Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/27/2022 7:16:00 AM EDT
I see posters talking about correcting liberals on assault rifle type words, explaining ar15s are not assault rifles, as they are not full auto, and are useful for hunting, no different in operation than their daddy’s duck shotgun, shy and bashful, as they try to imply / explain military style weapons were not designed for killing humans, and harmless.

Yes they fucking were, but that’s ok, and here’s why.

When a shitweasel liberal calls your ar15 a assault rifle / designed for killing….

The correct answer is, fuck yes, fuck gun control, and fuck you.

fuck that, the second amendment protects assault rifles / military weapons, the clueless, corrupt, dumb fuck Supreme Court even said so in a ruling in the 1930s. yes, they are assault rifles, weapons of war, weapons for killing people, and you corrupt shitweasel politicians can fuck right off because they are 100% the most important item in the constitution, more important than the freedom of speech, religion, or voting, abortions or marriage or anything else, the founders felt so, so they put them in #1, with the words “ shall not be infringed “ regulated, restricted, banned, removed, taxed, permitted or anything else, those weapons were deemed ESSENTIAL to freedom, minorly for self defense and hunting , with the main reason being to prevent being abused by slimy shitweasel corrupt treasonous politicians just like infest DC currently. With, the requirements/ demands of the founding fathers to use them, to prevent them being banned / confiscated or any other rights taken away.

If said worthless shitweasel politicians would actually be doing their constitutionally obligated jobs, like fighting crime / prosecuting criminals, protecting citizens from government, sealing the borders against invaders, balancing budgets, putting America first, always, we would have only 10% of the current problems, at most, probably much less.  

Failing corrupt politicians have wrecked this country, created from thin air many of our biggest problems, ignored their duties, abused their power for self enrichment, we need fucking politician control, not fucking gun control.

It’s past time being nice, past time for compromising on gun control, it’s time to take rights back and getting militant in their faces and demanding our constitutional right to own weapons be restored, as they never had the right or power to limit, restrict, ban etc in the first place. So, fuck them. Owning a ar15 and 30 rd mags is the most protected right, more important than freedom of speech, freedom of religion, abortion, marriage of any flavor or anything else, because without the arms to defend your rights, you have no rights.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Most gun owners are disengaged with the debate.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:19:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Their ability to lethally overwhelm a larger/more powerful force are exactly why it’s important that I own one.

Fuck ‘em.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:20:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I see posters talking about correcting liberals on assault rifle type words, explaining ar15s are not assault rifles, as they are not full auto, and are useful for hunting, no different in operation than their daddy’s duck shotgun, shy and bashful, as they try to imply / explain military style weapons were not designed for killing humans, and harmless.

When a shitweasel liberal calls your ar15 a assault rifle / designed for killing….

fuck that, the second amendment protects assault rifles / military weapons, the clueless, corrupt, dumb fuck Supreme Court even said so in a ruling in the 1930s. yes, they are assault rifles, weapons of war, weapons for killing people, and you corrupt shitweasel politicians can fuck right off because they are 100% the most important item in the constitution, more important than the freedom of speech, religion, or voting, abortions or marriage or anything else, the founders felt so, so they put them in #1, with the words “ shall not be infringed “ regulated, restricted, banned, removed, taxed, permitted or anything else, those weapons were deemed ESSENTIAL to freedom, minorly for self defense and hunting , with the main reason being to prevent being abused by slimy shitweasel corrupt treasonous politicians just like infest DC currently. With, the requirements/ demands of the founding fathers to use them, to prevent them being banned / confiscated or any other rights taken away.

If said worthless shitweasel politicians would actually be doing their constitutionally obligated jobs, like fighting crime / prosecuting criminals, protecting citizens from government, sealing the borders against invaders, balancing budgets, putting America first, always, we would have only 10% of the current problems, at most, probably much less.  

Failing corrupt politicians have wrecked this country, created from thin air many of our biggest problems, ignored their duties, abused their power for self enrichment, we need fucking politician control, not fucking gun control.

It’s past time being nice, past time for compromising on gun control, it’s time to take rights back and getting militant in their faces and demanding our constitutional right to own weapons be restored, as they never had the right or power to limit, restrict, ban etc in the first place. So, fuck them. Owning a ar15 and 30 rd mags is the most protected right, more important than freedom of speech, freedom of religion, abortion, marriage of any flavor or anything else, because without the arms to defend your rights, you have no rights.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/9CB5631B-8CAD-4C22-A3B6-39574292EDCE_jpe-2398494.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/8131708D-DF4F-478F-831C-FBCCD2600ED3_jpe-2398490.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/C1B233E3-EEAD-4317-BAA1-2D59FC89CCE0_jpe-2398491.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/E31A00A3-1660-4EE0-A9F7-BBA4E3EE055A_jpe-2398492.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/A128B338-17ED-4EC3-99AF-94BC6E1FCF0B_jpe-2398493.JPG
View Quote

Fairly certain those Washington quotes arent real
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:30:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Keeping the right to own guns, legally, without government intervention, will require gun owners to start getting extremely aggressive, same as liberals do on dumb shit like abortion.  Government fears messing with abortion, gay rights, Muslims etc because they fear the push back that will come.

Whoopi Goldberg, dumb whore she is, recently said if government takes abortion rights from women…then women / government will take gun rights from everyone else.

Which is retarded, if government steals abortion from women, they plan to sacrifice their right to own guns to government freely in response, lose another right,, which allows gov to freely take even more rights more easily ?

Totally retarded. First of all, women are the weakest of the two sexes, at the mercy of the average man and needing the gun more than anyone else, pretending they are equal is fine, but owning a gun makes them equal in reality, and prevents them being abused by man or government.  Everyone, liberals and conservatives alike should realize government is never friendly, it’s a rabid Pitt bull that might attack your enemy today, but might just as likely tear into you at some later date.

Thus everyone should be armed, and a hard target, which keeps the peace better than everyone disarmed, because once disarmed, the mob rules, and government is free to stomp everyone’s rights into the dirt, ( look at England, Australia, etc today for proof, they have whatever rights gov gives, and gov takes it away easily and their only recourse is cry on social media, because they are helpless peasants ) because make no mistake, government eventually seeks to control everything, every single aspect of your life, with zero push back from pesky peasants. They will remove rights, create new laws until your no better than a small child told what to eat, watch, hear, where to play, what games your allowed to pay, what medical care you deserve, etc.

So, being armed is the best defense to criminal abuse, violent mobs, and most especially, defense against government abuses, because eventually, government is forced to send armed men to enforce their rulings, and it’s much harder to impose abusive laws on angry heavily armed citizens, than angry helpless unarmed peasants.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely goddamned right!

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#6]
And nobody cares about your life like you do.  Stay ready and willing to push back against evil, because you can't trust the cops to rush in and save innocent lives.

Guns are for killing, and one really good trick for not getting killed by me, or any other average person, is to not attack them.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I’ve been saying this for years. The “modern sporting rifle” moniker is stupid and is playing into the lefts argument. I heard a gun store owner being interviewed on the radio going on and on about how AR15s are NOTHING like M4/M16s, they just look like them. No… it’s literally the exact same gun but without select fire.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#8]
While I agree with every word you've said, I don't know that it's universally the best response in a discussion. I've converted more anti-gun people by talking them in to coming to the range and shooting with them. Phrases such as:
  • "Yesterday, I thought 1,000 rounds of bullets was astronomical. Now I see how you could go through that in an afternoon."
  • "That's it? That's what I was afraid of?"
  • "Finally! I hit it!"
  • "OK, so now I understand why this type of gun (AR) is preferred."
  • "Crap. I'm not going to get any sleep tonight doing research on what to buy."
  • "I was afraid this was going to happen. This was WAY more fun than I thought. This is going to cost me money and impact my golf game."
All of the above are real, verbatim or very close to verbatim quotes. I remember exactly who said it and what they were shooting when they did. (Except the second to last one and the last one. Those happened at dinner after and while we were packing up respectively.)

I'll not waver one inch on my beliefs, but I'm willing to talk with them if there's the least bit of curiosity. I've had better luck with a 30 round mag on steel plates through a suppressed AR than any eloquence of speech I tried to muster.

My favorite question at the end of a range day is "Now, knowing what you know now...and recognizing human behaviour since the dawn of time...why do you think politicians are so hell bent on us not having firearms?"
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:35:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/9CB5631B-8CAD-4C22-A3B6-39574292EDCE_jpe-2398494.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/8131708D-DF4F-478F-831C-FBCCD2600ED3_jpe-2398490.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/C1B233E3-EEAD-4317-BAA1-2D59FC89CCE0_jpe-2398491.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/E31A00A3-1660-4EE0-A9F7-BBA4E3EE055A_jpe-2398492.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/92687/A128B338-17ED-4EC3-99AF-94BC6E1FCF0B_jpe-2398493.JPG

The founding fathers were extremely clear on their intent in regards to the second amendment. It’s there to prevent government from stealing your guns via various laws, rules, policies, etc. as well as intending citizens using those arms against their  government , should it become abusive.

Even if one of those memes is incorrect, it changes nothing. They made their intent very clear via their speeches, personal writings, and shooting the abusive British government in the face and building a free country from the ruins of tyrannical government they defeated.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#10]
About every federal agent and LEO has access to an AR. And surely they aren't in favor of the government 'hunting' and killing citizens, especially BIPOCs. So they can show us the way by giving up all the ARs in government hands.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Time for debate is over
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:44:23 AM EDT
[#12]
re 'Assault Weapons" From the CA AWB case a while back -

The plaintiffs successfully argued that California's use of the term 'assault weapons' was 'a politically-concocted pejorative term designed to suggest that there is an inherently unlawful or illegitimate basis for owning otherwise common firearms protected by the Second Amendment.'

They added that California banned guns which should have been lawful to own by designating them assault weapons using faulty rationales, such as a rifle's ammunition capacity.

Arguing the case before Friday's ruling, the plaintiffs' ruler George M Lee said: 'The government cannot ban the constitutionally-protected firearms at issue in this case.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nothing new or enlightening has been added to this debate from either side. Its the same tired talking points everyone has already screamed at each other a million times. It should be obvious that the two sides in this argument will simply never, ever agree, so debate is pointless.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:47:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Well duh
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And nobody cares about your life like you do.  Stay ready and willing to push back against evil, because you can't trust the cops to rush in and save innocent lives.

Guns are for killing, and one really good trick for not getting killed by me, or any other average person, is to not attack them.
View Quote

Fuck yes. No one cares about you or your families safety like you do, everyone else, especially government puts your safety below their dental plan, lunch break, agencies policies and criminals rights.

Even IF, Your local cops, fire dept, and paramedics and hospital are the best, of the best, of the best, they are still 10, 20, 30 minutes away, while most life n death situations are over in seconds. And recent developments like riots, natural disasters show emergency help might not be coming for days in certain situations.

Everyone should own a decent gun, fire extinguisher and medical kit, and skills to use all three, because you are on the scene everyday, and your best first line of defense.

Typically, government arrives in time to mop things up. I often ask people, what’s the first scene in a cop movie / show ?

They respond, well, a crime scene right ? Where there are dead bodies, from murder, fire, mayhem, and the cops are mopping it up, trying to discover who the killer is.

That’s great and all, finding the killer days, weeks, months later, but does little for the dead victim. While being armed might well have saved the victim, and the cops would instead be there investigating a self defense shooting of a bad guy, vs the murdered citizen.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:51:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’ve been saying this for years. The “modern sporting rifle” moniker is stupid and is playing into the lefts argument. I heard a gun store owner being interviewed on the radio going on and on about how AR15s are NOTHING like M4/M16s, they just look like them. No… it’s literally the exact same gun but without select fire.
View Quote

The bottom line is, liberals don’t give a fuck. They want to ban assault rifles AND your daddy’s duck shotgun. They want them all banned and only government agents armed. Once they ban assault rifles, the best target will be handguns, then pump shotguns, then sniper rifle hunting rifles.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:54:44 AM EDT
[#17]
So? (Response to thread title.)
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Over the course of many years, the concept of relying on a government agency to protect us and our liberties has become normalized.   We now are amazed when they don't do it.  It's time for our own great reset to individual responsibility and self sufficiency, the values that started us on this journey in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

No apologies
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Yes, of course. Most firearms are at very least derived from a military design, as the military is the primary driver for innovation.

The Founding Fathers were pretty clear in stating that they wanted the people to own the same types of guns the military had. In 1776, that was a Brown Bess. In 2022, it's an M4A1.

As to killing people, well, some people need killing. An unfortunate fact, but a fact nonetheless.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck liberals. There is no debate, no reasoning with those fucks. Fuck them.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:02:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Heisenberg. "You're goddamn right!" Breaking Bad Season 5 Walter White
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#23]
And yet somehow my AR and all my other guns haven’t killed anyone.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Exactly. When tyrants come to take your freedom and livelihood, that's war. It's best to be prepared.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#25]
The right of the people to keep and bear arms was designed to keep the govt from too much control over the citizenry.

In other words, it is for killing politicians who exercise tyrannical control over the CITIZENS. To give the citizens a mechanism to rid itself of an oppressive government.

THAT is how the question should be answered.

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Darn, I'm absolutely sure none of my ARs has ever shot anyone, let alone killed anyone.

I can't be so sure about my 03 Springfield, several M1917s, my 03A3, 03A4, and several M1 Garands.  All of them were designed to kill people and I'm sure some of them have.  

Does that make them "bad?"
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The plaintiffs successfully argued that California's use of the term 'assault weapons' was 'a politically-concocted pejorative term designed to suggest that there is an inherently unlawful or illegitimate basis for owning otherwise common firearms protected by the Second Amendment.'

They added that California banned guns which should have been lawful to own by designating them assault weapons using faulty rationales, such as a rifle's ammunition capacity.

Arguing the case before Friday's ruling, the plaintiffs' ruler George M Lee said: 'The government cannot ban the constitutionally-protected firearms at issue in this case.
View Quote

Yet MA has by DA decree, banned the AR15 and AK and many rifles in common usage and the law stands in complete defiance to the Miller decision. The SCOTUS is being ignored, the Constitution is being ignored.

And they will continue to be ignored because the fed and many state govts are corrupt to the core.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Their ability to lethally overwhelm a larger/more powerful force are exactly why it’s important that I own one.

Fuck ‘em.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:13:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The right of the people to keep and bear arms was designed to keep the govt from too much control over the citizenry.

In other words, it is for killing politicians who exercise tyrannical control over the CITIZENS. To give the citizens a mechanism to rid itself of an oppressive government.

View Quote

I'll go with this answer.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have more faith than I do. Personally I think we’re just a few short years away from government getting true believer liberal majority in SCOTUS and them rubber stamping whatever anti gun shit comes their was as good to go, it’s constitutional you racist bigots !

Hopefully I’m wrong and just feeling the propaganda from a small minority using their media to seem bigger, but it’s hard to not feel like the entire media nothing more than democrat propaganda wing, the entire government ibeyond corrupt, dems pure evil, Repubs their henchmen and the DOJ so hopelessly in the corrupt pockets of top politicians totally worthless at prosecuting the corrupt politicians in any meaningful way. In effect, congressman, senators and top gov officials and billionaires have become untouchable American royalty, and as long  as they play by certain rules, they can basically do anything they want with no consequences.

I have almost no faith in voting either, but I’ll keep playing the game a little longer as I’m still hoping it might matter somehow.

I’m afraid we’re extremely close to only having 1 possible solution if we want justice for all, and keep the American dream alive, and even that solution , while having a large chance of success, only has about a 1/2 chance of not resulting in a form of government even worse.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yet the founders and the new citizens of the USA did not kill the politicians ( or the king ) of the govt of the time. They killed the army enforcers that the politicians ( and the king ) sent.

Same thing in the so called civil war.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#34]
My response in a 2A discussion with a liberal is to simply say, "Yeah.  So what's your point?"  

Other than that, I don't argue with anyone who has already closed their mind on the issue at hand.  The only benefit from that situation is to salvage some entertainment from it.  So I just troll.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Guns are tools; they have many uses.  And, yes, killing is one of the uses.

Humans have sociopathy at a set percent of the population & whether or not “modern life” contributes to sociopathy is conjecture.

But fireworks & pressure cookers & cars/trucks have proved intent to kill can be done with any tool.

A knowledgeable brain can visit a big box store & build more efficient killing tools, but let’s not discuss the sociopathy—let’s blame objects for human behavior.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:18:01 AM EDT
[#36]
More glocks and hipoints have killed people last weekend than all the rifle murders combined all of last year.

But, dont ever let logic creep into a discussion where politicians are involved.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Over the course of many years, the concept of relying on a government agency to protect us and our liberties has become normalized.   We now are amazed when they don't do it.  It's time for our own great reset to individual responsibility and self sufficiency, the values that started us on this journey in the first place.
View Quote

That’s it.

We’re to the point voting and angry emails are not making a impact, a million angry voters in DC, in front of their place of work, their favorite restaurant, every single  politicians house, vacation house, aunt, sisters, parents house , etc, disrupting their lives for days / weeks with no relief anywhere they go is what it’s going to take to get their attention. It’s not just about gun rights either, gov corruption, abuses, out of control gov agencies, 30 trillion debt, open borders, x 1000.

we ( taxpaying Americans wanting a future for our kids ) are the majority, I have no doubt, allowing a vocal corrupt minority steal our rights away via corruption, voter fraud, etc is totally unacceptable.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:21:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yet MA has by DA decree, banned the AR15 and AK and many rifles in common usage and the law stands in complete defiance to the Miller decision. The SCOTUS is being ignored, the Constitution is being ignored.

And they will continue to be ignored because the fed and many state govts are corrupt to the core.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Don’t forget California and their bullshit, especially that dumb fuck approved handgun list, unconstitutional as fuck. IMHO so are all added taxes and fees for purchasing guns.  100% unconstitutional, no different than a poll tax, or special fee to buy a Bible.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You have more faith than I do. Personally I think we’re just a few short years away from government getting true believer liberal majority in SCOTUS and them rubber stamping whatever anti gun shit comes their was as good to go, it’s constitutional you racist bigots !

Hopefully I’m wrong and just feeling the propaganda from a small minority using their media to seem bigger, but it’s hard to not feel like the entire media nothing more than democrat propaganda wing, the entire government ibeyond corrupt, dems pure evil, Repubs their henchmen and the DOJ so hopelessly in the corrupt pockets of top politicians totally worthless at prosecuting the corrupt politicians in any meaningful way.

I have almost no faith in voting either, but I’ll keep playing the game a little longer as I’m still hoping it might matter somehow.

I’m afraid we’re extremely close to only having 1 possible solution if we want justice for all, and keep the American dream alive, and even that solution , while having a large chance of success, only has about a 1/2 chance of not resulting in a form of government even worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully I’m wrong and just feeling the propaganda from a small minority using their media to seem bigger, but it’s hard to not feel like the entire media nothing more than democrat propaganda wing, the entire government ibeyond corrupt, dems pure evil, Repubs their henchmen and the DOJ so hopelessly in the corrupt pockets of top politicians totally worthless at prosecuting the corrupt politicians in any meaningful way.

Balance the minority screeching with some good developments, such as 25 states now having constitutional carry. etc..  A win with the pending SCOTUS 2A case would be more good news.  You are spot on - this government is no longer legitimate, no longer governing with our consent and has been co-opted by a leftist minority and their useful idiot actors and is in a cycle of perpetual infringement of our rights.  The only real solution to this is codified in our founding documents.  When and how will we implement that solution, I ask rhetorically.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#40]
It is the most popular rifle in the world.

But calling it a "weapon of war" is disingenuous.

Decidedly non-weapons-of-war kill way more people (high points and glocks) domestically.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Buy A Shotgun Song - ft. VP Biden & Darren Criss
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Balance the minority screeching with some good developments, such as 25 states now having constitutional carry. etc..  A win with the pending SCOTUS 2A case would be more good news.  You are spot on - this government is no longer legitimate, no longer governing with our consent and has been co-opted by a leftist minority and their useful idiot actors and is in a cycle of perpetual infringement of our rights.  The only real solution to this is codified in our founding documents.  When and how will we implement that solution, I ask rhetorically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Individual states will have to start protecting tactical self defense weapons via strong legislation,  demanding sealed borders, and other things and doing shit to force it, like withholding federal taxes, forcing illegals out of their state, imprisoning them, etc. Then producing a large mob of armed agents and deputized citizens when feds show up to complain, arrest  fed agents / confiscate their weapons and vehicles and dump them out of their state at gunpoint at the state line .  Those who attempt to violate state sovereignty via force to arrest gun owners / raid places over guns ( atf ) force out IRS etc.

That’s a possible future, if states have any hope of controlling what happens in their state in any meaningful way .
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#43]
My argument is: It's none of you or your illigitimate, incompetent and corrupt government's god damn business what I own!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That store owner and all who talk like that play into the democrats' hands, and are in fact agreeing with Dems that dangerous military style weapons should be banned.

Every fucking weapon is dangerous, though, and can be used by the military, so they only set themselves up.

Numerous court cases over the centuries correctly found that citizens have the right to all weapons of modern warfare.  Own that, celebrate that, put it in their faces.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Light vs Dark.

Good vs Evil.

Stay aware.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That store owner and all who talk like that play into the democrats' hands, and are in fact agreeing with Dems that dangerous military style weapons should be banned.

Every fucking weapon is dangerous, though, and can be used by the military, so they only set themselves up.

Numerous court cases over the centuries correctly found that citizens have the right to all weapons of modern warfare.  Own that, celebrate that, put it in their faces.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. They want you on the defensive, appologizing, offering / accepting new reasonable restrictions and compromises.

Need more of this, just like accusations of racism, agree your racist and their brains vapor lock.

Fuck no, we’re not compromising on shit ! In fact, we want gun laws rolled back / relaxed, dump the NFA requirements, cut those extra taxes that are on guns / ammo, erase gun / mag bans as unconstitutional, like they are.

You want to save lives ? Then Start enforcing the 10 million laws we already have, and stop coddling criminals, and mentally ill nutbags. Start locking those fuckers away for decades where they can’t hurt decent people.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Also get rid of "law abiding gun owner".

Cue the Cali and NY compliant "gun owners", how much more can you put up with before fuck it and just be illegal.

I can say that if semi autos are required to be registered in the NFA, I'll just be a felon.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Individual states will have to start protecting tactical self defense weapons via strong legislation,  demanding sealed borders, and other things and doing shit to force it, like withholding federal taxes, forcing illegals out of their state, imprisoning them, etc. Then producing a large mob of armed agents and deputized citizens when feds show up to complain, arrest  fed agents / confiscate their weapons and vehicles and dump them out of their state at gunpoint at the state line .  Those who attempt to violate state sovereignty via force to arrest gun owners / raid places over guns ( atf ) force out IRS etc.

That’s a possible future, if states have any hope of controlling what happens in their state in any meaningful way .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed - I like it! I in recent times have focused my efforts on local political races instead of those on a national level.  Don't give to the NRCC but do give to representatives in my state's districts and of course Gubernatorial races
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:50:25 AM EDT
[#50]
The ONLY reason there is “a debate” on “gun control” (gun confiscation by the Government) is because “the Government” hates the entire reason on which this country was founded.

America came to be because Governments were persecuting certain groups of people. They were using force and violence to coerce certain segments of their population into acceptable (according to Government) behavior.

The United States’ founding was generated by an oppressive Government that was unresponsive to the needs and wants of its citizens.

Every aspect of the Constitution was created to protect the citizens of the United States from THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT. End of discussion. The Amendments to The Constitution were SPECIFICALLY written to protect us from an (inevitably) overreaching and oppressive Central Government.

There is NO other reason for our founding and the Constitution.

Governments eventually become oppressive. The citizens of The United States are guaranteed the right—and THE RESPONSIBILITY of resisting that inevitable oppression. It’s our right, it’s our BIRTHRIGHT, it’s our responsibility to defend ourselves against our Government.

Government doesn’t like that.

TC
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top