User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ha ha

After how much they (the media) sucked USC's dick all season.
USC almost lost to freakin' Fresno.
UT crushed all season long.
Why UT wasn't favored I'll never know.

USC SHOULD have lost to ND, too.

Very true, especially if the refs followed the rules...Bush illegally pushed Leinart into the endzone...Penn State should have been playing Texas tonight imho...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It;s Reggie bush fall...he made a stupid mitake,,making latteral pass,,,and he fumbled....

Damn, now this is 'BUSHs" fault.

+
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:57:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
what;s next for USC??? Bush,Leinheart and probably L.White gonna go PRO/NFL....will they be good next year?????

I think Bush is too small for the NFL, and Leinart looks like another Joey Harrington. White should be good...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:04:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ha ha

After how much they (the media) sucked USC's dick all season.
USC almost lost to freakin' Fresno.
UT crushed all season long.
Why UT wasn't favored I'll never know.

USC SHOULD have lost to ND, too.

Very true, especially if the refs followed the rules...Bush illegally pushed Leinart into the endzone...Penn State should have been playing Texas tonight imho...

so like you're saying that a game that was decided in the last 19 seconds wasn't good enough to be a game for the NC.  And your Penn State (real losers to Michigan, instead of imagined losers) took 3 OTs to defeat a lowly 4 time loser FS...WTF.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That was a good game regardless who won or lost.  I stayed with it till very last second.

You know, this and the last Rosebowl went down to the last seconds.  I am glad I took my high blood pressure medicine, otherwise I'd be pushing up daisies.  I wish, when they win, they'd get it out of the way the third quarter.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#6]
California, too big for there britches........
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
wrong guy got the Heisman!!!

I don't have a horse in that race, but I agree completely.  Bush might be a great runner, but Young is an amazing player.

So, is this another one we can blame on Bush?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#8]
For those who think the knee touchdown should have been reviewed.  I agree, but do you think it would have changed the outcome?  UT would have scored either way.

What a great freaking football game.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:34:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm no fan of either team. I could honestly care less who won, so hopefully this is an unbiased oppinion.

I think that incomplete pass was really a fumble. Looked like that TX reciever had full possesion and it got stripped by the USC defender. That should have ended the game with a USC win right there. But the officials didn't see it that way, so USC should have sucked it up and stepped up on defense...

...but they couldn't because Vince Young looked like the most amazing college football player I have ever seen last night. That's the only time I've seen him play because I don't watch college ball much, let alone care about a TX team, being that I'm from WI, but WOW he looked good...absolutely unstoppable. He could have ran a QB draw every play all night long. A lot of credit goes to him and his O-line.

However, I don't know if theat means he'll be any good in the NFL. Vick is a perfect example. It will be interesting to see how he does next year as a pro.

Oh, and the USC QB sounded like a sore loser after the game saying that USC was the better team.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
wrong guy got the Heisman!!!

Exactly

Oh, and the USC QB sounded like a sore loser after the game saying that USC was the better team.

Exactly
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone notice how they let time run during the Texas's last drive after a first down/out of bounds play? Let let 20 seconds tick off. In the end it would have helped USC though

Hook em Long Horns!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Exactly

In stark contrast to Mack Brown's statements when he was first asked about the game -- he spent the first two minutes complimenting USC... BEFORE he said anything about the win or the Longhorn team.  

He even took Bush aside near the entrance to the locker room and told him, "I thought it was a classy game. Nobody could stop anybody."

There is something to be said for good sportsmanship and good manners.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Found this highlight reel of Vince Young. That guy is a tremendous althete. He makes it looks so easy. Defenders fall like dominoes around him trying to take him down.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6862845755654756674
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#14]
The Force is strong within him....
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Neither team had much defense to speak of..........I think there was something around 1090 total yards for both teams, but even though they arent my team, it's nice to see Mack Brown finally win an NC  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Neither team had much defense to speak of..........I think there was something around 1090 total yards for both teams, but even though they arent my team, it's nice to see Mack Brown finally win an NC  

UT had an excellent defense.  You had two excellent offenses and one excellent defense.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#17]
i hope vince desides to stay at texas. it would make for a very good season of CFB. I am going to try and get tickets to the texas ohio state game... oh man.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top