Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2022 2:14:59 PM EDT
I went back through ideas I'd recorded in the DAW and this one fit these lyrics (measure wise), so the following silliness ensued.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#1]
That is great song. Tongue in cheek fun.  Always time for a "I'm not gonna take this too seriously".

Not to steal your thunder,  I will put this up for consideration as a food song.
Betti Crocker

All of this was recorded on a Tascam TSR-8. Drums, Vox, 12 string acoustic guitar were tracked live. Bass was redone
later, and electric guitars.  All of this was done in the mid 90's in my garage.

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
HECK YEAH MAN!!!!   I love how u change up styles.  its like waylon goes a shreddin.  lol.  

love the sounds.  i think your mix sounded really good.  like creamy smooth and beefy low end.  but punchy drums sounds and the guitars were pleasant despite the style.  although i suppose u could argue they could use a bit more bite.  ???  idk.

i was laughing again.  my gut has been growing the last few months too.  ugh.  but not from milkshakes.  i wish.  i have had cake last two saturdays.  lol.  graduation parties.  

great iob man!!!!!!!!!   The sounds keep getting better.  u must be learning stuff along the way.  i watching itube vids on how to record stuff and engineer?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top