Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2018 9:03:33 AM EDT
I just moved and non of my banks are local so if I want brick and mortar I have to open a new account. Is 5/3rd bank good to go? I won’t open an account at a bank that has recently pitted themselves as politically biased and anti 2A.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one branch in Indy with metal detectors other than that I've carried in there
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, i’m Specifically opposed to banks that refuse to handle gun industry business that oppose the right universally and arbitrarily. I know it’s kind of the same thing but not allowing firearms on premises is slightly less bad than saying they want to go out of there way to infringe on the 2A outside the boundaries of their property. I can always go somewhere else but when they try to implement regulation in society without law there’s a huge problem.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Key Bank and Huntington branches are not posted, so if they operate in your AO you may want to check them out. I don't know their position on the 2nd, they don't seem to be stupid enough to spout off about it, pro or con. Our local 5/3 used to be posted, but it may not be now, I don't know because I don't frequent them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top