BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know, I know, I know, fuck FOX.....well, fuck that. Tucker is still calling the way he sees it, he's burning it up tonight.
View Quote

Too little too late.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:43:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I for one like listening to Tucker, he brings to light some valid and interesting points. However, the thought occurred to me that he could be a paid instigator (a shill). The left is begging for a response from the right so they can drop the hammer.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:43:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is one of the last true journalists, what a sad state our country is in.
View Quote

I'd say he isn't so much a journalist as he is a commentator.  And that is something which he does brilliantly.

Journalism, alas, is dead.  Now there are only propagandists slanting self-serving narratives on behalf of their chosen political bloc.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know, I know, I know, fuck FOX.....well, fuck that. Tucker is still calling the way he sees it, he's burning it up tonight.
View Quote

Who cares. What difference does watching his show make?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#5]
tl;dw for everyone:

All he said was "quit being mean to us"
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:49:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His show helps shape public opinion, public perception, and that creates a force which DOES effect the political class.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:52:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

His show helps shape public opinion, public perception, and that creates a force which DOES effect the political class.
View Quote

I didn't hear him say anything useful.

When he starts with "These are some things we can do to kick out this fake president" I'll pay attention.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:52:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Left is going to stick it in a break it off.
View Quote
No offense homie, but you seem a little defeatist for a guy with Augusto Pinochet for his avatar. Buck up. This is going to suck but it ain't over by any means.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

OK.  So who do YOU trust?  I want a name--or preferably a couple of names.  Who do YOU send links of to help inspire introspection in honest-but-propagandized people who have drank the CNN Koolaid?  Because Tucker Carlson--"Controlled Opposition" or not--fits that bill perfectly.

He is articulate, educated, principled, and fair.  He is possibly the last sane man left on television*.  

How can ANY honest, fair-minded person who believes in Democracy (no matter WHICH party they vote for) flippantly disregard the points that he makes?

*(Lou Dobbs also qualifies I guess--but strikes me as disgruntled, resigned, and low energy).
View Quote

Tucker and fox and Ben shapiro are all still kinda stuck on hate filled bs rhetoric that's why it's so easy to paint Republicans as racist, they made fun of x protected class moron so they are a racist sexist homophobic bigot.

I'd probably point people more towards tim pool for the entry level to the red pill... Usually pretty fair reporting and honest criticism without being more insulting than saying that's insane or being critical of critical race theory without fully explaining it.

If you really wanna make inroads with brainwashed morons you have to appeal to their emotions or use them. Make them feel for the uighurs in china and how the Republicans are trying to stop the evil totalitarian government from putting those poor women in camps and taking away their right to choose.

That's another huge problem with Republicans. Cold factual sobs focused on being right. Doesn't really matter if you are right if you don't convince anyone.

Of course the idiots will still call people horrible names for saying the most agreeable things because republikkkans... But at least then halfway intelligent people just get sick of the ignorant hate.

Don't feed the hate. Let the other side show the kind of hate filled psychopaths they are.

For any folks that may intend peaceful civil disobedience rather than the choice between the second amendment and having one less to come for the next man I'd suggest committing to memory all verses of the star-spangled banner and regaling your captors with the song of freedom till you are horse or beaten silent.

Possibly some bits of the constitution beyond 2a and even some passages from gulag archipeligo or 1984.

We're all gonna be making chinese dogshit to increase our social credit score under threat of bill gates armed security force or covaidsebola and feeding our children to kamala if we keep up the partisan bullshit and don't figure out a way to fix our real shitheads.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:55:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you don't like Tucker, then honestly, who do you like? Anyone?
View Quote

https://americafirst.live/

M-F 9pm EST

Special FJB inauguration coverage tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:58:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

When he starts with "These are some things we can do to kick out this fake president" I'll pay attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He belongs to the "chattering class"--it is true.  That is his role.

Maybe tuck in behind BlackFox and Ben to get more of what you are looking for.

American Pioneer Corps...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:58:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
tl;dw for everyone:

All he said was "quit being mean to us"
View Quote

Mean to who?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:59:33 AM EDT
[#14]
One of his best ever.

Ever.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:59:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Everyone should always DVR Tucker.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Fuck Fox. They’ll get zero revenue from me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:01:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No thanks

Yeah. Baby/bath water and all that.

He is the single best voice we have.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:02:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ratings are in the shitter.  His handlers told him to “turn it up”.

The theatre: how does it work?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad you're enjoying the "show".

When we lose it all, it’ll be because idiocy like this.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:04:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You guys are full of shit.  I think Tucker is a lost voice in the Fox wilderness.
View Quote

@Tiempos_Peligrosos

I think Tucker is a true-believer conservative.  He is probably one of the most logical, consistent people in media today.  The rest on Fox are dog shit compared to him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:05:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Tell me the truth.  Did you really think Hillary had been arrested and was being held at Guantanamo?
View Quote

I have no faith in any of the corrupt swamp getting charged with anything even after the footage of them stacking the bodies is released to the world.

I have no doubt all mainstream media is controlled by swamp and or foreign countries to push whatever propaganda they want. That should be blatantly obvious with the twitter purge and execution of parler and constant attacks on gab. Big tech and swamp own it all. Can't say anything china doesn't like even when the US declares they are committing genocide it's below the fold hidden in links down there.

I would think genocide would be big fucking headlines everywhere but it doesn't fit the narrative. Did tucker mention it?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:05:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

When he needed to do his job he bailed. He decided to cover for his buddy Hunter instead-- a guy that he knows molests children. Hell, he covered for Hunter and Joe, both of whom molest children, both completely owned by numerous foreign governments.

He is the swamp. He glows. If he is pretended to be a man of principles and integrity today it is only so that he can betray you again later. That's a fucking fact. Stop falling for it.
View Quote

You’re kidding right?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:07:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't figure out the self destructive urge to destroy our own resources.  Tucker, and some other Fox people are still worth supporting.  Especially now when there are few voices even remotely aligned with conservatives.

The corporation can go to hell, no matter why they are letting some light shine.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:07:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He's not wrong.

He does try harder than most to have journalistic integrity.

I have not always agreed with him.

I'll take what I can from Tucker, but he obviously answers to others.   The others are shitting bricks because the rubes have caught on to the game.  Now Tucker has permission to be himself, until he doesn't.  It's a transparent ploy to dupe the hicks into watching again.  

Trump should start a media company, let them be real journalists, let people see what that looks like.  I bet it would be a hit, just due to the lack of bullshit.
View Quote

I think that Tucker has been extremely consistent.  His analysis of the situation really hasn’t changed in the years he’s been on.

I agree that Trump needs to start a media company.  He would have 75 million viewers.  He would knock it out of the park!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#25]
He said it

Another fed holiday 1/6 coming our way

Insurrection day
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:09:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

No you should cut the cable and go read what these people are actually doing write letters get petitions signed raise money convince people the government is evil...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:13:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd like to know the answer to that too. Tucker does an excellent job.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:21:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad you're enjoying the "show".

No, it won't. It will be because people continue to stick their face in the idiot box, looking for messages from a talking head that let's them feel like they're "doing something", rather than actually having to do it.

It's theater and the right has no voice left in this country. Not one, except their own internal one.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Tucker Same shit every night.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:23:54 AM EDT
[#30]
GD can hate all they want on Tucker, but the fact remains he has the biggest conservative audience of any conservative voice on television. He is speaking the truth right now and despite all his faults (and the fact that Fox News sold us out) doesn't change the importance of what he is saying.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:07:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No offense homie, but you seem a little defeatist for a guy with Augusto Pinochet for his avatar. Buck up. This is going to suck but it ain't over by any means.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Left is going to stick it in a break it off.

Defeat or victory, either one have to go through the same dark valley. A lot of people say 'This only ends one way,' but that's not true. There are a couple of ways that this can end, but The End, either end, is going to come after a single dark road.

No, it ain't over. You're right about that. It hasn't really started yet. But it's going to start, and we aren't going to get a say in whether or not it starts.

They are going to come for us. They are going to come for revenge, for what we done. We elected Trump because we wanted our country back, and because we wanted to drain The Swamp. Well, he didn't drain The Swamp. He lost, and we failed. Now, The Swamp wants payback.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:27:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You guys are full of shit.  I think Tucker is a lost voice in the Fox wilderness.
View Quote
Bingo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:31:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Umm yeah no thanks! FFN
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

DVR? Is it 2008 again?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What period in our short history have we not been one "spark" from collapsing?

The powers that be, want us constantly on pins and needles. From the Whiskey Rebellion days to now, always something, some heavy handed government do gooders who think they understand humanity better than the rest of us.

I really just want a mad max environment...fuck it.
Gimp on my bike type shit
View Quote

Last 40 years have been pretty solid.  Some external threats that were dealt with. Nothing like this.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Faux News demo, 60+ yrs old. Boomers need to know who Tim Pool, Andy Ngo, Steven Crowder and others who actually report the news are. They aren't paid by the system. Australian news has a better scope on what's going on then the actors on CNN, MSNBC and Fox News.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#37]
did you see Tuckers face when the Professor said he didn't have tenure?

straight up " thats a bold move, Cotton" face.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Defeat or victory, either one have to go through the same dark valley. A lot of people say 'This only ends one way,' but that's not true. There are a couple of ways that this can end, but The End, either end, is going to come after a single dark road.

No, it ain't over. You're right about that. It hasn't really started yet. But it's going to start, and we aren't going to get a say in whether or not it starts.

They are going to come for us. They are going to come for revenge, for what we done. We elected Trump because we wanted our country back, and because we wanted to drain The Swamp. Well, he didn't drain The Swamp. He lost, and we failed. Now, The Swamp wants payback.
View Quote
I can't disagree with any of this. Now let's get ready for the fight.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#39]
I turned off Fox news the second they called AZ, and hadn't called FL yet. I've never looked back

If they want us back, they need to fire Brazille, Williams and that fuckwit Wallace. I won't watch propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#40]
When it was the absolute best time to honestly investigate the voter fraud, Tucker, who has his own show, declined to do that and instead belittled those making the accusations, just like the democrats and mainstream media were doing. Now he's upset.

No thanks, not falling for that again.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#41]
The clip was excellent.

I truly don't understand the hate for Tucker; DJT just got booted after 4 years, and the guy was an animal--probably his greatest mistake was simply trusting establishment Republicans to give him a fair shot (which almost no one did). The upshot is that DJT educated half of America not to trust them again.

Look how many people shut down completely out of irrational hatred of Trump, and largely because of the way he speaks. You need someone speaking plain truths in a thoughtful manner like Tucker.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

OK.  So who do YOU trust?  I want a name--or preferably a couple of names.  Who do YOU send links of to help inspire introspection in honest-but-propagandized people who have drank the CNN Koolaid?  Because Tucker Carlson--"Controlled Opposition" or not--fits that bill perfectly.

He is articulate, educated, principled, and fair.  He is possibly the last sane man left on television*.  

How can ANY honest, fair-minded person who believes in Democracy (no matter WHICH party they vote for) flippantly disregard the points that he makes?

*(Lou Dobbs also qualifies I guess--but strikes me as disgruntled, resigned, and low energy).
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Tucker did what most will do when the rubber meets the road, he bowed to his handler and showed his true colors over the last month, nothing but a jester.

Tucker chose poorly.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, give him a spicy script to lure back some viewers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Just dont make him speak ill about his friend Hunter.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Democrats know they have very slim majorities everywhere and in some cases their support is only 50/50. The cities they run are in shambles and crumbling. The states they run are bags of shit and people are fleeing them along with their tax base. Even their curb shitters are unionizing.

The identity politics they've pushed for 50+ years are stale and outside of printing money for handouts, there's nothing else they have.

Gotta crank up the shiny objects to keep the DNC leftist agenda going, no matter how terrible it tastes.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top