[Last Edit: cowboy]
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 4:27:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: echo_5] [#1]

Mmm......brains

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 4:35:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: die-tryin] [#3]
I say, make THIS one the official one. retitle it and  Lock the others but leave the links up.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#4]
AWESOME IDEA
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By cowboy:

Originally Posted By die-tryin:

I say, make THIS one the official one. retitle it and  Lock the others but leave the links up.

I am open to this as well

Good plan IMO.  Keeping up with multiple threads on the same subject is a pain and redundant.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 6:30:15 PM EDT
[#7]
So make it official.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By toemag:
Sounds good to me, I have one wish though, that would be that as soon as it is viewable on-line some one either posts a cold link or pm's that link to me.

Tony

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-episode-201
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:59:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aptrgangr] [#11]
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#12]
IDK, posting in all three TWD threads has really been padding my post count...
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Buckshot4U:
IDK, posting in all three TWD threads has really been padding my post count...

lol +1 this
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 1:52:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 1:52:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: die-tryin] [#16]
Let's recap on Season 2 some, shall we.

1) Like someone posted earlier, they should all be "hardened" by now, the cop taking guns away from members was idiotic at best. That part pissed me off.

2) The closing of Season 2 opener was shocking, I didnt expect that.

3) I felt more "dead" wouldve smelt the blood from the dude that cut himself, only 1? really? meh

4) They questioned "looting" really? Its survival, but this time all bets are off.

I felt they actually went backwards with some of the charactors and story line. Some of the scenes seemed like they wouldve happened in the very beginning, like the cops taking guns and the people not wanting to take stuff from the cars. Those people are dead, they dont need that stuff any more.

And the bullshit with Shane, Im leaving, no im staying, no im going to leave, oh wait, I dont know what im doing, im love with other dudes wife but this cute blond wants to run away with me, oh wait, ill stay. Blah.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#17]
maybe its just me, but that whole scene where adrean wanted her pistol back... i dont see it as some "anti-gun" thing.  to me, its more IF she had that pistol complete, or she figured out how to, she would have shot the 1 who attacked her, and the whole herd would have been onto to them.  and the reason they dont want to give her the 1 back, is cause they dont want her popping off rounds and possible alerting more zombies onto them.  I am sure she will get her gun back, freely, but once they know shes alittle more "stable".
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't think they would have smelled the blood. They're zombies not blood hounds. I think they can only tell the difference like you can tell someone is wearing a cologne/not wearing zombie cologne, Easily covered up with a zombie. Taking the gun away was BS they could atleast give her one of those knives. And for the kid getting shot was that in the comic?
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:35:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#20]
So we shut down the thread that is 3 pages and having great discussion to keep the one that has less than one page?

Makes about as much sense as Rick leaving the girl after he had found her.

Just sayin'.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By _DR:
So we shut down the thread that is 3 pages and having great discussion to keep the one that has less than one page?

Just sayin'.

well then it goes well with the
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#22]
1] No guns for the unstable, 2] silencers for some of the guns, 3] face shield too keep zombie blood off your face, 4] wear ear plugs when shooting the guns safety first, 5] watch next show and add to list. meanwhile order zombie ammo.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#23]
As far as the "anti-gun" thing goes, I can see the old man not wanting blondie to have a gun to waste herself with.  I can also see her being pissed that he didnt let her blow herself up at the CDC.  That element of it is just character conflict and drama IMHO.

As to the "cops" wanting all the guns, honestly I would be pissed if some moron paniced and shot a Z and brought down a whole herd down on me.  

Maybe there is undertones of anti-gun leanings, maybe we are reading too much into it. I will watch a few more episodes before I will draw a firm conclusion between anti-gun or not.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By Wendelsnatch:

honestly I would be pissed if some moron paniced and shot a Z and brought down a whole herd down on me.  

No argument there.

Link Posted: 10/18/2011 7:30:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: higgimw] [#26]
You know what?  I'd bend the blonde over a tree stump and do her in the butt!  Then I'd smack her ass and tell to fix me a samich!  That is all.

AND page 2 ownage!
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By higgimw:

You know what?  I'd bend the blonde over a tree stump and do her in the butt!  Then I'd smack her ass and tell to fix me a samich!  That is all.
AND page 2 ownage!
Good to know

Link Posted: 10/18/2011 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#28]
The opener for S2 of the Walking Dead was alright, not great. As soon as I heard that original show runner/director was fired and the money problems I knew the show was going to take a hit. I felt like they wanted to do better but were forced to work with what they had. I am not going to hold final judgement until couple more episodes air. I think the reason for not picking up better vehicles or weapons is because they are trying not to stray far from the comic. With that being said My weapon of choice if I was in the walking dead would be a MK18 or MK12 with a suppressor and optics (red dot/night vision,etc).
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Did anyone think when T-dogg cut his arm and Daryl covered him up with a freshly killed corpse, some of the zombie blood would have gotten into the wound?
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#30]
My kids don't notice all the screw-ups. They like the show regarless.

Despite a few WTF moments, it's still a great show. I just wish there was more Zombie action then character drama.

The comment from Shane being he's trained to handle a weapon....I didn't see that as a liberal comment either. After Andrea walked away, Shane looked to Dale and asked WTF? He just went along with it for whatever reason and made himself look like an ass.

The scene with the deer took a while, but it was to reflect that that was Rick's possible sign from JC.

T-Dog was on the verge of blacking out. As Daryl was saving his ass, he threw T-Dog a rag. A rag?? Not a tourniquet? The purpose of that scene was to show that Daryl's racism was thrown out the window and that he was more into the survival of the group then his brother.

Daryl is a badass. Nuff said.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#31]
I really enjoy the character of Daryl. He seems to be the one that does the most good for the group.

Link Posted: 10/18/2011 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I kept watching the clock and I could tell they were gonna waste the whole episode trying to find the little girl. I haven't read the comics so there's a few things I don't understand. Why are there dead soldiers, civilians laying around? What killed them? why arent they zombies? Wouldn't the "dead" zombies decay after a while, and not be able to walk, chase and eat people? I know it's just a TV show, but some of it dosen't make sense. It's inconsistant.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 10:22:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#33]
Originally Posted By TimDawg:
I Why are there dead soldiers, civilians laying around? What killed them? why arent they zombies?

I would think they were shot in the head by the uninfected as they were bitten or turned.

I was also wondering what happened to the people in the cars. They were not bitten, and not zombies, so why did they stay in the cars, and why did they die. Were they gassed by the military who was trying the eradicate the walkers? Why would they stay in their cars?
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cowboy:

Just sayin'.

The 2 page thread was the original. You should have voiced your opinion yesterday.

I did post in that thread. Then, I went to read it this morning and it was locked.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 10:30:09 PM EDT
[#35]
the 13 page thread that started on Oct 13th kinda trumps this one

Link Posted: 10/18/2011 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By doc_Zox:
the 13 page thread that started on Oct 13th kinda trumps this one

Thats the GD thread. This thread is in Zombie Central.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#37]
From what ive seen thus far this season and last. the show keeps my intrest, and i enjoy watching it.
But the writing, directing, and producing could be alot better, it does seem very amature, I think if it was an hbo original it would be 10 times better.
Im not wild about most of the actors they chose for the show, i sure hope they introduce more people to the cast this year.

1 thing that really bugged me about this episode was why didnt rick bash the 2 zeds skulls in a few yards away from the girl instead of leading em deeper into the woods to do so?
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 12:44:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#38]
Originally Posted By zutmeloda2003:

1 thing that really bugged me about this episode was why didnt rick bash the 2 zeds skulls in a few yards away from the girl instead of leading em deeper into the woods to do so?

Exactly. It's not like they move blazingly fast. Or just shoot them. The "herd" isn't going to hear the shot in the middle of the woods.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 11:39:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PHNOMNE] [#39]
to elaborate on something tboesche said in one of the other threads....
"Rick was about to tell us what Jenner said and then .......

Nothing!  

Oh yeah, A crucifx in a Baptist church- I don't think so."

Im seeing less and less of the book being used to drive this story. CDC was not in the book and we havent technically seen it happen yet.... SPOILER if you dont want to know....

In the book, they realize that when people die, they turned into zombies, whether they were killed by a zombie or not. What if what Jenner told him was that we are all doomed. The virus was in all of them already and it took a "reboot" of sorts to spring it to life/death.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#40]
The first season was great in my opinion . I have my wife and friends hooked on it now . I just cant wait to see who shot the deer , what happens with Shane and rick and when that blonde gets rapped by the redneck .
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Jrcengineering:
The first season was great in my opinion . I have my wife and friends hooked on it now . I just cant wait to see who shot the deer , what happens with Shane and rick and when that blonde gets rapped by the redneck .

Daryl is too cool for that. Don't underestimate your redneck, he is the most capable of the bunch. Rick is a walking clusterfuck and Shane has a one track mind.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#42]

I don't think Darryl is a rapist, a racist but not a rapist.

Link Posted: 10/19/2011 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#43]

Daryl is too cool for that. Don't underestimate your redneck, he is the most capable of the bunch. Rick is a walking clusterfuck and Shane has a one track mind.

That reminds me , wtf happen to meryl ? Biggest question is why didn't the zombies smell the guys blood when he cut his arm and left a nice blood trail to where he was hiding ?
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#44]

That reminds me , wtf happen to meryl ? Biggest question is why didn't the zombies smell the guys blood when he cut his arm and left a nice blood trail to where he was hiding ?
He probably made it to the van before they could get him, just out paced them. Meryl will be back for sure, I won't be surprised if the brothers get into it over a revenge plot or something like that.

Link Posted: 10/19/2011 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Thats right , i forgot about the missing van ! Shit guess il just have to wait until sunday
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#46]

Daryl is without a doubt my favorite character.  The other two are just as you describe them.

Link Posted: 10/19/2011 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Liquidmetal:

Daryl is without a doubt my favorite character.  The other two are just as you describe them.

+1 loved him on Boondocks Saints. Was worried he was gonna be a quick kill for being a "cowboy". He is exactly who I would want on my side if shtf.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By godrilla47:

I don't think Darryl is a rapist, a racist but not a rapist.  

Why is Daryl a racist? Because his brother is? He saved T-Dog from the herd didn't he?
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 4:55:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Uberjager] [#50]
*spoiler warning*:

Maybe I misheard, but didn't Dale tell T-dog that the RV break down was just so he could slow the pace of the journey?

If that was the case,what would you with him, if you found about it? I, personally, would put a 230gr bullet in that geriatric's brain, or at least give him a stern talking to.

I have down syndrome.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top