Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 9/14/2021 8:42:50 PM EDT
Regardless of branch, what are your thoughts on what he did? We throw the treason thing pretty loose. If this is true, what should happen? How would .mil guys in general feel?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Non mil, but in the event we did invade China regardless of the possibility, they would have had advanced notice and we would suffer far greater casualties.

Anyone who is in a position of power like that and is willing to give an enemy advance notice getting our people killed is a traitor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
They usually stay out of these threads, or if they show they won't answer the question.

I'm former military and would hang the dude.

Calling China is bad, but subverting the Commander in Chief's command authority is far, far worse in my eyes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m not a .mil guy, but one of my good friends is a Marine. He says he should be hanged. I don’t disagree.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Milley took it upon himself to contact the enemy with offers of aid and comfort.  He's a piece of shit.  Fuck him.  Fuck Austin.  Fuck Biden.

<------(Seperated E-5 who left active duty in 2007)
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:49:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Non mil, but in the event we did invade China regardless of the possibility, they would have had advanced notice and we would suffer far greater casualties.

Anyone who is in a position of power like that and is willing to give an enemy advance notice getting our people killed is a traitor.
View Quote

FPNI with the explanation of why it is treason, and this is why the penalty for treason is

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
i think espionage is a better fit.
though promising someone you won't attack them isn't really giving any info.
Politicians promise us everything and we see how that works out.

what he did with pelosi and the other generals is subordination, subversion, sedition, a coup something like that...

not former mil or a lawyer so wtf do i know.

Considering we haven't declared war on china or the actions he took haven't lead us to war with china i don't think treason is a good fit.

most of the government and all of the bureaucrats and secret squirrels should probably all be hung
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
This should tell you a lot.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#8]
i dont watch dumb-dumb news on the tv, are any of them talking about it?

my marine friends sure are livid about it. no surprise there
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have fired him after the understanding angry white male comment, I'd execute him for treason for this.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Milley Vanillie, should hang, he took the nations nuclear arsenal away from POTUS, the .mil takes orders from civilians, he took it upon himself to "save" the democracy when in turn, he pulled a coup against our country.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Haig & Kissinger both advised the Pentagon to disregard any Nuclear Strike orders from Nixon when he was on his way 'out' too ...

Joint Chiefs of Staff are not going to let ANYONE go "NERO" (Burn it all to ashes if they can't have it) with US Strategic Forces.

I'm sure it will be unpopular with the excitable crowd, but that's the facts.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Yo Einstein, I’m not buying your innocent question. Does anybody else smell something?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#13]
If true he should be reduced in rank. And then have a proper neck stretching in front of America....... If he did what is being said it is Treason.........
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#14]
If he had any integrity, he would have resigned when Trump was elected. Generals undermining and subverting the will of the President is dangerous and cannot be tolerated. If you are unable to work for the guy, retire.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Former mil. He committed outright treason against the United States by conspiring with military leadership of a potential future adversary by telling them he would give them advance notice of any US military action against them. Along with undermining the duly elected president and commander in chief, he deserves nothing less than a bullet. Nothing will happen and I predict the tens or hundreds of thousands of lowly enlisted who refuse the vax will be dealt with more harshly than this traitorous piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:00:50 PM EDT
[#16]
What he did is probably the most traitorous thing I have ever heard of a high-ranking military member doing, by far.  I am not one for hyperbole, but assuming the reports are true, he should be hanged immediately.  Of course, he's just one person in thousands in top positions who are doing the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Haig & Kissinger both advised the Pentagon to disregard any Nuclear Strike orders from Nixon when he was on his way 'out' too ...

Joint Chiefs of Staff are not going to let ANYONE go "NERO" (Burn it all to ashes if they can't have it) with US Strategic Forces.

View Quote

Also according to the book, Milley told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “I agree with you on everything,” after the speaker called him and pressed him to secure the country’s nuclear weapons and called Trump “crazy.”

The motherfucker was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to neutralize Trump's command authority. And talking to the Chinese without Trump's knowledge.

Don't try and normalize that shit, that's not normal.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yo Einstein, I’m not buying your innocent question. Does anybody else smell something?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
i think espionage is a better fit.
though promising someone you won't attack them isn't really giving any info.
Politicians promise us everything and we see how that works out.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure that the reports said that he promised China that he would give them advanced warning if we were to ever invade or attack.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Vet. Army. Assuming it's true...Hang Him. Now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Insofar as I'm aware, the President can't launch a nuclear strike without several elements involved in the process all concuring and circumstance dictate that level of reaponse

Ex.
Inbound ICBMs = turn your missile key Sir
Didn't get two scoops of Ice cream = Not happening

That said, he should resign at a minimum. I'm not sure if I'd call what he did with China treason but he needa to go for the subversive acts surely (as well as all the other BS he's done)
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I was just a reserve (inactive) Ensign but the 1st term that came to my mind besides Traitor was Subversion.

"subversion n. : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working from within. ;also. : the crime of committing acts in furtherance of such an attempt"
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If he had any integrity, he would have resigned when Trump was elected. Generals undermining and subverting the will of the President is dangerous and cannot be tolerated. If you are unable to work for the guy, retire.
View Quote

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The highest rank in the U.S. Army is a four-star general. As of June 2020, there were 14 Army four-stars, the most at any time since World War II, according to Military.com.
The 2020 four-star general pay is $16,441.80 per month, which does not include amounts for a housing allowance and other benefits.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#24]
So take a moment and think about this.....

Someone on a back channel was making deals with a communist country with Congressional knowledge. During this call he committed to aiding this country by subverting the POTUS.

This is as serious an issue as can be. Or it’s  a bunch of horseshit from the msm. Which is it?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:05:46 PM EDT
[#25]
This has precedent. George Washington faced a general officer doing the same thing.

1. Washington immediately ordered him arrested.
2. When he couldn’t be caught, Washington ordered him assassinated. IIRC the first and maybe only instance of putting out a kill contract on someone. The Father of our country was white hot angry. That order was never rescinded.
3. When his enemy military contact was caught, the contact was hanged as a spy and not accorded any privileges as an enemy officer.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure that the reports said that he promised China that he would give them advanced warning if we were to ever invade or attack.
View Quote

whatever promising to do something and actually doing it are different.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:07:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Regardless of branch, what are your thoughts on what he did? We throw the treason thing pretty loose. If this is true, what should happen? How would .mil guys in general feel?
View Quote

I'm generally annoyed by the rhetoric this place throws around willie-nillie, but if he's not a traitor, he's damn close.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#28]
TREASON.

Should be tried, convicted, then HANDED TO
SATAN.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I’m just a GDI civilian. However my vote is to shoot him not hang him. Hanging takes to long to get done.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah, so Milley is their patsy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benedict Arnold didn’t actually do anything either, he just promised to and was found out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

He made a backroom deal with a strategic opponent behind his commander's back.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Benedict Arnold didn’t actually do anything either, he just promised to and was found out.
View Quote

Came to say this. Milley should be either executed for treason or deported to China to live out his days.

That's the literal name for what he did and the punishment.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Hanged by the neck until dead dead dead.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering Biden hasn't even talked ill of any upper military advice he's gotten, I'll take any accountability at this point.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The call to China was reportedly made on 10/30/2020.

What do you have to say about Milley subverting Trump's command authority on 1/8/2021 and afterwards? And his apparent coordination with Nancy Pelosi on such matters? He reportedly got the generals together and told them to take orders only from him, and they agreed. That's a coup.

That is a FAR more serious crime than the call, as bad as that is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Benedict Arnold is is a distant second place to this piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Came to say this. Milley should be either executed for treason or deported to China to live out his days.

That's the literal name for what he did and the punishment.
View Quote

Yep. Treason and executed. Isn't he Gen. White Rage himself. Fuck him and he needs to be punished. Harshly.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Also according to the book, Milley told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “I agree with you on everything,” after the speaker called him and pressed him to secure the country’s nuclear weapons and called Trump “crazy.”

The motherfucker was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to neutralize Trump's command authority. And talking to the Chinese without Trump's knowledge.

Don't try and normalize that shit, that's not normal.
View Quote

What exactly about Trumps epic Meltdown at December of 2020 & January of2021 was "Normal"?  

Trump would not sending a Tweet to tell his own Trump flag carrying supporters to STOP attacking the U.S. Capital on Jan 6th?  

He sat back and watched it spin further and further out of control on TV and didn't care since he "couldn't be the winner".  He was clinging to some idiotic myth that somehow Pence as Vice President could magically void the entire election and name Trump as President again for a 2nd term.    That clearly fits the model of DELUSIONAL!!!

"The System" by necessity does have multiple 'Fail Safes' so that no ONE person (even at the Very top) can go Crazy & try to start a worldwide conflagration ala "Jack D. Ripper"  ...

I don't agree at all with his comments to Nasty Nancy Pelosi - it should have been nothing more than "All Nuclear Weapons & US Forces are secured" and end the call at that.

Military & Politics are a BAD mix for either side & party.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Now that I'm off work and thinking about this...I'm having difficulty coming to terms with it.

The sitting Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff agreed to warn a strategic opponent if our president ever "went rogue."

Dear God... Good times really have created weak men.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#41]
LOL. We would drop pamphlets over Germany and before fire bombing Japan to let them know ahead of time. It's pretty common throughout anytime America has waged war to give advanced notice so that civis could get out of the way.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Milley should be stripped of all rank and  run out of town(country) on a rail. Send him to fuckChina if he's so buddy buddy with them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
No president can just go rouge with nukes at any time...ever.   there is process and it requires the ascension of more than one person.  

What Milley said to his own staff is one thing, calling the Chinese and promising a warning is quite another.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They usually stay out of these threads, or if they show they won't answer the question.

I'm former military and would hang the dude.

Calling China is bad, but subverting the Commander in Chief's command authority is far, far worse in my eyes.
View Quote

I'm former military, served under President Reagan. Gen Miley should be arrested and charged with treason, court martialed, reduced in rank to E-1, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and sentenced to Ft Leavenworth to make little rocks out of big rocks for the rest of his natural born days. If the courts martial decided to hang him instead, I would say, OK, lets get it on.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Needs kilt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:28:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What exactly about Trumps epic Meltdown at December of 2020 & January of2021 was "Normal"?  

Trump would not sending a Tweet to tell his own Trump flag carrying supporters to STOP attacking the U.S. Capital on Jan 6th?  

He sat back and watched it spin further and further out of control on TV and didn't care since he "couldn't be the winner".  He was clinging to some idiotic myth that somehow Pence as Vice President could magically void the entire election and name Trump as President again for a 2nd term.    That clearly fits the model of DELUSIONAL!!!

"The System" by necessity does have multiple 'Fail Safes' so that no ONE person (even at the Very top) can go Crazy & try to start a worldwide conflagration ala "Jack D. Ripper"  ...

https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/AXZQVFC65UI6RJFEYBYO6U7TCU.jpg

I don't agree at all with his comments to Nasty Nancy Pelosi - it should have been nothing more than "All Nuclear Weapons & US Forces are secured" and end the call at that.

View Quote

Don't worry guys I'll march with you. LOL.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:29:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Everything he did is punishable by death!
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Benedict Arnold is is a distant second place to this piece of shit.
View Quote

Not at all. Arnold was honorable and put his men first.  His "treason" saved his men.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:30:07 PM EDT
[#49]
He fucked up. You guys calling for his head need to get real. He will retire to save face and hope the institution, write a book, and make millions. Get used to it
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/AXZQVFC65UI6RJFEYBYO6U7TCU.jpg

View Quote

The President and the President alone has the authority to give the order for a nuclear attack. What, pray tell, was Trump going to nuke around that time? If Trump ordered a First Strike without any intel or guidance from military and civilian advisers then by all means there are safeguards put in place and that can take place at that point.

You flat out cannot have the Join Chief coordinating with anyone that doesn't have President in front of their name. You must think the election was on the up and up I would assume as well from your post. Even if you were the President of the United States, and you had info that things were not on the up and up, I bet it would get to you as well. Using nukes? Yeah thats a lefties dream and not Trumps.

Your "attacking the Capitol" statement speaks volumes and delegitimizes your post.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top