Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2018 3:38:30 PM EDT
Three more undefeateds lose, down to only 11 teams from which to choose.  All 2 players advance to week 7.

Rules:
1) Pick one college FBS team per week. (Formerly known as Division 1)
2) The team you pick MUST BE UNDEFEATED AND PLAYING THIS WEEK.
3) Once you pick a team you MAY NOT PICK THEM AGAIN.
4) If your pick loses you're out. You only advance to the next week if your pick wins.
5) If you fail to pick in a given week, you're out.
6) Last player standing wins.
7) Picks must be posted in that week's thread.
8) If all the undefeated teams lose in a given week or no survivors can advance to the next week there is no tie breaker. If there is a tie, then I win.
9) Each succeeding week post your pick for that week as well as those of your previous picks.
Example:
Week 1: Penn State
Week 2: Clemson
Week 3: South Carolina
Week 4: Indiana
10) If you change a pick, don’t make a change in the original post just make a new post. I use the last post you make for your pick.
11) Be very clear with your pick. Follow the name format of ESPN Conference Standings
(i.e. OSU could be Ohio St., Oklahoma State, or Oregon State)
12) Schedule weeks are per ESPN. As moderator of the pool I will settle all disputes.
13) Keeping up with your picks is part of the game. If someone picks a team that has a loss or is not playing that week, don't feel it is your civic duty to point out the error of their ways.
14) Pick must be in thread before kickoff of your game.

Make your week 7 picks in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Week 1: Kansas State
Week 2: Boise State
Week 3: Stanford
Week 4: Duke
Week 5: Cincinnati
Week 6: West Virginia
Week 7: Alabama
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Week 1...Iowa
Week 2...Texas Christian
Week 3...Mississippi State
Week 4...Penn State
Week 5...Cincinnati
Week 6...West Virginia
Week 7...Ohio State
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top