Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2020 2:40:13 PM EDT
Sorry if this isn't allowed, but is there anyone here that can print these, or has experience with doing such a thing? I do not have a printer, but I'd like to get a 3D map of our farm and the surrounding area. We are in what would be considered hill country, with elevation in the area ranging from 500'-750' in a 1.5-2 mile square.

I'm wondering, if I can find someone to do this for me, would the 250-ish feet of elevation change even show up in that size of an area? Is this something that's pretty easy to do?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
you can go here to generate the .stl (the file that the programs create toolpaths from).  Depending on size of the farm, you may have to get extra land in the model.  There is z-scale on that website to exaggerate the height differences.

May want to post HERE for your print request (pinned at top of this forum )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top