Ib4 "Stop and frisk is just fine."
View Quote
ETA: Good question...
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 2:22:44 PM EDT
Winning

Now vote the democrats out
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 5:25:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:56:16 PM EDT
The bill wasn't defeated.  They postponed it so they wouldn't lose their seats.  Once they're reelected, it will come back up for a vote and it will pass.

This false "victory" claiming is silly.  Just like when the lobby day was called a success, when it wasn't.  20 thousand people stood around to do nothing and were disarmed when they wanted to enter the cage.  If they would had gained access to the capital grounds WITH their weapons, it would have been a success.

They need to keep their dukes up.  Claiming successes and victories is foolish and will only lead to complacency, so that when their guard is down and the election is over, the worst kinds of anti gun bills get crammed down their throats.

You guys should be making a video about THAT, instead of a celebratory implied message.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:30:53 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stylz:
Rofl right!?!

It's me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:
Some guy: "Hey Mike, say stop & frisk"

Bloomberg: "Stop & frisk"...

Rofl right!?!

It's me.
Howdy! You did very well, IMO...
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:10:57 PM EDT
Rofl right!?!

It's me.
View Quote
[youtube]XXtc5L_EdGw?t=27[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:13:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Joshsquatch:
The bill wasn't defeated.  They postponed it so they wouldn't lose their seats.  Once they're reelected, it will come back up for a vote and it will pass.

This false "victory" claiming is silly.  Just like when the lobby day was called a success, when it wasn't.  20 thousand people stood around to do nothing and were disarmed when they wanted to enter the cage.  If they would had gained access to the capital grounds WITH their weapons, it would have been a success.

They need to keep their dukes up.  Claiming successes and victories is foolish and will only lead to complacency, so that when their guard is down and the election is over, the worst kinds of anti gun bills get crammed down their throats.

You guys should be making a video about THAT, instead of a celebratory implied message.
View Quote
On the whole correct... some points I would discuss...

IF they get re-elected.

VGOP slept, and now they are much awake, beyond doubt. If Virginia elects a vigourously pro 2A GOP governor, those bills can rot in committee. The egregiously gerrymandered state districts mean nothing when voting for governor. And at this point, the GOP has been awakened...not 'woke'...to action.

691 is the only one that's been tabled. IIRC there are some six or seven more, and they may well have made a almighty much about locking the one away, only to have some middle of the night votes taken for the others to get passed.

Lobby Day went exactly as it should have. One shot would have set the whole bloody mess off, and instead of this here, the commentary'd be on Blackface Northam's declaration of martial law, or worse.

Keeping vigilant... Definitely..."The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." I'm just wondering how far along the two counties that went all the way in, Tazewell and Lee, have gotten with their county militia preparations.

Fides omnes supra nisi honestas,
TNgunseller
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:14:58 PM EDT
Rofl right!?!

It's me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Some guy: "Hey Mike, say stop & frisk"

Bloomberg: "Stop & frisk"...

Rofl right!?!

It's me.
Great presentation.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:28:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Joshsquatch:

View Quote
This.

Independent thinkers are so hard to organize.  Plus, many of us DON'T live on welfare or have a governmental job (BIRM).  We have responsibilities, good jobs, and a lot to lose.  Without solid support by other committed individuals, a guy like me could destroy himself financially.

But the correct answer to the cage was to walk up as a large group, and politely, yet forcefully make thier way into the cage, and begin cutting it down from the inside, allowing the rest of the attendees to pour inside.

But that could have led to armed confrontation, at which point the only option was to make it clear police in attendance could go eat a donut or prepare to defend the cage with their life.

What happened instead was a weak showing, and a failure.  At best you could spin it as a "tie", but a tie goes to the defender, and that makes Governor Coon Man the winner.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:00:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/21/2020 1:07:50 PM EDT by Mr_Way2Good]
I made an account after many years just because of this reply you gave. I am appreciative that there are others that think the way I do.

This was no win or a successfully lobby, this was a get together for gun owners. The gates of that capital should've been torn down because that what the forefathers of this great country would've done and yet we here are so oppressed and worried about losing our way of life we can be controlled and they know that. Makes me sick.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:33:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:42:45 PM EDT
Top Top