Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2022 9:56:46 AM EDT
So I just discovered that AMD has their own version of Nvidia's DLSS.

I tried it with Resident Evil 8, and it made a massive difference. Off, I was getting around 80 FPS, with dips into the high 50s during intense scenes while using medium-high settings. Using FSR, I was able to max everything I can turn on and it runs at around 120fps, with dips into the high 80s.

Once this becomes more widely implemented, and it should because AMD made it open source - I can imagine it will go a long way in making your hardware provide good gaming experiences for longer. Apparently it will even work with motherboard integrated graphics.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Supposedly it is coming to the Nintendo Switch. They will backport already released games allegedly.

Link with some info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top