Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/19/2024 5:38:31 PM EDT
I can see an October 7th style attack occurring when China invades Taiwan. We’ll get hit with a cyber attack first then, the massacre will begin afterwards. I expect 50,000 sleeper cell Chinese to attack the top 50 U.S. cities (resulting in 1 million casualties) Primary targets will be business buildings, malls, schools, airports and heavy traffic Interstate highway areas.

The .gov will say they had no way to see this coming and will blame it on Trump, Republicans and a “broken immigration system”.

So, when will China invade Taiwan?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#1]
What would be the ramifications for the Chinese economy?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they bring lots of polytechs
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

When communist ideology trumps their economy, you’ve got a problem of them doing irrational things on the world stage.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can see an October 7th style attack occurring when China invades Taiwan. We’ll get hit with a cyber attack first then, the massacre will begin afterwards. I expect 50,000 sleeper cell Chinese to attack the top 50 U.S. cities (resulting in 1 million casualties) Primary targets will be business buildings, malls, schools, airports and heavy traffic Interstate highway areas.

The .gov will say they had no way to see this coming and will blame it on Trump, Republicans and a “broken immigration system”.

View Quote

If something like that did happen, I pray the loyal Americans of Asian descent make themselves scarce.  It will get sporty if the people come for blood.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Why would China attack our country when they already own our politicians?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:53:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can see an October 7th style attack occurring when China invades Taiwan. We'll get hit with a cyber attack first then, the massacre will begin afterwards. I expect 50,000 sleeper cell Chinese to attack the top 50 U.S. cities (resulting in 1 million casualties) Primary targets will be business buildings, malls, schools, airports and heavy traffic Interstate highway areas.

The .gov will say they had no way to see this coming and will blame it on Trump, Republicans and a "broken immigration system".

View Quote
No sooner than 2 weeks after North Korea invades South Korea.

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
This, and Xi is likely thinking twice given all the corruption in his armed forces.  Much of what we've been seeing about their awesome military is probably propaganda in its own right.

The military and police can be entrepreneurial opportunities depending on your rank and status, and that's a big issue for them.  Look at what happened to Xi's nukes getting fueled with water instead of that refined special fuel that was sold off. They likely have extensive graft, greed and corruption issues just like the Soviet Union back in the day.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I would not put it past the dems to cause or incite an event for which they will declare martial law and 'delay' elections.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m hoping to score a Norinco AK. I also haven’t bought a Holosun because it will be an easy battlefield pickup.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lightly used, only dropped once!

Imagine the irony, chicom operative, and the last thing you see is some ol redneck in a hawaiian shirt lighting you up with a MAK-90 that comes from your own country.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't worry too much about it. I think you're safe in Moz.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:16:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

When China invades Taiwan Russia will also do bad things, like invading the Baltics. Kim Jung Un will also get froggy.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#14]
where would these chicom rapists retreat to after their attack?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

3-pin, of course.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#16]
IMO your numbers are outlandish.

You can't move that many Chinese government loyal men here, keeping them housed and fed inpl preparation for the attack.

If you limit the numbers significantly and focus them on military related infrastructure it's much more feasible.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#17]
The best thing that ever happened to Taiwan was Russia invading Ukraine. China saw how the world responded and was like

Attachment Attached File

China is so much more dependent on imports just to survive than Russia, their economy would collapse overnight from the sanctions.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No sooner than 2 weeks after North Korea invades South Korea.

View Quote

Lets think about this - lets say the bad guys got together and planned this operation to confuse/overwhelm America and 'The West'. The major terrorist attack here, NK attacks SK, China invades Taiwan, Iran attacks Israel, Russia launches a massive invasion of the Baltic States (I know, where do they get the armor/infantry) all at the same time. It would pretty hairy for any administration but the current one would be extremely vulnerable to catastrophic delays as they wouldn't want to appear to be aggressive - by the time they authorized meaningful response, it would be way too late.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, you kinda have a point there...  
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You can't move that many Chinese government loyal men here, keeping them housed and fed inpl preparation for the attack.

If you limit the numbers significantly and focus them on military related infrastructure it's much more feasible.
View Quote

5,000 Chinese are crossing the border each month and sanctuary cities are providing room and board.

They will be given ARs that have been stockpiled over the last several years by Chinese already here.

No Polytech Legends for this crew...
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

China will invade in late spring.

No direct attacks against US forces or domestic targets unless we intervene, then it will be ballistic missile attacks (conventional) against US Pac bases and fleets, along with domestic infrastructure attacks with drones (power transmission and refineries) along with cyber attacks.

A Oct 7 style attack with 1 million civilian casualties might trigger a nuclear response even with Potato in office.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

5,000 Chinese are crossing the border each month and sanctuary cities are providing room and board.

They will be given ARs that have been stockpiled over the last several years by Chinese already here.

View Quote

If there is China military here, and that's the plan, wouldn't it make sense that they have their military weapons already smuggled in and stockpiled here? Why train them on the QBZ-95 in China only for them to have to use a unfamiliar weapon here?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Define city...
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
And all of them would be paid princely sums of money for ratting out any grand anti-US conspiracy they're involved in.

Make an audio recording of your next planning meeting, make a list of people involved, exchange it for a huge sum of money by working for the FBI or CIA.

Massive attacks are difficult to keep quiet. You need loyal true believers to spend long periods of time undercover.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

To further humiliate them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I suppose I would have to intervene.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
You should write a book…
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#30]
lol no.  It will be bloodless and legal. Just like when China and the USA will eventually merge economies.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
It would go to shit.

You don't attack your biggest customer.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#32]
If there is an 10/7 style attack on American soil, it won't be the Chinese in all likelihood. But know knows. At this point, I'm not sure anyone can predict exactly what or when something might happen. We have so many military age men in the country from hostile regimes that probably anything is possible. It took only 19 terrorists to pull off 9/11. Imagine what 100k of them could do. And there are probably far more than that in sleeper cells now waiting to activate. We probably need to be ready for anything to happen at any time.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If something like that did happen, I pray the loyal Americans of Asian descent make themselves scarce.  It will get sporty if the people come for blood.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that will make much difference.........people will be looking for vengeance and whomever is in the way will be collateral
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

China will invade in late spring.

No direct attacks against US forces or domestic targets unless we intervene, then it will be ballistic missile attacks (conventional) against US Pac bases and fleets, along with domestic infrastructure attacks with drones (power transmission and refineries) along with cyber attacks.

A Oct 7 style attack with 1 million civilian casualties might trigger a nuclear response even with Potato in office.
View Quote

What is China's nuclear arsenal currently like?  I have heard they only have 200 missiles with nuclear warheads capable of reaching the US.  They could take quite a few western cities I would think, but the US, as far as I know, possesses enough devices and delivery systems to wipe out every or nearly every Chinese city of any note (100,000 people or above?).  The problem would be I would think, would the US, upon doing that, still have enough of a deterrent for Russia?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#35]
If China suprise attacks us it will be with a genetically targeted bioweapon.

Super covid aids for non-chinese genes.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#36]
There are other countries in the West:  Great Britain, France, Germany, etc.  China AND Russia can't beat all of the West.  Most of Russia's missiles probably don't work.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Maybe they'll wait until 12/7 for the sake of irony?  Also, not sure why China would want to attack six of its top ten trading partners (and all of its top three), especially when it already owns large portions of this government.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You should write a book…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should write a book…

Wasnt there a movie like this when a C130 lit up the white house?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only a small percentage would need to be professionals, the rest could do a lot of damage with little risk just by quietly damaging infrastructure with hand tools, phoning in bomb threats and carrying out other low risk forms of disruption.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Pretty sure this would disappear
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#41]
When China takes Taiwan it will be like when they took Hong Kong or Tibet or the Panama Canal.  They'll just take it.  Nobody will put up a fight.  Not the U.S. Not the Europeans.  Not even the Taiwanese.

The news here will barely report it.  Some flunky from the State Department will give a 3-minute presser about how they've gotten guarantees from the Chinese Communist Party that human rights and international norms will be respected.

A spokesperson from Defense will say very earnestly that the Pentagon is monitoring the situation closely.

You'll go into work and say, "I can't believe the CCP took Taiwan without a shot being fired."  And none of your coworkers will have the slightest idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#42]
They can get to all of our nukes? I think not. That would be the end of China.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
When China takes Taiwan it will be like when they took Hong Kong or Tibet or the Panama Canal.  They'll just take it.  Nobody will put up a fight.  Not the U.S. Not the Europeans.  Not even the Taiwanese.

The news here will barely report it.  Some flunky from the State Department will give a 3-minute presser about how they've gotten guarantees from the Chinese Communist Party that human rights and international norms will be respected.

A spokesperson from Defense will say very earnestly that the Pentagon is monitoring the situation closely.

You'll go into work and say, "I can't believe the CCP took Taiwan without a shot being fired."  And none of your coworkers will have the slightest idea what you are talking about.
View Quote

It was pretty widely reported when the Taliban took Kabul and other parts of Afghanistan back, some of the American news I saw obviously had a propagandistic slant to it, and then it was impossible to conceal they had taken the country back.  Taiwan and other things related to China have been in the news since at least around February of 2022 when Russia invaded Ukraine, a lot.  If China takes Taiwan, however which way, it will be in the news.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The best thing that ever happened to Taiwan was Russia invading Ukraine. China saw how the world responded and was like

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nopeSkeletor-32.gif

China is so much more dependent on imports just to survive than Russia, their economy would collapse overnight from the sanctions.
View Quote

China would bulldozeTaiwan in a weekend.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because they don't own the people.

I've said it many times before, the problem with China is they believe their own bullshit.
They think they can overtake the US. They cannot, but will kill a bunch of people (mostly civilians) trying.

there is no other reason for so many Chinese people to be sneaking into the country. Almost any of them can get a visa
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nopeSkeletor-32.gif

And then what?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#49]
It is unlikely China will invade Taiwan anytime soon.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:10:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

bullish... 300 million dead = more food for the rest...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top