Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/23/2023 2:13:08 AM EDT
Ward Carroll seems to be convinced that the answer to the UFO/UAP/Tic-Tac question is #1.

I think I agree with him.

The Truth Behind the Super Hornet UFO Encounters

If it isn't #1, then it can't be #2 IMO. That leaves...aliens.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:24:06 AM EDT
[#1]
We ARE the Aliens.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:25:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Thread needs a poll.

I vote #3 - The tic-tac object is technology beyond current human capability to create, and was likely a UAV of probably extraterrestrial or extradimensional origin.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:30:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll tell you this, if it IS our secret stuff, it's based on principles conventional physics and engineering doesn't understand and I don't know if it isn't scarier to think the government has that kind of shit.
Personally, if you'd asked me a couple years ago, I would have said it was us.
Now...I am leaning towards aliens.  Not that they're here in person, but that they sent an automated probe that's sitting somewhere in the outer system and the shit we're seeing are just unmanned drones.  They don't care if we see them, they don't care about talking to us because they're hundreds of light-years from home or instructions from their makers and they're just carrying out their programming.  Send probes in, gather data, transmit it back to the main ship, which then transmits it somewhere out there so they can update the latest encyclopedia.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:34:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Rogan had a guy on that was certainly interesting.  Talked about some weird cubes or something over Iraq and Syria etc...

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:38:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Well it’s been said that if you eliminate the probable that only leaves the improbable.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:40:01 AM EDT
[#6]
One real interesting postulation I saw was that it's ours and it's not really there.  It's advanced holography that spoofs multiple spectrums.  Imagine something that isn't really there that has a visual and radar signature.  That could have all kinds of interesting applications against an adversary.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:41:48 AM EDT
[#7]
China is a peer; not near peer.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:43:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One real interesting postulation I saw was that it's ours and it's not really there.  It's advanced holography that spoofs multiple spectrums.  Imagine something that isn't really there that has a visual and radar signature.  That could have all kinds of interesting applications against an adversary.
View Quote

Yeah, but then there's the guy that had invisible/cloaked agents following him, going through his yard leaving footprints and stuff and he got the invisibility/cloaking inventor to back him up that he was being stalked by invisible/cloaked agents.

(It's late and that's all I can remember off the top of my head)

ETA:Tom Bauerle had his ex cop buddy case the people casing his house and got the cloaking tech engineer to back him up he was being stalked by agents using the engineer's cloaking tech.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:46:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:50:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really.  Not even near peer.  Everything they have, they stole from someone else.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 3:01:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 3:10:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'll tell you this, if it IS our secret stuff, it's based on principles conventional physics and engineering doesn't understand and I don't know if it isn't scarier to think the government has that kind of shit.
Now...I am leaning towards aliens.  Not that they're here in person, but that they sent an automated probe that's sitting somewhere in the outer system and the shit we're seeing are just unmanned drones.  They don't care if we see them, they don't care about talking to us because they're hundreds of light-years from home or instructions from their makers and they're just carrying out their programming.  Send probes in, gather data, transmit it back to the main ship, which then transmits it somewhere out there so they can update the latest encyclopedia.
View Quote

Makes sense from a human perspective.  More or less the progress of google street view and digitization of the physical world.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 3:11:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Arent there reports of these UFOs diving into the ocean and the water reacts? Not so much a splash but sort of opens up? Im not sure how a hologram could make that happen.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 3:22:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Arent there reports of these UFOs diving into the ocean and the water reacts? Not so much a splash but sort of opens up? Im not sure how a hologram could make that happen.
View Quote

That's true.  I have a lot more questions than I have answers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 4:20:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Makes sense from a human perspective.  More or less the progress of google street view and digitization of the physical world.
View Quote
Alien Google - "Places in the Universe to Avoid".
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 4:26:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Alien Google - "Places in the Universe to Avoid".
View Quote

Well, C-53 (Earth) is kinda known as a shithole.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Considering the wide variety of "craft" shapes, sizes, and behavior, I think it's silly that we try to lump all of it into one category.

"They're all aliens or none of them are" is a ridiculous notion.

I think it's a combination of secret projects, possibly adversaries on the simpler non-impressive cases, and trans-dimensional/ET.  Anyone in the know is happy to have the first 2 confused with the last.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hologram the reaction too, maybe.

I personally think this stuff is ours after listening to some of the interviews with pilots.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Not really.  Not even near peer.  Everything they have, they stole from someone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is America can spend a fortune developing something then it gets suddenly canceled. Which leaves America with nothing and China can steal the designs anyway and actually build it. So China can be ahead of us in some areas just by copying.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The problem is America can spend a fortune developing something then it gets suddenly canceled. Which leaves America with nothing and China can steal the designs anyway and actually build it. So China can be ahead of us in some areas just by copying.
View Quote

Have you seen the last few seasons of The Game of Thrones?
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Poll fail, no "demons" option.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Ours……there are no aliens
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:44:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our “black projects” have had probably trillions of dollars steered into them, unfettered for decades. If these obelisks and UFOs are not evidence of that technology being slowly brought to light I hope they are aliens!

The behavior just seems strange if it’s aliens - if they were here to observe, we’d never know they were here. If they were here to announce the arrival of aliens they’d be more obvious and not run all the time. Probably WAY less butt probing.

I know I’m anthropomorphizing the objects but I’m trying to figure out - reverse engineer, if you will - what the purpose of just being captured on camera and doing some aerobatics does for a star faring race.

I’m ruling out - for now - inter dimensional travel because unless it’s way easier to slip between dimensions (via vibrations or something) I find that less plausible than traveling to another star system, personally.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Our “black projects” have had probably trillions of dollars steered into them, unfettered for decades. If these obelisks and UFOs are not evidence of that technology being slowly brought to light I hope they are aliens!

The behavior just seems strange if it’s aliens - if they were here to observe, we’d never know they were here. If they were here to announce the arrival of aliens they’d be more obvious and not run all the time. Probably WAY less butt probing.

I know I’m anthropomorphizing the objects but I’m trying to figure out - reverse engineer, if you will - what the purpose of just being captured on camera and doing some aerobatics does for a star faring race.

I’m ruling out - for now - inter dimensional travel because unless it’s way easier to slip between dimensions (via vibrations or something) I find that less plausible than traveling to another star system, personally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or they don't reason the same way we're do (scary).
Or they don't care about the consequences (scarier).
Or they aren't conscious in our understanding of the term (scariest).
Or they're demons (actually least scary option, imo).

Or they're actually products of govt/corp black projects secretly testing and validating everyone's ESG and Social Credit scores (even more scariest).
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#27]
My guess is that they are top secret drone projects...
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Can    Ward    Carroll   talk   any    sllllooowwwweeeerrrrr.

And you're 60+ years old, stop sitting around in a flight suit.

#1 is the answer, but #3 is also possible.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are no aliens anywhere in the entire universe, or there are no aliens visiting us??
I can buy the idea that there may be no advanced civilizations anywhere in the universe with the ability to travel here, but the likelihood that earth is home to the only living creatures period is hard for me to imagine.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:14:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Or they're actually products of govt/corp black projects secretly testing and validating everyone's ESG and Social Credit scores (even more scariest).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or they’re completely invisible to whatever spectrum the aliens see so they think they’re invisible but they’re not.

Or…
Or. Or.

Now we sound like seals.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#31]
I vote ours, but reverse engineered alien tech.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Here is my opinion having actually seen these things!

No special project is going to put big bright ass lights, that can be seen for many miles, on a secret craft. Then go fly it around urban areas, where millions of people could possibly see them. I don't GAF what country would be the operators, just not going to happen.

People try to rationalize what they see, with what they know! Its human nature.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

We need a plucky group of misfits to infiltrate the alien base and sex up the alien commander to form a human alien alliance.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ward Carroll seems to be convinced that the answer to the UFO/UAP/Tic-Tac question is #1.

I think I agree with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z1lQ9Gp8Vk

If it isn't #1, then it can't be #2 IMO. That leaves...aliens.
View Quote

If we have those kinds of capabilities within a physical vehicle:  apparently reactionless drives, capable of imparting acceleration to that vehicle in >100s of g....then why in the fuck are we screwing around with chemical rockets and---oooooh!---ion drives?

Why aren't we making orbital colonies, harvesting antimatter from stars, and getting off this rock?!

But we aren't.  Which leads me to think that the phenomenon is some sort of visual/reflected radiation spoofing tech.  Or it's aliens.

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Here is my opinion having actually seen these things!

No special project is going to put big bright ass lights, that can be seen for many miles, on a secret craft. Then go fly it around urban areas, where millions of people could possibly see them. I don't GAF what country would be the operators, just not going to happen.

People try to rationalize what they see, with what they know! Its human nature.
View Quote

I saw one when I was a kid. It was probably our tech.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If we have those kinds of capabilities within a physical vehicle:  apparently reactionless drives, capable of imparting acceleration to that vehicle in >100s of g....then why in the fuck are we screwing around with chemical rockets and---oooooh!---ion drives?

Why aren't we making orbital colonies, harvesting antimatter from stars, and getting off this rock?!

But we aren't.  Which leads me to think that the phenomenon is some sort of visual/reflected radiation spoofing tech.  Or it's aliens.

View Quote

Agreed.  The tech that we are spending money to develop doesn't make sense if we already have something far better.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are multiple points to consider regarding this topic, to have a scientific facts-based analysis requires critical thinking skills and an understanding of what value is. Very few understand the atomic, biological, and societal concept of value, and how to calculate it.

The benefit-to-sacrifice ratio that the US possesses in most areas of advanced technology (probably) surpasses near-peer and direct advisories, with a value greater than 2 or 3.

The problem that then arises is if this ratio is so great, and the US is so far advanced in physics, why has the US not surpassed adversaries in areas of energy production, food, medical science, space exploration, etc? If the advantage is so great, why not quash China's moon ambitions? Why not show Russia that hypersonic missile development is inconsequential to the US missile defense systems? Why not ignore Saudi Arabia and its oil dominance? Why not create better Anime than Japan?

To counter the inaction argument (against adversaries) some academics will say that the US purposely holds back technology until it becomes commercially viable (and believable), and more important patentable. If we go down that path, then it makes sense to promote the UFO phenomenon as a way of keeping potential enemies guessing, but that comes at a cost for future political leaders. If the US does have such advanced technology, but it is suppressing it for perceived military (or monetary) gain, then those making the decisions (to hide the technology behind fake UFO stories) are not acting in the US population's best interest.

Basically, the US is so far ahead of everyone in that it is slowly leaking its technological advantages as a way of preparing the global population for its total dominance. Or, we are all going to be probed by ET at some stage in the future

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:00:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I vote ours, but reverse engineered alien tech.
View Quote

So...aliens.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Is it's US secret stuff, it would have to be developed and evolve in a completely separate ,society". No leaks or talking in families. No mainstream peer reviewed and published research. Even the supporting industrial processes would be separate. You might be able to sub-contract out some things to existing suppliers but that doesn't work if the materials aren't known to exist.

Could there be a group or company doing work at this level that no one knows about? Things being talked about aren't highly evolutionary like SR71 or other classified programs. They are orders of magnitude more advanced and would rewrite known science.

Has that ever been done in a closed environment? I have no idea.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We ARE the Aliens.
View Quote
Some of us are, yes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Rogan had a guy on that was certainly interesting.  Talked about some weird cubes or something over Iraq and Syria etc...

View Quote

The things observed on the East Coast several years ago (and seen for months at least ) not not described as Tic-Tacs but as “cubes inside a sphere”.   Sounds like the sphere was some sort of energy field while the cube may have been the actual object.

Two apparent totally different technologies and whatever baggage comes with that.  

If these are ours, and so many are being seen by pilots, why are we (USA) still building super hornets and F-15EXs?   Even an F-35 is pretty mundane if you strip all the sensors and how the data is integrated and displayed to the pilot.   Why is our best UAV a slow Predator or Reaper?
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There are no aliens anywhere in the entire universe, or there are no aliens visiting us??
I can buy the idea that there may be no advanced civilizations anywhere in the universe with the ability to travel here, but the likelihood that earth is home to the only living creatures period is hard for me to imagine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No aliens anywhere in the entirety of the Universe…….while others feel they are( and I don’t have a problem with them believing that), I think we are the only life in the Universe, aside from Angels, put here by the Almighty…….that is my personal belief. I feel these things are our own creation, and I think that we are more technologically advanced than people know or are willing to admit
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Considering the wide variety of "craft" shapes, sizes, and behavior, I think it's silly that we try to lump all of it into one category.

"They're all aliens or none of them are" is a ridiculous notion.

I think it's a combination of secret projects, possibly adversaries on the simpler non-impressive cases, and trans-dimensional/ET.  Anyone in the know is happy to have the first 2 confused with the last.
View Quote

This is basically where I'm at. I think it's possible (if not probable) that a lot of sightings are ours. With that said, some sightings involve maneuvers that, in addition to defying what we generally understand to be physically possible, should also tear the craft apart, making me think they aren't ours (and I doubt they're anyone else's).

I don't know that I believe they're holograms or sensors being spoofed, so I don't really know where that leaves it. Human error and there was never anything there at all? Aliens? Secret advanced civilizations? Maybe simulation theory has some merit and the UFOs are just glitches from spaghetti code
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#44]
take emotion out of the equation (which op's video does not) and you're just left to deal with facts (like my posted video does)

All Right. Let's Talk About The UFO Thing | Answers With Joe
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes.   Some of that has been observed and described by pilot witnesses.  Recent ones
Water was frothy under the object.   They also saw a large (737 size one pilot said) object under the water and the water there was also disturbed - frothy or maybe like it was boiling.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
If it is aliens they probably never thought about talking to us, I mean do we put much effort into actually talking to animals?  

If they got here using physics we don't comprehend, we're basically cattle to them.

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If it is aliens they probably never thought about talking to us, I mean do we put much effort into actually talking to animals?  

If they got here using physics we don't comprehend, we're basically cattle to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it is aliens, it could be what Rik is talking about, only maybe the civilization that made this stuff has already died out and this is just their version of AI tech going through the motions. Imagine a society that was as advanced as we'd be in 1,000 more years, only they were at that point 10,000 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#48]
There’s people who say the grays may be bio-bots and not naturally reproducing beings.   And the ship or base AI - or maybe it’s at the point of actual sentience - controls them
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

An interesting thought I just had... Why do we automatically assume that any aliens that might try to communicate would do so through sound waves? I've seen all sorts of videos and reports of flashing lights, lights changing colors, etc. Maybe the lights themselves are the communication attempts. Maybe they try to make contact through means our senses can't even detect.

We always look at this sort of thing through a human lens, but if something develops on an entirely different planet, why would we assume they're anything at all like humans?
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#50]
After talking to my Dad & what he could say.... its our stuff.

No need for aliens.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top