BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mask and vax are iq and common sense test.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
getting covid means you already have the spike protein

Here's a better idea..let's all get covid so we can get "natural immunity" so we don't get covid
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So lets inject that spike protein in everyone just to make sure they get plenty of it in the body all over.....instead of just the arm muscle.......

Here's a better idea..let's all get covid so we can get "natural immunity" so we don't get covid
Ill take that option over having an experimental (at best) MRna cocktail put into me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ill take that option over having an experimental (at best) MRna cocktail put into me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So lets inject that spike protein in everyone just to make sure they get plenty of it in the body all over.....instead of just the arm muscle.......

Plus natural immunity comes with nucleocapsid protein immunity as well.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stop with the Covid bullshit, this kind of thing has been happening for decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Stop with the Covid bullshit, this kind of thing has been happening for decades.

Yeah, guys. Let's stick to the science. OH...wait

First it was CEO Scott Davison of OneAmerica who in January disclosed that deaths were up 40% among people ages 18-64:

And now we have the CEO of Lincoln National, the fifth largest life insurance company in America, corroborating the 40% surge in all-cause mortality.

Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget that actuary survey that was posted here a few times or the German group health insurance VP either...

The life insurance company I work for (who hasn't given us the paid claims reports for our agency in almost a year) has now updated our new software to include all of the reports we used to receive from our old system.

I'll take a look soon and see if our paid claims are on there after I get through the training video, but because of our agencies growth the past year (roughly 20% overall) I'm not sure that higher numbers themselves really mean anything.

Even a couple of our "sub agencies" have grown significantly in the past year or so, so idk how I could plot any trends exactly. I'd need the numbers for current and new policyholders in a timeframe and the paid claims from prior as well...

I may need some help on this one
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#6]
"And they said if you get myocarditis from covid that's worse or happens at a higher rate, but that's not true..."

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Student athletes should get all of those tests regardless of whether or not they have been vaccinated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Student athletes should be receiving full ECGs, blood tests for heart damage and MRIs looking for clots after each vaccine series or booster dose and shouldn't play until these tests, along with a full comprehensive physical examination, is completed.

Student athletes should get all of those tests regardless of whether or not they have been vaccinated.

Mines did except the MRI.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#8]

I was looking for new information but only found this site which lists Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Most likely not the vaccine. As expected. https://whyy.org/articles/valencia-prime-death-dies-philadelphia-drag-scene-nikita-sinnn-monroe/
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Here claims it was a blood infection. Doesn’t sound vaccine related.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was looking for new information but only found this site which lists Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Most likely not the vaccine. As expected. https://whyy.org/articles/valencia-prime-death-dies-philadelphia-drag-scene-nikita-sinnn-monroe/
View Quote

Thanks for the detailed Science-ing showing how you know that the experimental injection had nothing to do with that.

Case closed on that one for sure.

Do you think you have enough time to devote to all of these sudden deaths to get to the bottom of what definitely did not cause them? I'm sure each one takes you many hours and days of intense science-ing to be able to come to you definitely not biased, purely objective conclusions.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks for the detailed Science-ing showing how you know that the experimental injection had nothing to do with that.

Do you think you have enough time to devote to all of these sudden deaths to get to the bottom of what definitely did not cause them? I'm sure each one takes you many hours and days of intense science-ing to be able to come to you definitely not biased, purely objective conclusions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fat liberal insane person died of the vax is pretty much what the shitty written article said.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Calm down. No need to flip out. All I did was look for updates.

I could devote some time, but I don't think you will like it. It won't actually take long as the work is already done.
This video explains things nicely. Be warned, it provides good evidence Dr Campbell is full of it, as well as evidence that the vaccine isn't causing the deaths. I know most wont watch it.
ANTIVAXXERS misrepresent excess deaths in vaccine DISINFORMATION campaign

I will summarize.
This data is from here

Doesn't look like the vax lead the way.

She does say it's not known what is driving the excess deaths. But to look at possibilities she shows this paper. In the paper they look at 12 month outcomes of people with covid. The findings are people who survive covid still have get sick and die at greater rates compared to people who didn't get covid.

There is some information. I hope it is helpful.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Calm down. No need to flip out. All I did was look for updates.

I could devote some time, but I don't think you will like it. It won't actually take long as the work is already done.
This video explains things nicely. Be warned, it provides good evidence Dr Campbell is full of it, as well as evidence that the vaccine isn't causing the deaths. I know most wont watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWNqinR1QdU

I will summarize.
This data is from here
https://i.imgur.com/wNdHz3T.png
Doesn't look like the vax lead the way.

She does say it's not known what is driving the excess deaths. But to look at possibilities she shows this paper. In the paper they look at 12 month outcomes of people with covid. The findings are people who survive covid still have get sick and die at greater rates compared to people who didn't get covid.

There is some information. I hope it is helpful.
View Quote

That video of that strange lady obviously reading from a script and her little dog are very sciency--she even mentions that she's a sceincer in the intro! She seems honest too because she mentions her dog is just a regular dog and not a sciencer or anything. Honesty is definitely a plus.

Thanks for posting that video, that's some really heavy hard hitting stuff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 11:17:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That video of that strange lady obviously reading from a script and her little dog are very sciency--she even mentions that she's a sceincer in the intro! She seems honest too because she mentions her dog is just a regular dog and not a sciencer or anything. Honesty is definitely a plus.

Thanks for posting that video, that's some really heavy hard hitting stuff.
View Quote

Did you really need to use logical fallacies? Why not debate the information?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pure blood here...... If you expand the time line long enough this is fairly common. Lookup fifa soccer deaths, on or near the pitch. Take it back a hundred years and world wide, there are a lot of deaths from heart failure. You will have clusters in a given year way before COVID
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Pure blood here...... If you expand the time line long enough this is fairly common. Lookup fifa soccer deaths, on or near the pitch. Take it back a hundred years and world wide, there are a lot of deaths from heart failure. You will have clusters in a given year way before COVID

athletes have dropped dead before.  That's not news.

More than 769 athletes have collapsed on the field during a game from March 2021 to March 2022, and an updated report by ‘Good Sciencing’, a team of investigators, news editors, journalists and “truth seekers,” has detailed 890 cardiac arrests and other serious issues among athletes, including 579 deaths, following COVID-19 shots.

Meanwhile, an investigation conducted by ‘The Exposé’ has uncovered that FIFA football deaths in 2021 were 300% / 4x higher than average rate recorded between 2009 and 2020, with the number of deaths occurring in December 2021 alone equalling the annual average for the last 12 years.

Nothing to see here.  Who watches sportsball anyway?  https://expose-news.com/2022/04/20/increase-athlete-cardiac-arrest-deaths-covid-vaccination/
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

Not sure what you're getting at bud. Check out that link. It is strange but it does happen.
View Quote

You're putting forth wiki as a credible source?

That's worse than me (mistakenly/unknowingly) linking to a pro-Russian site!
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mask and vax are iq and common sense test.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

I mean let's not ignore many universities still have COVID vax requirements for all students...
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

It reminds me of this woman I had read about (and went to her FB pages) early on when EVEN questioning getting the vaccines was considered horrific - way before the winter of suffering and death and even before boosters. She was a teacher in Houston. A little younger than me (late 30s early 40s). Reading her FB page made my stomach turn. She was the first true sudden death I had found out about. She had pics of her husband her going to CVS/Walgreens for Pfizer. A few folks were asking why was she doing this and others were cheering her on. Took a pic of her husband getting his shot, then showed the pics like so many others of her receipt/card. Two days later her husband went on her page and made an update to show she had suddenly died.

No one put two and two together. Some kept saying how dare you even suggest it could be the shot. Unreal. It shook me.

And that was just the first. The sudden deaths of folks below the age of 50 started to get closer and closer to my circle. My best friend had a very close friend who was found dead on his cough. He had just been recently vaccinated for a new job. Rather healthy dude. The family was so shook that they paid for a private autopsy - I saw the final results, basically clots in the brain and brain bleed.

Awful. Seeing this woman, it just made me realize - people are still getting these.. and still having the same outcomes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It reminds me of this woman I had read about (and went to her FB pages) early on when EVEN questioning getting the vaccines was considered horrific - way before the winter of suffering and death and even before boosters. She was a teacher in Houston. A little younger than me (late 30s early 40s). Reading her FB page made my stomach turn. She was the first true sudden death I had found out about. She had pics of her husband her going to CVS/Walgreens for Pfizer. A few folks were asking why was she doing this and others were cheering her on. Took a pic of her husband getting his shot, then showed the pics like so many others of her receipt/card. Two days later her husband went on her page and made an update to show she had suddenly died.

No one put two and two together. Some kept saying how dare you even suggest it could be the shot. Unreal. It shook me.

And that was just the first. The sudden deaths of folks below the age of 50 started to get closer and closer to my circle. My best friend had a very close friend who was found dead on his cough. He had just been recently vaccinated for a new job. Rather healthy dude. The family was so shook that they paid for a private autopsy - I saw the final results, basically clots in the brain and brain bleed.

Awful. Seeing this woman, it just made me realize - people are still getting these.. and still having the same outcomes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are still getting them and not by choice.  CMS is still forcing the mandate, which appears to be why this young women got the shot, to do nursing clinicals.  I am fearful for what the morbidity data will show in 2 or 3 years.  There is no going backwards.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

They should also be receiving them after every COVID-19 vaccination series. During the initial two doses until day 14 fter the second dose they shouldn't play, then after that until the exam is completed.  For the booster they would wait until at least 14 days after the booster for the exam and tests.  The issue is that would knock most athletes our for their sports seasons if they start the initial doses in season.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#24]
You guys do realize that this kind of event has happened for years with athletes usually due to Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and most likely has nothing to do with the vaccine? HCM has been dubbed "The Athlete's Heart" and has been responsible for a number of Sudden Cardiac Deaths (including young athletes) over the years, especially in basketball and football (soccer).
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 2:39:05 AM EDT
[#25]
It's sad how many people just accept healthy children, teenagers, and young adults dying at unprecedented rates and call it "normal"
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's sad how many people just accept healthy children, teenagers, and young adults dying at unprecedented rates and call it "normal"
View Quote

The 'New Normal'TM
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You guys do realize that this kind of event has happened for years with athletes usually due to Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and most likely has nothing to do with the vaccine? HCM has been dubbed "The Athlete's Heart" and has been responsible for a number of Sudden Cardiac Deaths (including young athletes) over the years, especially in basketball and football (soccer).
View Quote

You guys realize that this has been happening for years with college students in nursing programs

You guys realize that this has been happening for years with people sitting at desks

You guys realize that this has been happening for years with ......................................................

Yes we fucking realize people fucking died.  The RATE at which people suddenly die now is the issue and the proximity of it to just announcing their vaccinations can't be ignored by people who are not complete fucking gaslighting assholes.

Link Posted: 10/3/2022 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You guys realize that this has been happening for years with college students in nursing programs

You guys realize that this has been happening for years with people sitting at desks

You guys realize that this has been happening for years with ......................................................

Yes we fucking realize people fucking died.  The RATE at which people suddenly die now is the issue and the proximity of it to just announcing their vaccinations can't be ignored by people who are not complete fucking gaslighting assholes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.   It is a simple concept.
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 12:07:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Humm....I will just leave this here for now, no telling as I don't have any details, but don't want to have to go find a link later....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainment-celebrity/tough-enough-winner-sara-lee-is-dead-at-30-years-old/ar-AA12GBRt

“It is with heavy hearts we wanted to share that our Sara Weston has gone to be with Jesus. We are all in shock and arrangements are not complete. We ask that you respectfully let our family mourn. We all need prayers especially Cory and her children.”
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Saw this today, way older than the average here but intresting..

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Saw this today, way older than the average here but intresting..

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/476040/52E62A98-1602-49B5-A669-F8BD42679F3D-2554141.jpg
View Quote

A picture with no supporting information. I’m convinced.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

A picture with no supporting information. I’m convinced.
View Quote

From MSM...

"According to Posey, Coolio was at a friend's house in Los Angeles and was found unresponsive in the bathroom.

Posey said he believed the rapper had a heart attack but an official cause of death is unknown."

Later reports point towards...Cardiac arrest....aka sudden death sounds familiar....

On a different note I said "interesting", not 100% the jab....all I did was post it.  I do think it should be looked at but I would say maybe his drug addiction earlier in life didn't do him any favors.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

From MSM...

"According to Posey, Coolio was at a friend's house in Los Angeles and was found unresponsive in the bathroom.

Posey said he believed the rapper had a heart attack but an official cause of death is unknown."

Later reports point towards...Cardiac arrest....aka sudden death sounds familiar....

On a different note I said "interesting", not 100% the jab....all I did was post it.  I do think it should be looked at but I would say maybe his drug addiction earlier in life didn't do him any favors.
View Quote

And what about his asthma which gave him a 50% greater chance of heart attack?
What day do you suppose he was vaccinated?
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FefpeQRXoAAf1hs?format=png&name=small
View Quote
Knew he was a dem.   Dumbass.  The vax killed your "fully vaccinated " daughter.

And no, a 17 yrs old's heart doesnt have to stop.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 12:07:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From MSM...

Of course. He lived for many years with asthma and it finally got him. No way it could have been the shots - nope, no way. Purely coincidental.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its also why schools have mandated AEDs and trained staff to use it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Feqzn9BUAAA22wn?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

No 18-year-old Marine recruit has ever suddenly collapsed during training and subsequently died at Camp Pendleton before now.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

AEDs are part of the globohomo vax conspiracy. They started putting them in public places in preparation for MRNA vaccines years ago. Bill Gates dog told me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

AEDs are part of the globohomo vax conspiracy. They started putting them in public places in preparation for MRNA vaccines years ago. Bill Gates dog told me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AEDs are part of the globohomo vax conspiracy. They started putting them in public places in preparation for MRNA vaccines years ago. Bill Gates dog told me

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whatever. You're just jealous Bill Gates dog doesn't tell you all of Bill's secrets.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

AEDs are part of the globohomo vax conspiracy. They started putting them in public places in preparation for MRNA vaccines years ago. Bill Gates dog told me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gaslighting 101.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Whatever. You're just jealous Bill Gates dog doesn't tell you all of Bill's secrets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/10/2022 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Gaslighting 101.
View Quote
That is putting it politely.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Gaslighting 101.
View Quote

Yep, I'm the one gas lighting. Look at all these young men killed by the vax. Young men dying while playing sports is totally a new phenomenon.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top