Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2020 8:55:45 PM EDT
Aurora Cannabis.  This was a hot stock when the first round of weed stocks came out.  Many of them are now fractional penny stocks that might have a crazy run up and sell off.  This one just took a 12/1 reverse split, then news that South Korea has been loading up as well as higher revenues have lifted it up out of the 'penny stock' realm, even though it should be treated and traded as such. In a month it could be at $80 or .80 cents.  I'm hoping for a buy out by a larger tobacco company.  

Been on a run since the split.  I'm about to break even on it if that tells you anything.  400 shares and gonna let it ride.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
At one point I was up over 1000%. Now down about -50%

Picked some more up before the split when it was around .75. Going to continue holding
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top