Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2020 6:31:17 PM EDT
Recently, someone @'d me twice in one thread. I did not receive a notification for either
one of them. Prior to that on 8/31, someone else @'d me, and I did not receive a notification
for that as well. Before that date, I was @'d once (maybe twice), and the system worked.

I will mention that I keep a tab open on my iPad logged into Arfcom, but it is not always
hot/active. Sometimes on my desktop computer, I will keep a tab open as well that I'm
logged in to Arfcom although that was not the case this last time. I do get private IMs
as designed on both my iPad and computer.

Is there a current issue with the @ function, or is there something that I can do so that it
will work properly? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
@GoatBoy

Thank you! I did receive this notification. As you mentioned, there were quite a few
people @'d in the recent thread. The one from August may have been missed as I
could have been switching between 3 different platforms.

While we're on the subject, I assume that spelling has to be exact on these @s, but
does capitalization matter? Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top