Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2021 1:54:49 PM EDT
Are there any openings in a league this year?  Or anyone want in on one?  In search of a new one after my college league went defunct.  I have no problems commissioning for anyone that wants in.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
No NFL until they fire Goodell and unF*@k themselves...
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ll join a league or 3.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
We have 1! lol, was guessing this would mostly garner people crapping on NFL but holding out hope.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#4]
No we should be able to fill one out.  I was in 2 here last year.   Brian from Aim surplus ran them.   Not sure he wants to keep them going but I can’t speak to that with certainty.  

You’ll commish?  Yahoo league?    We tried espn and I thought it sucked as did most other players.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:25:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mattpsky] [#5]
Yes sir, Ill commish a Yahoo league, still better than the others I think.  Figure we can vote on entry fee/prize structure/scoring etc, but I would much prefer a standard or .5/1 PPR.  I have one other member here in as well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Looking for anybody interested in participating in a 15 player PPR 2023 NFL.COM fantasy football league. Buy in will be $100. For now you can reserve a spot and don’t have to pay until the league is filled.
I can send you an invite and put you in touch with the commish to work out details. Draft will be on 28 Aug 2023.  It’s a 10 team league and as of now we only have three slots filled. Contact me if interested or if you need more details.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top