Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. For several reasons.

1. It violates my own moral code. She is married until the divorse in final and i do not date married women.

2. Seperated implies a chance of reconciliation. I wouldnt want to influence the decision of either spouse.

3. Love triangles are a good way to get shot.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Speaking as a separated husband.. if you want the crazy bitch, have at it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
she looks nice and seems interested in me but and this is a BIG but.
the divorce is not final yet.  

so would you?

ed.  no kids.

Log off your computer.

Go straight to the nearest video rental store.

Rent "In the Bedroom".

Return home and watch it.

Log on to your computer.

NOW tell us what you think you should do?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:01:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Seperated is not divorced.

Seperated is you fucking some other guy's wife. How would you feel if it was your wife we were discussing?

It's immoral. It's dangerous. It's stupid. It's trouble.

You don't have enough trouble now?

Let's see...you date, you dig, you marry, you argue, you are the seperated guy while she is out fucking the new guy.

Worth it?
Never happen?
HA! Hahahahahahaha!!!

No, that could never happen to YOU.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes.

I dated a woman who was separated and still lived in the same (big) house as her ex.

It was awkward at times. In the wrong circumstances it could be a recipe for disaster.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Would and have.

And still am!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Guns don't kill people, someone getting off work early does.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Date = no
Fuck = yes
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:19:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Not only no, but heeeellllllll no!

Not only are you inviting major drama into your life.  But face it, you ain't nothing but the rebound dude.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Seperated is not divorced.

Seperated is you fucking some other guy's wife. How would you feel if it was your wife we were discussing?

Depends on your states divorce laws . Some states make you go with a legal
separation if you don't fit a narrow set of guidelines ,  typically  Adultery , abandonment
or unusual cruelty . Then after a year of legal separation either party can get a
judge to sign the separation papers and finalize the divorce  .

During that year you are no  longer legally or financially bound to your ex spouse .
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm separated myself and my new G/F is too.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#13]
no wait till the divorce in final

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
No.

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wait til the divorce is final.

Behold, here is wisdom.

and her sister, Chastity.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Not sure I'd date her, but certainly toss her the Dagwood....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Pussy is pussy.  Hit it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#18]
I probably wouldn't.

If you do remember this is a girl you bang not one you get serious about. She is on the rebound and will leave you eventually.

If your just looking for a good lay go for it. These girls fresh out of a serious relationship tend to do anything in bed.

Have fun.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted: Wait til the divorce is final.
What he said.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
date is OK, but no sexual relations

that is uber ghey
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
No.  Her husband probably has a different idea of what "separated" means than she does.  

+1

I had one practically "stick it in my face" one day after work. She said "we're separated, and I'm living with my grandparents till it's final and they're out of town". I had been watching her and another co-worker for months and the exhibited all the signs of having more than a working relationship, if you know what I mean. I had to turn that one down.

I had a strong suspicion that "separated" really meant "separated for 8 hours because my husband is at work, my grandparents are out of town and I want to screw around while no one is around".

not to mention she is STILL MARRIED till it's final, which is what I beleive and what I told her.

Wait till it's final.

GR
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

so would you?

ed.  no kids.

would and have, it didn't end well.

I'd do it again though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Nope.  Let them lose the husband first.  No need for any unecessary drama.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

so would you?

ed.  no kids.

Yes.

If you wait around for too long, someone else will snap her up.

The marriage is over.  There is nothing inherently moral about waiting for a court to issue a piece of paper saying so.  If it would make you feel better, maybe she could go to church and have the marriage anulled, to end it "in the eyes of God".
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#25]
I think it proves that she is not loyal and would probably run around on you to. You should wait until the divorce is finalized. If not then find a woman with better character.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#26]
If she owns a cat, stay clear...

No cat? She might just be normal then....
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#27]
NO!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The wife would not agree.

+1
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!!

Never date a woman who is "seperated" or has been divorced for less then a year.

There's too much shit they need to sort out and you'll be dealing with DRAMA!!!

I've done it and it was fine.  Every situation is different.  If the ex hubby is ok or even the initiator of the separation, there's no issue.  If he feels he's getting tossed out and/or going to get wiped out by asset division he might be a problem.

Just like there is a difference between speeding and creating a dangerous situation, there is a difference between getting involved with a separated woman and cheating.  While both are technically a problem, how it's looked upon by normal people is different.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#30]
no.

too mnay attractive single no kid no marriage no separated having broads out there
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Would and have.

+1.

Actually, +2, come to think of it.

Good Mind-blowing, incredible hot sex.

Bad endings.

As in "UPS me my stuff" the day after I stuck it in her pooper and posted pictures.

John
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Yes I have.  It was great romping in the bedroom.  She was into girls as well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#34]
How do you like the taste of make-up jizz?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:18:58 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

so would you?

ed.  no kids.

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but uhmm worthless with out pics.

We have to make sure it is no one's on arfcom spouse.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:28:16 AM EDT
[#36]
If she IS getting a divorce, yes.  If they are just trying a separation, no.  Since you did say that the divorce is not final yet, I'd say it's a go.  I'd be careful of the ex showing up though.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:34:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Depends how recent it is.

There's a girl I know who's been separated for almost four years - she just can't seem to organise herself to get it done (if you knew her this wouldn't suprise you in the slightest) and, apparently, he doesn't care either way.

A buddy of mine's engaged but hasn't finalised his divorce (split two years ago).
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:56:01 AM EDT
[#38]
No...but...

Many women WILL have a man in thier life at all times, period. If you refuse to date one of these, you will be replaced.

If you want one of these, you're going to have to get in there first, and hold your position till the divorce is final. At that point you may find out your were a transition/rebound, and get replaced.

If you want this one, your best bet is to fuck her very very well, then get casual with her, keep her coming to you. get ready for the low rent drama that accompanies every divorce. it's endless, and no damn fun at all. It can poison all that is to follow.

I'm getting very picky in my old age. There's always some perky young thing to date and do things with for a while, but anyone I settle down with WILL have SUBSTANCE and CHARACTER, and will be someone who respects SOLEMN VOWS to the LETTER.

If a lady can't handle a few months alone, getting her shit together after a life changing relationship ends, the odds that she can survive where I'm going to take her are essentially zero.

YOU do what works best for YOU.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:00:14 AM EDT
[#39]
DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:02:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Yeah I've only dated a seperated girl once and this was because she was really cool and her soon to be ex husband was living in a different state and the paper work was going through. But usually its better to wait till after its final.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:52:55 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
How do you like the taste of make-up jizz?

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#42]
I've only had a couple of friends who have done that, and both had their tires slashed, cars keyed, windows broken, etc. by the jealous husband.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Dated one with a kid.

She was not over her soon to be ex.

The kid thing was way more complicated than it was worth.

Her soon to be ex gave me his blessings.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Maybe, I dated a woman who told me she was seperated. the not so ex found out and was not happy later. the lesson here is no pussy is worth dying for
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top