyone have any recommendations on an attorney who would be up for this sort of work?

View Quote

It'd be good if we all (FRT owners) pooled together and hired someone top notch.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only know one guy in Montana and I doubt he works in WY. Actually it's been long enough that he may not be in business any more.

Perhaps we should start compiling a list of lawyers to contact.

Quoted:
It'd be good if we all (FRT owners) pooled together and hired someone top notch.

I'd be down for that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I only know one guy in Montana and I doubt he works in WY. Actually it's been long enough that he may not be in business any more.

I'd be down for that.
View Quote

reckon the atf would supply that list so we could contact the other owners? :)
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be down for that.

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be down for that.

We could try writing them a letter?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A proper attorney for this sort of thing runs about $250.00 per hour ...... how long do you plan to "protest" ????
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Is this Deja Vu all over again or is this the ATF action after the Rare Breed complaint over the cease and desist got thrown out?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#45]
@jaquefrost I wonder your thoughts on this?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A proper attorney for this sort of thing runs about $250.00 per hour ...... how long do you plan to "protest" ????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be new here.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't forget to wear your mask. Don't be a super spreader.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck finding any vendor that doesn’t retain a “list”
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right - the second amendment isn't that important.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top