BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:

Perhaps those people should stop screenshotting every post they don’t like and quit their crybaby whining.

View Quote

Then don’t post on the internet Nancy
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:44:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BNW:
I see the full sewer of arf is here to Correct The Record. LMAO
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Oh look, the clowns I already have on ignore have an issue with the information presented in 2000 Mules.

Fucking shocker.
View Quote

What’s even more shocking is how no new ones [literally] ever join their ranks.

Same trolls [gov/shill accounts]from forever ago.

Yet they are the majority. 😂

Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By cm:

all they do is get into threads, start posting a bunch of trash, and start arguing with other posters, and basically derail the threads or make them so other people won't want to continue reading the threads....

and of course, they demand to be allowed to post there b.s. in the threads, and have their 'opinions' respected
View Quote

And they never interact….. almost like they are sharing a cubicle or something
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

They constantly contradict themselves, look at the whole  “parallel construction” scheme they use.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tsg68:
Originally Posted By ashiha:

The evidence carried enough weight for the FBI to go after those murder suspects. They dug themselves into a hole there. They legitimized the process just before it was used against their homies.

They constantly contradict themselves, look at the whole  “parallel construction” scheme they use.

It's really not that hard to work out the difference in the use of geolocation to place people within the boundaries of a massive and isolated building and placing people within spitting distance of a specific fixed point.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By clutchsmoke:
Sorta like you
View Quote

No. The opposite of me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Lug1:
I would implore you to meditate on the subject also....
View Quote

We will all be banned at some point.

In the mean time, I enjoy the tard jousting.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:15:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By _200mph:
1 - Why did the FBI not due this type of investigation first.

2 - Why are they silent now.

3 - Do we live in North Korea or America?

View Quote

_2000Mulesph
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#9]
It doesn't matter that they cheated; what matters is the response to their cheating. The American conservative right, thus far, is a paper tiger. I have no doubt the right could viciously restore America to its founding principles. The question is when and who could unite the fractured right leading them in this endeavor.

Dinesh might as well make a documentary about earth not being flat. We all know this truth and those that don't might see the truth in it and convert their beliefs. Other than that, without action, what good is a video going to do? So the round earthers gain a few converts, then what? Huff and puff that echo chamber yet no real change occurs.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mr_o:
It doesn't matter that they cheated; what matters is the response to their cheating.
View Quote

Which is why I continue to chuckle at all these posts and the continued focus on something that is over and done with.  Nothing is going to change, and nobody will listen to any supposed "truth" as it is ancient history and doesn't fit the narrative.

Folks would be better off getting a healthier hobby and focusing on what is going on in their own states.  

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:47:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#11]
Originally Posted By Jinxsters:

We have a member here who saw the NRA failing us, on top of politicians feet not held to the fire when it came to the 2nd amendment. MiamiJBT.

Dude took the bull by the horns and went out to make a difference, and I believe currently works for GoA. With how much effort CM puts in to this and how much time you stalk these threads to bicker at him, you both should get out and mobilize people to get good people elected and talk to your fellow constituents.

Originally Posted By Low_Country:
I respect the hell out of MiamiJBT. You seem to as well. He left arfcom because of the tards.

Think about that for a second.
View Quote

+1

A significant number of hard working, long term, & highly valued members who did so much for both the site & gun rights have just 'Gone' since the 'signal to noise' ratio went off the deep end.    

ARFCOM is first & foremost a FIREARMS & FIREARM RIGHTS website.  

Bigger_Hammer

@Jinxsters
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#12]
another thread where the "_' have f'ing spoiled and derailed it, by pushing their agenda
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:50:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cm] [#13]
It doesn't matter that they cheated; what matters is the response to their cheating. The American conservative right, thus far, is a paper tiger. I have no doubt the right could viciously restore America to its founding principles. The question is when and who could unite the fractured right leading them in this endeavor.

Dinesh might as well make a documentary about earth not being flat. We all know this truth and those that don't might see the truth in it and convert their beliefs. Other than that, without action, what good is a video going to do? So the round earthers gain a few converts, then what? Huff and puff that echo chamber yet no real change occurs.
View Quote

are you mad enough or concerned enough about what happened that was shown in the movie to do something yourself?

it doesn't sound like it. it sounds like re-inforcement of the idea of that no one is going to do anything about election fraud

are you going to become a poll watcher? an precinct worker? watch to make sure fraud doesn't happen again?

that seems to be part of the problem, people just pushing that nothing will happen

instead some solutions would be get involved and try to change things themselves, instead of depending on corrupt rinos and corrupt judicial system to do it
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:59:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#14]
Originally Posted By cm:
another thread where the "_' have f'ing spoiled and derailed it, by pushing their agenda
View Quote

In G.D. (General Discussion) we 'Generally Discuss' such topics in the threads and can follow the flow of the conversation.  

A person (a NON "_" b.t.w.) brought up the example of "Miami_JBT".  

Another member explained to him WHY we do no longer have "Miami_JBT" (and other long term & valued members) around these days.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

It's really not that hard to work out the difference in the use of geolocation to place people within the boundaries of a massive and isolated building and placing people within spitting distance of a specific fixed point.
View Quote

You're saying that geolocation IS accurate enough to pick two specific guys out of a whole crowd of people outside a particular fast food restaurant in the middle of the evening with hundreds, maybe thousands of other people driving by, but it's NOT accurate enough to identify one specific person, all by his/her lonesome, at a specific location at 3 in the fucking a.m.  

And it's definitely not accurate enough to correlate with actual CCTV video of a specific person at that same time, in that same location, all by themselves, at 3 in the fucking a.m.

You do realize that's what your saying?

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ceetee:

You're saying that geolocation IS accurate enough to pick two specific guys out of a whole crowd of people outside a particular fast food restaurant in the middle of the evening with hundreds, maybe thousands of other people driving by, but it's NOT accurate enough to identify one specific person, all by his/her lonesome, at a specific location at 3 in the fucking a.m.  

And it's definitely not accurate enough to correlate with actual CCTV video of a specific person at that same time, in that same location, all by themselves, at 3 in the fucking a.m.

View All Quotes

I have no idea how you have come to that conclusion from anything I have said to this point.  Actually I do know, I just wish you would quit doing it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cm:

are you mad enough or concerned enough about what happened that was shown in the movie to do something yourself?

it doesn't sound like it. it sounds like re-inforcement of the idea of that no one is going to do anything about election fraud

are you going to become a poll watcher? an precinct worker? watch to make sure fraud doesn't happen again?

that seems to be part of the problem, people just pushing that nothing will happen

instead some solutions would be get involved and try to change things themselves, instead of depending on corrupt rinos and corrupt judicial system to do it
View Quote

No dispute that We The People need to get OFF of our seats & ON our feet to PARTICIPATE in the Process to get the outcome we desire.  No Vote = No Voice.

Voter, Poll Watcher, Precinct Worker, Campaign Volunteer, Get involved in a peaceful protest or contact your legislators at the local or state level in an Issue that Matters?  Remember you are not limited to only one off the menu - feel free to do ALL of the Above!

Politics is THE Game & No one ever won it for the home team by sitting on a bench & watching it play out without them.

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#18]

I have no idea how you have come to that conclusion from anything I have said to this point.  Actually I do know, I just wish you would quit doing it.
View All Quotes

You made the point that cell phone tracking was good enough to catch two murderers, but not good enough to catch ballot box stuffers.

You said that.  I'm just pointing out how stupid you sound for making that point.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#19]

You made the point that cell phone tracking was good enough to catch two murderers, but not good enough to catch ballot box stuffers.

You said that.  I'm just pointing out how stupid you sound for making that point.
View All Quotes

No, what I said is that using the meme argument that it's good enough for catching 1/6 protesters but not good enough for ballot stuffers is moronic.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By cm:
View Quote

If you can't handle discussion, perhaps blogging would be more amenable to you.

lowercasescreeching.com is available.  Best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:33:48 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

But you don’t discuss either, you just post memes and snark.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:39:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#22]
Originally Posted By Bayrunner83:

View All Quotes

Mister Pot calling a Kettle Black  ...  

Now THAT is funny Trolling !!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#23]

No, what I said is that using the meme argument that it's good enough for catching 1/6 protesters but not good enough for ballot stuffers is moronic.
View All Quotes

Then you should be more specific in the aspersions that you cast, because the bulk of the discussion about geolocation has to do with the actual examples from "2000 Mules."
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:44:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bayrunner83] [#24]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Mister Pot calling a Kettle Black  ...  

Now THAT is funny Trolling !!

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

I do post a lot of memes, it’s true, but unlike your comrade I also engage in discussion as well. And I’ll leave it at that so as not to slide cm’s thread anymore as I’m certain you will have some long bombastic reply with lots of bold, colored, and italicized words.

Good day to you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Then you should be more specific in the aspersions that you cast, because the bulk of the discussion about geolocation has to do with the actual examples from "2000 Mules."
View All Quotes

Then maybe you should go back and reread the first quote in this tree for comprehension instead of outrage.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Yeah... you do well on staying on one side of the CoC and making it appear that you are just misunderstood.

You clearly have an agenda, if anyone cares to pay attention and view the totality of your postings.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By cm:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:

You're absolutely right that talk, without action, is meaningless. Do you believe, in your heart, becoming a poll watcher/precinct worker will change anything when the swamp is so deep and far reaching? If memory serves me correct more eyes were focused on the recounts following the 2020 election. Shenanigans were observed and reported yet were denied so loudly in all media formats that the observed fraud was buried and nothing came from it.

I don't take issue with you or your ideals. I take issue with the right being satisfied when a documentary or a new article supports their perceptions. To me, it appears the conservatives see this film is a win for the right. A liberal voicing a truth of the right is viewed as a win (see threads about Bill Maher voicing unpopular leftists monologs). Conservatives, these are not wins. These are distractions meant to lure you into falsely thinking it's a win. As such we rest on our laurels even if for a minute. The left know how gullible the right is (see Q, the Kraken, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, etc) and how hungry we are to be seen as legitimate when all media bombards the populace with propaganda to the contrary.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By cm:

View Quote

Of all those measures you listed, are any of them actually involved in vote counting or verification? How about prosecution? None of those matter at all if you don't count the legitimate votes and prosecute the cheaters. We have had poll watchers get thrown out, whistleblowers who are ignored, prosecutors sitting on evidence and ignoring it or putting it on the back burner until it doesn't matter. Your ideas for "fixing" things do nothing without those actual enforcement levers. Once the bad guys have those levers, I really don't know what you can do other than start back and the most local level you have a possibility to control and start trying to gain those levers from there and work your way up. That way seems to be making headway in some places, but those people can be threated, bought, and corrupted as well. It is always a continuing fight that we have let get too far out of control. If the doj and the supreme court of the land are going to be in the camp of the cheaters, then I don't see what peaceful action can be taken to right that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:19:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bayrunner83] [#29]

You're absolutely right that talk, without action, is meaningless. Do you believe, in your heart, becoming a poll watcher/precinct worker will change anything when the swamp is so deep and far reaching? If memory serves me correct more eyes were focused on the recounts following the 2020 election. Shenanigans were observed and reported yet were denied so loudly in all media formats that the observed fraud was buried and nothing came from it.

I don't take issue with you or your ideals. I take issue with the right being satisfied when a documentary or a new article supports their perceptions. To me, it appears the conservatives see this film is a win for the right. A liberal voicing a truth of the right is viewed as a win (see threads about Bill Maher voicing unpopular leftists monologs). Conservatives, these are not wins. These are distractions meant to lure you into falsely thinking it's a win. As such we rest on our laurels even if for a minute. The left know how gullible the right is (see Q, the Kraken, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, etc) and how hungry we are to be seen as legitimate when all media bombards the populace with propaganda to the contrary.

View Quote

I believe that poll watchers/workers helped secure the recent election win for Youngkin & Co in VA. The Virginia Project  recruited an army of them as well as on-call lawyers to call out any irregularities in an instant. The usual shenanigans of NoVa weren't seen like they usually are.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#30]

I believe that poll watchers/workers helped secure the recent election win for Youngkin & Co in VA. The Virginia Project  recruited an army of them as well as on-call lawyers to call out any irregularities in an instant. The usual shenanigans of NoVa weren't seen like they usually are.
View Quote

Agreed, and it should become a national level effort. The GOP and Trump’s super-PAC are still sitting on hundreds of millions in donations that I would love to see put towards it this fall and 2024.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cm:

the fraud occurred on multiple levels...

what you are seeing with the ballot harvesting and fake voter or ballots filled out for other people like in wisconsin was what the dems and nevertrumping rinos thought would be needed for Trump to lose the election

but there were so many more votes for Trump than they expected, thus the middle of the night rigged election vote dumps for biden, some initially done electronically...

then, in many places, it's likely they went and backfilled ballots to make it appear the votes actually occured, so an actual examination of election and voter machines can't ever be done or the fraud would be revealed...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cm:
Originally Posted By FlashHole:
Fuck the AP!  They are part of the problem.  They caught a bunch of them on video.  Pretty hard to deny that.  Anybody who's honest knows they stole the last election, and now we know how, or at least a fraction of the how.  In reality, it's probably far worse than we actually know.  I'm still not convinced that the dominion machines aren't used.  

the fraud occurred on multiple levels...

what you are seeing with the ballot harvesting and fake voter or ballots filled out for other people like in wisconsin was what the dems and nevertrumping rinos thought would be needed for Trump to lose the election

but there were so many more votes for Trump than they expected, thus the middle of the night rigged election vote dumps for biden, some initially done electronically...

then, in many places, it's likely they went and backfilled ballots to make it appear the votes actually occured, so an actual examination of election and voter machines can't ever be done or the fraud would be revealed...

Axios leaked their plans in September 2020 by more or less stating “if there is a sudden surge in ballots do not be surprised if they are all for Biden.”

As I said for a long time, their initial plans for “muh-Russia” and election hacking was flipped to this main methodology with the usefulness of the lockdowns.

Additionally, there were significant efforts by groups to get election laws changed in 2019 with the primary concern being hacking.  PA is a great example of this with the added benefits of adding more mail in votes.

Lastly, the summer’s efforts (riots) and the leak of the Election Integrity Project’s report laid the ground for corporate sponsorship of this effort.  There’s a lot of Wall Street money tied up in this not just “Zuckerbucks.”
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

In all fairness, with Trump living in their heads 24/7, there isn't much room left for anything beyond "LOL".
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:00:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JKH62:

You assume to think the OP or anyone else cares what you think.
View Quote

I sure as fuck don’t
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Jinxsters:
And that’s your opinion. I get asking questions, but you’re borderline harassing people on this site with “your opinion” on threads they created.
View Quote

All you are doing by replying to this ......... is feeding a DU troll.

What this troll is trying to do here is a known tactic, “poisoning the well" in the hopes of getting this post closed by the mods.

Suppression of the truth... a known Marxist tactic frequently used by leftists.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Duramaximus:

All you are doing by replying to this ......... is feeding a DU troll.

What this troll is trying to do here is a known tactic, “poisoning the well" in the hopes of getting this post closed by the mods.

Suppression of the truth... a known Marxist tactic frequently used by leftists.

View Quote

I don’t think you understand what “poisoning the well” means.

The nonsensical election claims are what have been poisoning the well, distracting from legitimate issues, and I’ve been unabashedly vocal against those from the start.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#36]
busy with stuff so I can't follow the thread till latter, but....

while nothing may happen to the people that have been involved in fraud, because it's protected by both republicans like kemp, raffensperger in georgia, uganti-rita, boyer, and a.g. brnovich in arizona, vos in wisconsin, as well as dems....

getting involved can and will make a difference in preventing it to easily happen, and yes, the presence of poll watchers and having a phone bank of lawyers did matter in the republicans taking virginia

and the biggest thing that may help in future elections is Trump endorsing and supporting candidates that are in support of election integrity, and putting them in positions in the government that they can support that effort, and push out rinos and deep swampers....

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Then maybe you should go back and reread the first quote in this tree for comprehension instead of outrage.
View All Quotes

At least you've stopped trying to "debunk" the documentary and admitted that all you're doing is casting aspersions.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#38]

At least you've stopped trying to "debunk" the documentary and admitted that all you're doing is casting aspersions.
View All Quotes

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Guess that makes two of us.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By PoppinFresh:

Yeah... you do well on staying on one side of the CoC and making it appear that you are just misunderstood.

You clearly have an agenda, if anyone cares to pay attention and view the totality of your postings.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PoppinFresh:

It is easy to see.

Because it is, mainly, not for us.

Call it bread crumbs, or planting seeds…. Someone in the future sees the snarky seeds of doubt and has been effected. They maybe even laughed thinking it was witty…. Then they repeat it as truth.

Agenda accomplished… the human brain is simple.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By devildog93:

Of all those measures you listed, are any of them actually involved in vote counting or verification? How about prosecution? None of those matter at all if you don't count the legitimate votes and prosecute the cheaters. We have had poll watchers get thrown out, whistleblowers who are ignored, prosecutors sitting on evidence and ignoring it or putting it on the back burner until it doesn't matter. Your ideas for "fixing" things do nothing without those actual enforcement levers. Once the bad guys have those levers, I really don't know what you can do other than start back and the most local level you have a possibility to control and start trying to gain those levers from there and work your way up. That way seems to be making headway in some places, but those people can be threated, bought, and corrupted as well. It is always a continuing fight that we have let get too far out of control. If the doj and the supreme court of the land are going to be in the camp of the cheaters, then I don't see what peaceful action can be taken to right that.
View Quote

Articulated better than I could've. This is where I'm at.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Timeflies:

It is easy to see.

Because it is, mainly, not for us.

Call it bread crumbs, or planting seeds…. Someone in the future sees the snarky seeds of doubt and has been effected. They maybe even laughed thinking it was witty…. Then they repeat it as truth.

Agenda accomplished… the human brain is simple.

View Quote

And of course, I’m going to expect that posters with DJT in their avatar are going to be capable of an objective conversation, free from bias and promoting their agenda as well.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#42]
I don’t think you understand what “poisoning the well” means.

The nonsensical election claims are what have been poisoning the well, distracting from legitimate issues, and I’ve been unabashedly vocal against those from the start.
View Quote

Nice try but you have been wrong from the beginning.

Poisoning the well is succinct description of what I see you are doing here.

My advice to others here is to ignore you...

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:55:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#43]
Originally Posted By Duramaximus:

Nice try but you have been wrong from the beginning.

Poisoning the well is succinct description of what I see you are doing here.

My advice to others here is to ignore you...

View Quote

Lol, from the beginning? Bud you’ve been here like 8 months.

Maybe be more of a grown up than the leftists and stop crying for a safe space everytime somebody posts something you don’t like.  You might actually learn something.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Lol, from the beginning? Bud you’ve been here like 8 months.

Maybe be more of a grown up than the leftists and stop crying for a safe space everytime somebody posts something you don’t like.  You might actually learn something.
View Quote

Got tired of defending Disney child groomers so now you’re defending Shanequa and Tyron harvesting votes?  Good stuff lmao
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I knew you like to defend BLM child porn judges but it’s nice to know you also defend BLM ballot harvesting too!  Good job!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#46]

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Guess that makes two of us.
View Quote

Is demonoid the old site where poor losers who didn’t want to pay for IP would download it for free?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#47]

Got tired of defending Disney child groomers so now you’re defending Shanequa and Tyron harvesting votes?  Good stuff lmao
View Quote

I knew you like to defend BLM child porn judges but it’s nice to know you also defend BLM ballot harvesting too!  Good job!
View Quote

Is demonoid the old site where poor losers who didn’t want to pay for IP would download it for free?
View Quote

Relevance of these three posts to the topic of discussion?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:17:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#48]

View Quote

I’m sure cm will be here momentarily to chastise the thread sliders and trolls.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:28:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#49]

View Quote

Posts like these remind me of Trump’s “mean tweets”, where all that happens is the smoothbrains cheer on the sick burn, while the adults in the room laugh at tard who thinks he is smart.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey did I miss the fun ?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top