Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/13/2022 3:43:37 PM EDT
HUT TO, TROOP!!!  SOME OF YOU MISERABLE MAGGOTS HAVE BEEN A.W.O.L. ON PREVIOUS MISSIONS BECAUSE (SNEER!) "I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS COMING UP UNTIL THERE WERE AIRCRAFT OPERATING OVER MY A.O.!"

WELL PRIVATE, THIS IS YOUR FUCKING WAKE-UP CALL!!!!!!

YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO FALL IN AT ZERO DARK THIRTY ON 3, 4, OR 5 OF JUNE OF 2022!!!!  THERE ARE DISCOUNTED/FREE TICKETS FOR THE YOUNGEST MEMBERS OF YOUR ACTION TEAM, SO THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR ANY MEMBERS OF YOUR SQUAD TO BE AWOL FROM THIS MISSION!!!!

HERE IS THE INTEL PACKET FOR YOUR UPCOMING OPERATION!!!:

http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html

HERE IS A SITREP FROM A PREVIOUS MISSION!!!:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Reading-WWII-Airshow-Pic-heavy-/5-2459030/

AND HERE ARE PHOTO RECONS CAPTURED AT EXTREME RISK OF LIFE!!!111!!!:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

YOU MISERABLE PISSANTS ARE A DISGRACE TO THE UNIFORM IF YOU ARE AGAIN A.W.O.L. FROM THIS MISSION!!!  AGAIN, THERE WILL BE NO, I REPEAT, NO EXCUSES ACCEPTED FOR FAILURE TO TAKE PART IN THIS OPERATION!!!

DIS-MISSED!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there if we can line up someone to watch the boys. If not, I'll settle for sitting on the porch with binoculars and beer.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Did they make all the Japanese people attending the show view it from a special area?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be there if we can line up someone to watch the boys. If not, I'll settle for sitting on the porch with binoculars and beer.
View Quote
DID YOU NOT READ THE BRIEFING, PRIVATE??!!??  DISCOUNTED/FREE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE YOUNGEST MEMBERS OF YOUR ACTION TEAM!!!  YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT INVOLVING ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR SQUAD!!11!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:56:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did they make all the Japanese people attending the show view it from a special area?
View Quote
THAT IS THE VILEST PROPAGANDA PUT OUT BY THE MINISTRY OF DISINFORMATION!!11!!

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DID YOU NOT READ THE BRIEFING, PRIVATE??!!??  DISCOUNTED/FREE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE YOUNGEST MEMBERS OF YOUR ACTION TEAM!!!  YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT INVOLVING ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR SQUAD!!11!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stir crazy almost two year old having meltdown would ruin things for both myself and anyone else within 100 yards. Not a good idea.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
THAT IS THE VILEST PROPAGANDA PUT OUT BY THE MINISTRY OF DISINFORMATION!!11!!

https://imgur.com/QqOfqBh.jpg
View Quote

ha, love those old posters

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 4:16:01 PM EDT
[#7]
HELL YEAH!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 4:20:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the reminder. Ordering tickets now.

Not that it matters, but the picture of the little kid (my son) and F4U is from New Garden air show in 2019.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember one guy that would dress all up like a Japanese soldier.  He was some kind of Asian.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I remember one guy that would dress all up like a Japanese soldier.  He was some kind of Asian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol....run what you brung I guess.

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I went to that once like 15 years ago.  It was cool.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope Pittsburgh gets an air show this year. My daughter would love it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#13]
2 years in a row the people who run this came to my range,(aftyer the show) lots of cool beltfeds, sub guns, historical stuff. some of them came dressed in the period correct garb for the guns they were toting. Everybody was saying here try this or did you ever shoot a full auto bar give this a try.  My kind of people.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#14]
It’s been a long time since I have been to that show. I think I will try to make it this year. Thanks for the reminder.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:35:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Brother and I will taking a flight on FiFi on Sunday!

I cant wait!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Just flew in this yesterday in Socal.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Well...looks like this will be the second year I'm going to miss it again. Fuck.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#19]
I love airshows. I take my mom because she took me as a kid. Like everything else, airshows were better back then. There hasn't been any decent ones in a long time.

Took Mom to see the B-29 down in Denver on Mother's day. It was a shit show not an airshow . They sold way too many tickets. By like an order of magnitude. Waited in line for 2 fucking hours to see 1 plane.

I don't mind small shows. Took my wife to one down at the Loveland airport just to see a B-24 because my Grandfather was a bombardier. Small show, small airport, small crowd. It was awesome.

My Grandfather left scrapbook of old photos he took like this. I copied them, then donated it to the Smithsonian.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:11:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
2 years in a row the people who run this came to my range,(aftyer the show) lots of cool beltfeds, sub guns, historical stuff. some of them came dressed in the period correct garb for the guns they were toting. Everybody was saying here try this or did you ever shoot a full auto bar give this a try.  My kind of people.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's been a long time since I have been to that show. I think I will try to make it this year. Thanks for the reminder.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Brother and I will taking a flight on FiFi on Sunday!

I cant wait!!!
View Quote
I have yet to ride a B-17...
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well...looks like this will be the second year I'm going to miss it again. Fuck.
View Quote
DID YOU MISS THE PART ABOUT "NO EXCUSES", PRIVATE????
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I love airshows. I take my mom because she took me as a kid. Like everything else, airshows were better back then. There hasn't been any decent ones in a long time.

Took Mom to see the B-29 down in Denver on Mother's day. It was a shit show not an airshow . They sold way too many tickets. By like an order of magnitude. Waited in line for 2 fucking hours to see 1 plane.

I don't mind small shows. Took my wife to one down at the Loveland airport just to see a B-24 because my Grandfather was a bombardier. Small show, small airport, small crowd. It was awesome.

https://i.ibb.co/LtYQtyh/b24liberator.jpg

My Grandfather left scrapbook of old photos he took like this. I copied them, then donated it to the Smithsonian.

https://i.ibb.co/9tt1Sh2/b24.jpg
View Quote
OUTSTANDING!!!  THIS MAN GETS A CASE OF BEER!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Ive been there a few times, when we lived in the Linglestown area.  Now I go to Pensacola to see a show
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Will try to make it sir.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 3:04:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Wife is trying to get off work so we can go as a family.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Why the fuck are you using all caps?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 7:53:32 AM EDT
[#31]
We are going on Friday. Taking another couple who haven't seen it before.

I just love those big radials.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#32]
THIS IS YOUR FINAL NOTICE, PRIVATE!!!!  YOU HAVE EXACTLY ONE WEEK REMAINING BEFORE DEPLOYING FOR YOUR MISSION!!!!!!  Ten-HUTT!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why the fuck are you using all caps?/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif
View Quote
BECAUSE THIS IS THE ARMY, PRIVATE!!11!!11!!  YOU HAD BETTER JUST FUCKING GET USED TO HAVING SERGENTS SCREAMING IN YOUR FACE!!!111!!!111!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Got my tickets for tomorrow. My wife has to work so it's gonna be just me and my daughter.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Need pics of the P-61
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 9:12:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Got my tickets for tomorrow. My wife has to work so it's gonna be just me and my daughter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Need pics of the P-61
AWRIGHT, YOU MISERABLE MAGGOTS!!!  THIS IS YOU LAST AND FINAL WARNING TO REPORT TO THIS EVENT!!11!!11!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
AWRIGHT, YOU MISERABLE MAGGOTS!!!  THIS IS YOU LAST AND FINAL WARNING TO REPORT TO THIS EVENT!!11!!11!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Need pics of the P-61

Hey...ahhh...listen, sarge. I've already got my tickets and will be reporting to the event tomorrow. Probably leave the house around 9-10 am. Should be there around noon. Spend a few hours taking pics and stuff then drive back.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:02:37 PM EDT
[#39]
We had a great day there today.

The P-63 was awesome.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:49:10 PM EDT
[#41]
ALRIGHT YOU SLACKERS THAT WERE A.W.O.L. FROM THIS MISSION, THIS IS YOUR DE-BRIEFING!!!!

Alot of scooters:

Nothing like a good t-shirt

Time for a bomber run:

And a fine young bomber...

...with some special, extra-spicy gifts for our ol' Unca' Adolf.

Engines running, getting ready to take off:

This one nearly blew my fat ass over with prop wash!!!

Couple of folders:

The Black Widow, coming along:

Of course they had the armor there, to defend the base:

And what show would be complete w/o an STG-44, the world's first assaulting rifle?

SO IF YOU WERE NOT PRESENT FOR THIS OPERATION, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE UNIFORM!!!1111!!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:51:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hey...ahhh...listen, sarge. I've already got my tickets and will be reporting to the event tomorrow. Probably leave the house around 9-10 am. Should be there around noon. Spend a few hours taking pics and stuff then drive back.
View Quote
Yea, sorry about that, was kinda in my cups last night...
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 6:39:43 AM EDT
[#43]
I couldn't find the Mustang. I saw it fly but was unable to get a pic because it moves way too fast.

I took a bunch of pics but a lot of them are to big to upload here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 6:41:16 AM EDT
[#44]
I’m flying on fifi next weekend, excited
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 7:00:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for posting the photos.

I was at an airshow in Geneseo, NY a few years ago.  The parachute jump from the C-47's was so realistic that one of the jumpers broke his leg.  

Link Posted: 6/5/2022 7:05:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Gunfighter, the Mustang’s pilot “Lumpy”
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#47]

Who is the woman in the center? Did she jump too?
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#48]
@M1907Sling

Thanks for posting this, we had fun.  Here's the kid in front of his favorite.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
@M1907Sling

Thanks for posting this, we had fun.  Here's the kid in front of his favorite.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/234854/20220605_134809_jpg-2408615.JPG
View Quote
You are quite welcome.  Great show, didn't want folx to miss it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top