User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We canceled Tucker already, can't hear him
View Quote

We cancelled all of it 8 years ago, but this is worth your time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:02:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
you do not see the unbelievably hilarious irony in it?

off to work , have fun
View Quote

Go watch the washington red skins play football and kneel while your at it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If this doesn't make you turn pale...you're braindead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6SNM1F3LGs

Hey, Mods...this needs a sticky.
View Quote

OP, I’m glad you posted this again because people need to hear it and your video is a little longer.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Tuckers-show-went-off-the-rails-today/5-2416723/
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:04:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Communism, fascism, whateverism...ALL look the same for the most part. Those whom crush, and those whom get crushed. They are simply different roads to the same destination.
View Quote

True.  If it ain't Freedom it's bad.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:05:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Tag for when I have time to watch the video.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Things are going south very fast, and I don't know how to stop it.

I don't want to see violence in this country, no sane person would.
View Quote

1: We can't.

2: Its coming to you, you have no choice.

These motherfuckers are 100% unhinged and in total power....

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:06:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If it gets to the swinging from overpasses stage your reserve won't save you.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is some scary shit and i hate this is happening to my country ,but ive never been more happy to be Native , you white mother fuckers are fucked lol , wheres that 8 page thread last week  on trashing natives now , you all are about to walk a mile in my ancestors shoes as well as my shoes , at least i have duel citizenship ,and can hop across the border to my reserve , the Dems are going to have you all swinging from over pass's

not so comfortable squeezing your feet into a pair of shoes 4 sized too small is it

If it gets to the swinging from overpasses stage your reserve won't save you.

Coming from a country where the commies took over, I find it laughable that some think they are safe just because they belong to some special class/tribe/or race.  Got bad news for you tribe guy, you ain't safe from shit.  Your history is crap in commie eyes.  If anything, you will be in swinging from the overpass along with everyone else.  Safe my ass.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
you Joe Dirt assholes are too much , 8 pages of racist shit all last week towards Natives ,"they are conquered ,we should have eradicated them , they do not deserve any lands" , that was the tame shit

news flash you were conquered , they are looking to eradicate you , they are coming to take what is yours , sound familiar? look it up , JUST LAST WEEK , now you have swollen Va-JJ's about the very thing you were preaching and condoning last week

im not a liberal , despite being Native  i was born and raised country and HillBilly  , you can call me a troll all you want , just shows how thin your skin is , i didnt report last weeks thread , i said my piece in one post and walked away , im thinking i hit pretty close to my target rubbing your words of last week in your faces , even those that didnt participate in that thread are as guilty for allowing it , that was the second such thread in 2 months eviscerating Natives

so suck it , out the door , off to work , have fun , and i hope your day gets better
View Quote

My mommy won't let me be the cowboy while playing cowboys and Indians

What a POS

Posted by an evil white devil.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i cant stop laughing about how many sphincters there are over this so tight  that you couldn't get a greased BB into  with a 10lb maul hammer
View Quote

@micmacman

I hope you realize when the Bolsheviks take over that reservations will be a thing of the past.  There is no private land ownership.  The politburo members will have dachas on what will be formerly native land.  They will not honor any treaties.  They will forcefully deport all natives to cities.  Natives will have dreams of what life was like when the horrible conservative white males were in power.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
needs a sticky for sure
View Quote

No, stickies get lost in the other stickies and are frequently overlooked. More people view threads if they hover at the top with frequent posts.

I agree with others that a brief description would be nice. Not all of us have the time or the connection to view long videos.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Ost
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

you're being hysterical. goto bed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, because the wholesale deaths of Americans is some hilarious shit, am I right?

you're being hysterical. goto bed

Just like the left. You posted only half of that post. OP was responding to a troll post. You left out and then say what you did

I agree with OP response to the troll post.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:11:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@micmacman

I hope you realize when the Bolsheviks take over that reservations will be a thing of the past.  There is no private land ownership.  The politburo members will have dachas on what will be formerly native land.  They will not honor any treaties.  They will forcefully deport all natives to cities.  Natives will have dreams of what life was like when the horrible conservative white males were in power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i cant stop laughing about how many sphincters there are over this so tight  that you couldn't get a greased BB into  with a 10lb maul hammer

@micmacman

The same goes for BLM and ANTIFA, by the way.

See related topic: "What communists do with useful idiots, when they have outlived their usefulness."

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Was already posted, it sure is eye opening.
View Quote

Yep, this one is better because it goes the full 25 minutes.  The other post gets cut around 21 minutes and you miss some important information.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
DT.
View Quote

You know...I hear Kevin Costner's voice in my head every time I read one of your posts. Just because of that Hatfield avatar it's great!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
you Joe Dirt assholes are too much , 8 pages of racist shit all last week towards Natives ,"they are conquered ,we should have eradicated them , they do not deserve any lands" , that was the tame shit

news flash you were conquered , they are looking to eradicate you , they are coming to take what is yours , sound familiar? look it up , JUST LAST WEEK , now you have swollen Va-JJ's about the very thing you were preaching and condoning last week

im not a liberal , despite being Native  i was born and raised country and HillBilly  , you can call me a troll all you want , just shows how thin your skin is , i didnt report last weeks thread , i said my piece in one post and walked away , im thinking i hit pretty close to my target rubbing your words of last week in your faces , even those that didnt participate in that thread are as guilty for allowing it , that was the second such thread in 2 months eviscerating Natives

so suck it , out the door , off to work , have fun , and i hope your day gets better
View Quote

Loose as a goose here u like the liberals are judging your opposition by a few old Nancy's on an internet forum. Your making a serious misjudgement but I suppose there will be a lot of those in the coming months.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:20:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Trump took on The Swamp in 2016. We took on The Swamp when we elected him. Trump lost, and so did we. Now, The Swamp is back with a vengeance, and vengeance will be served.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50575/EMPSK5jWsAErG6p_png-1786185.JPG

He's not in the way anymore.

Just sayin'.
View Quote

Thing is, there was always going to be a point when he wouldn’t have been in the way.

Trump was a lightning rod but too many people were busy enjoying the feeling of the static electricity flowing through them and making their hair rise to listen to those of us who have been saying “yeah neat, but right around the corner, some real shit’s brewing...”

Which, shall I say, did not go over well with those addicted to the lightning.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It’s probably too late for a leader, unless some state succeeds and starts a movement. At a minimum. I figure neighbors are going to have to become minutemen again.  Conservatives are going to have to stop being polite.  It’s crushed us.
View Quote

They own the media now. They own speech. How long before "not being polite " is found to be hate speech and an arrestable offense?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#20]
How exactly should/do we see the NG troops?

Traitors? Kids just doing their jobs? Why would a red state have sent their troops there? Was there no way to stop that or at least slow-walk it?

What about those who have been deputized? Is there precedent for this? What are the implications for after this week when they go home?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Us "white mother fuckers" eh ??? did you forget this isn't 4-chan ????

The "border to your reserve" is an imaginary line that won't magically make you immune from anything that is coming down the pike....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is some scary shit and i hate this is happening to my country ,but ive never been more happy to be Native , you white mother fuckers are fucked lol , wheres that 8 page thread last week  on trashing natives now , you all are about to walk a mile in my ancestors shoes as well as my shoes , at least i have duel citizenship ,and can hop across the border to my reserve , the Dems are going to have you all swinging from over pass's

not so comfortable squeezing your feet into a pair of shoes 4 sized too small is it

Us "white mother fuckers" eh ??? did you forget this isn't 4-chan ????

The "border to your reserve" is an imaginary line that won't magically make you immune from anything that is coming down the pike....

Just another race hustler seeking "revenge" for the "injustice" he never suffered.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#22]
I am confused. In the other threads ex guard and military said this is normal and at every inauguration they have this many mil/guard there?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Ok, all of this is obvious. Yes, millions are complaining and it really hasn't even started yet. Curious what's next. Voting? Protests? Haha.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And another troll outs himself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And another troll outs himself.

Yes yes the dems have been great for the native communities.

Good luck pal
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Go watch the washington red skins play football and kneel while your at it.

View Quote

Why is this guy allowed to COC 7? @aimless

Not firemedic, the other guy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:41:07 AM EDT
[#26]
DUPEWORTHY
My God that was powerful. I judged it since I have a disdain for media and even Fox but watched anyway and am glad I did. Just wow.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#27]
I cannot listen to him anymore.  Just cant.  In my case he is preaching to the choir.  Been hearing the shit for 4 years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#28]
How much of Tucker's rant can be explained away by the fact that Trump's over and it's time for the GOP to return to the position of being the party of dissent?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#29]
I did a lot of research in college for a class and I chose Huey Long as the subject because my wife’s family had business dealings with him in the past. Long story short, he was a bad vindictive underhanded chroney politician on a power quest. He was going to be the next president if he wasn’t dealt with somehow, he had that much power. Just a couple thing he would do, he would use the state police to detain legislators on the road if a vote was scheduled and it was going to be close. He asked the legislature to build a new governor’s mansion and they said as long as it was livable he wasn’t going to get one. He got prisoners from Angola and tore the house down to the ground and said now it’s not livable. He would intimidate legislators by sending the state agencies like child support to certain members claiming they had reports that they were abusing their children, this is just some of the many things he did.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If this doesn't make you turn pale...you're braindead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6SNM1F3LGs

Hey, Mods...this needs a sticky.
View Quote
If I remember correctly a political purity test was given to qualify for the Nazi SS, is that where this is going?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Can’t listen right now. Cliff notes?
View Quote

Republicans think Democrats are good people who make bad decisions.  Democrats think republicans are bad people.  Now they are in power.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This is correct. Leftists Eric weinstein admitted in the past month leftist intellectuals are wondering if they should stop allowing us to use the roads and use grocery stores.
View Quote

@Hostile1

Link?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Edited chopped up one full version,  has the summer riots taken out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This is correct. Leftists Eric weinstein admitted in the past month leftist intellectuals are wondering if they should stop allowing us to use the roads and use grocery stores.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump took on The Swamp in 2016. We took on The Swamp when we elected him. Trump lost, and so did we. Now, The Swamp is back with a vengeance, and vengeance will be served.

Just sayin'.

He didn't "admit" that, you just didn't get his point.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I am confused. In the other threads ex guard and military said this is normal and at every inauguration they have this many mil/guard there?
View Quote

No. This is not normal.  Every previous inauguration I've seen, the Reserves put out a call for people who want to work the event.  This is not a mass of troops doing a show of force, this is a relatively small number of people milling around in dress uniforms to provide window dressing.  At best, you're a well-dressed usher.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A day late and a dollar short. Fox News ratings are in the toilet, they've lost their base and are trying to appeal to conservatives.

Has Tucker ever done a piece on the voting machine scandal, or the mass voting change in the middle of the night in GA, PENN, WI, AZ...

HTF, did Xiden get more votes than FBHO?

I'm sorry, I'm done with Fox News, I have no confidence in them anymore.
View Quote

Biden got more votes than FBHO bc Trump's negatives were through the roof and Trump had to get on tv everyday to remind people of those negatives.

He should have played golf all of 2020 and the media would have had less ammunition.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LULZ. A bunch of unarmed "Joe Dirt assholes" took the nation's capitol on the 6th and you think we've been conquered? Go enjoy your drug and alcohol problems on the Res. My grandmother was full blood straight off the Res Cherokee. After she was disowned for marrying a white man, she never let any of the kids have anything to do with Res life. Seemed to work out fine, considering we all have jobs, and homes, and careers. Her brother descendants, still live on the Res, still bitch about the white man while shooting heroin into their veins and drinking cheap liquor to the point of liver failure.

You sound like an angry man, maybe a bottle of Wild Rose will help you get through another day of living in an oppressive world of whiteness.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LULZ. A bunch of unarmed "Joe Dirt assholes" took the nation's capitol on the 6th and you think we've been conquered? Go enjoy your drug and alcohol problems on the Res. My grandmother was full blood straight off the Res Cherokee. After she was disowned for marrying a white man, she never let any of the kids have anything to do with Res life. Seemed to work out fine, considering we all have jobs, and homes, and careers. Her brother descendants, still live on the Res, still bitch about the white man while shooting heroin into their veins and drinking cheap liquor to the point of liver failure.

You sound like an angry man, maybe a bottle of Wild Rose will help you get through another day of living in an oppressive world of whiteness.

There isn't, nor has there ever been a Cherokee "res", lol. So, right off the bat this is bullshit.
I worked in a Cherokee casino for 6 months, and the people you describe as "shooting heroin into their veins and drinking cheap liquor" were a large percentage of the customer base. They aren't American Indian either. Care to guess what race they are?

@Micmacman made some valid points. His bedside manor may have been lacking, but it's Arfcom gd, right?

Maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to lay it on as thick if staff and mods did a better job with some of this tired old bullshit. Laugh at your blanket jokes and label all Indians as druggie alcoholics and keep enjoying your bliss.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Yeah I don't believe those troops are there to guard the inauguration as much as the new regime.   If the troops leave after the inauguration il be surprised.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Biden got more votes than FBHO bc Trump's negatives were through the roof and Trump had to get on tv everyday to remind people of those negatives.

He should have played golf all of 2020 and the media would have had less ammunition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A day late and a dollar short. Fox News ratings are in the toilet, they've lost their base and are trying to appeal to conservatives.

Has Tucker ever done a piece on the voting machine scandal, or the mass voting change in the middle of the night in GA, PENN, WI, AZ...

HTF, did Xiden get more votes than FBHO?

I'm sorry, I'm done with Fox News, I have no confidence in them anymore.

This is true, but they literally made stuff up. Remember the story about dead war vets being losers? Completely made up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There isn't, nor has there ever been a Cherokee "res", lol. So, right off the bat this is bullshit.
I worked in a Cherokee casino for 6 months, and the people you describe as "shooting heroin into their veins and drinking cheap liquor" were a large percentage of the customer base. They aren't American Indian either. Care to guess what race they are?

@Micmacman made some valid points. His bedside manor may have been lacking, but it's Arfcom gd, right?

Maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to lay it on as thick if staff and mods did a better job with some of this tired old bullshit. Laugh at your blanket jokes and label all Indians as druggie alcoholics and keep enjoying your bliss.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I would like to add; it’s a good thing that there are so few of us, because this place has been very good about destroying any attempts at building relationships between people of differing races. There’s a reason why most of us don’t participate in threads about Natives, because the inevitable Iron Eyes Cody gifs and ‘whiskey & blanket’ comments get old fast.

My schaden is running a little freude at watching GD’s most vocal swinging-dicks losing their minds and spines over Biden & Harris. Your Gawd Emperor has abandoned you to your fates; Endeavor to Persevere.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

See related topic: "What communists do with useful idiots, when they have outlived their usefulness."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@micmacman

When they were useful they could do no wrong.  Now that they are no longer useful:
https://www.cbs17.com/news/national-news/12-arrested-after-highway-blocked-blm-painted-on-pavement-in-seattle-protest/
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin'.

Link?  Normally, I’d say this is a bit far fetched, but these days nothing is.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The upside is that at this point they don't trust their own soldiers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The culmination of the communist agenda in the country, which is actually happening and no longer supposition...is the scariest thing I've seen in nearly 70 years.

You wondered how they got all those jews in all those boxcars? This is how...

The upside is that at this point they don't trust their own soldiers.

Not really....
It's all part of the plan.....if you can't trust your own troops....what do you do?

U bring in the UN/China/Peacekeepers.....

this is the plan...has been all along.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#48]
If it weren't for the optimism that "things might actually work out", at this point, I'm about 60% ready to just go meet God
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
 There weren't this number of troops in DC back in '68 when the entire city was burning from riots.

This is an attempt to show that the fed can gather up a buttload of armed enforcers...and we better not step out of line.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
How much of Tucker's rant can be explained away by the fact that Trump's over and it's time for the GOP to return to the position of being the party of dissent?
View Quote
None of it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top