Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2020 9:16:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Not one word in that fucking rabbit hole of a link says Fredo’s brother refused Remington.

Fuck Fredo and his brother.

Fuck Remington in general but kudos for the offer.

Fuck click bait.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not one word in that fucking rabbit hole of a link says Fredo’s brother refused Remington.

Fuck Fredo and his brother.

Fuck Remington in general but kudos for the offer.

Fuck click bait.
View Quote

I don't understand. Are you claiming that Cuomo did accept Remington's offer?
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Why would Cuomo need to accept their offer? Just fucking make them and start sending them out.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The offer was sent March 23rd with no response thus far. I would equate that with a refusal. Here's some more links if you're interested, I haven't hit my daily quota of Fuck's yet  

https://www.ithacajournal.com/story/news/politics/albany/2020/03/24/remington-arms-plant-may-switch-guns-coronavirus-supplies-ny/2913736001/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/04/02/gov-andrew-cuomo-has-not-accepted-remingtons-offer-ppe-ventilators-n2566211

View Quote

Cuomo knows that they don’t need ventilators, it’s just something to scream like old Ray Nagin about to the presstitutes. Treatment is moving away from ventilators to O2 therapies as they figured out that ventilators are hurting patients.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why would Cuomo need to accept their offer? Just fucking make them and start sending them out.
View Quote

Because he declared the factory non-essential so it is sitting empty right now. They can't make anything without approval. And even if they could start up, it would be extremely risky to spend a ton of money changing tooling without even a handshake agreement to purchase.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Good
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Why is Remington in NYS?
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why is Remington anything in NYS?
View Quote

FIFY.

Link Posted: 4/10/2020 4:19:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 12:12:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I was hoping the fn pistol would compete with the Hellcat for capacity, wonder what they are thinking
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 12:17:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Honestly this is fake news.

Show us where Cumo REFUSED the vents made by Remington.....

everything i can find simply says the offer has not been acknowledged yet.

ETA: good job spokesman of TNVC and ARFCOM.....equating not answering and refusing.......that is Tier-1 Stupidity straight out of DU's playbook.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#13]
CRPA shout out, right on...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:14:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ETA: good job spokesman of TNVC and ARFCOM.....equating not answering and refusing.......that is Tier-1 Stupidity straight out of DU's playbook.
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Propaganda much ?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So when someone is being interrogated and they don't answer, they're NOT "refusing" to answer they're simply not acknowledging yet?

Show us on the doll where the Tier-1 bad man touched you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when someone is being interrogated and they don't answer, they're NOT "refusing" to answer they're simply not acknowledging yet?

@Stylz....can you read?

To answer your question: yes- that is refusing to ANSWER. The headline doesn't read "Cumo refuses to answer Remington".....it reads "Cumo refuses Remington's offer"

But nice try trying to justify...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 3:12:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Bless your heart.
View Quote

I looked at your state to see how much of a burn that was

I'll count it if you say you grew up in the south.

Also, small donation sent to CRPA.  VCDL is about to/has filed suit for us here in VA also for shooting ranges.  
And lol at a muzzle break on a .22lr
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@Stylz....can you read?

To answer your question: yes- that is refusing to ANSWER. The headline doesn't read "Cumo refuses to answer Remington".....it reads "Cumo refuses Remington's offer"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Stylz....can you read?

lol...
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Because he declared the factory non-essential so it is sitting empty right now. They can't make anything without approval. And even if they could start up, it would be extremely risky to spend a ton of money changing tooling without even a handshake agreement to purchase.
View Quote
If I had to choose between a GM vent and a Remington vent...I'd go GM everytime.  

Fuck that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like you know a lot about DU’s playbook.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 1:28:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So in your world his "refusal to answer" does not mean he's refusing the offer. It lives on in perpetual limbo? Whatever you say amigo. Thanks for the Tier - 1 burns and thread bumps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Stylz....can you read?

So in your world his "refusal to answer" does not mean he's refusing the offer. It lives on in perpetual limbo? Whatever you say amigo. Thanks for the Tier - 1 burns and thread bumps.

That's kind of how definitions work old sport...i dont mind the thread bumps- let's other people see how ignorant you are when it comes to simple English.

Do you work for Cumo? Have you heard him say he refuses to answer Remington's offer? Again- who are you to determine the memo/letter trail from Remington's desk to Cumo's desk? Did you witness Remington's CEO walk into Cumos office and offer up space?

Cumo has not answered Remington's offer. THAT IS FACT. Nothing more, nothing less-- you headline is simply made up bullshit fake news.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 1:17:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I like people who out themselves. Seriously twisted way to read into things.

Not even responding to an offer like that is a big "F U" to Remington. Keep in mind Remington was a NY based company for a very long time. They want to see NY folks helped. NY hates firearm companies, firearm owners, and firearm enthusiasts. Defending them is a piss poor choice
View Quote

You're absolutely right. Still not the definition of "refused" though........

I didn't out myself at all. I'm a proud member of Georgia Carry Organization as well as the young republicans in Atlanta- doesn't change the fact that the video is fake news. Still can't find any news articles on Cumo's REFUSAL to Remington's offer....unless you'd like to point me in the right direction?

Again- word games are straight out of the left's playbook......
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I looked at your state to see how much of a burn that was

I'll count it if you say you grew up in the south.

Also, small donation sent to CRPA.  VCDL is about to/has filed suit for us here in VA also for shooting ranges.  
And lol at a muzzle break on a .22lr
View Quote

I'm regionally fluid, but I often identify as a Southerner.

High five, tho. Thanks for fighting the good fight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top