[#3]
Roitan west end Sandy Bay Area
End of May
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yost Van Dyke in May
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 10:31:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I am going to try to get to the Keys this summer sometime.  My ex roommate dived with Rainbow Reef Dive Center and had a good time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
have a tripped planned for Exuma Bahamas (Sandals) the end of may-june for 11 days....
an Alaskan cruise the end of august---wifes family trip
and something in early December, not sure yet
hopefully the Chi-Com virus will have cooled off and everything is opened back up.

Link Posted: 4/7/2020 12:32:47 AM EDT
[#7]
At this rate, the living room.

Was hoping to get out to Buford Sink again and get to the bottom of it, but not sure if that's gonna happen with the COVID...
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At this rate, the living room.

Was hoping to get out to Buford Sink again and get to the bottom of it, but not sure if that's gonna happen with the COVID...
View Quote

From what I know, its still open.  Any office/station is closed, but WMA is still open.
Info here

I am doing regular trips to Puerto Backyarda for now.  Can't even go to the beach and shore dive.
I was able to cancel a planned trip to DR and got hotel funds returned, and a flight credit.
We are locked down until the end of the month.  Hopefully will get out then.  I am optimistic and purchased a speargun.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 12:03:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

From what I know, its still open.  Any office/station is closed, but WMA is still open.
Info here

I am doing regular trips to Puerto Backyarda for now.  Can't even go to the beach and shore dive.
I was able to cancel a planned trip to DR and got hotel funds returned, and a flight credit.
We are locked down until the end of the month.  Hopefully will get out then.  I am optimistic and purchased a speargun.
View Quote

I've still been going fishing and kayaking, and will continue to dive if I have access to the sites I want to go to without trespassing on land... fuck 'em if they want to tell me a navigable waterway is closed because of the coronavirus
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yost Van Dyke in May
View Quote
How's the diving around there?

I love BVI but have always gone with people who don't dive and I avoided the crap I would get if I ditched them to go diving.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I own silent world dive center in key largo, happy to give 10% off to arf members.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
have a tripped planned for Exuma Bahamas (Sandals) the end of may-june for 11 days....
an Alaskan cruise the end of august---wifes family trip
and something in early December, not sure yet
hopefully the Chi-Com virus will have cooled off and everything is opened back up.

View Quote
well everything got canceled this year,,total cluster F
we just booked Curacao end of January, hopefully this will happen,,will be our 4th time there
need to get away
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 1:29:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Just did some local stuff. Nothing great. Did a local drift, and my dive buddy and I found out the little waterfall we saw from the boat was actually a waste run off
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top