Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
this guy might:

gominosensei.org/images/pics/fresh_dean_tattoo.jpg

What a fag.

I don't regret mine.  I have chinese symbols that say "unleash the warrior within" in between my shoulder blades.  If I don't want to look at it...I don't have to.  

You actually read Chinese?  Or is that what the Chinese artist told you?  Might get another reading from an independent before heading shirtless to a Chinese place.  It could mean "this roundeye suck dick" or something equally bad.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:36:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Most of the ones I know who regret getting a tat is when their new wife/gf's name is Gina and they have Becky tat on their arm.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
this guy might:

What a fag.

I don't regret mine.  I have chinese symbols that say "unleash the warrior within" in between my shoulder blades.  If I don't want to look at it...I don't have to.  

can you actually read chinese? I sure wouldn't take some artists word for it LOL

+1
I have seen many mistakes, gibberish, random extract from a Chinese takeout menu, even a mirror image tattooed.
If you want I can read it for you.

That reminds me of the guy that thought his tat said something like "Fist of Death" and it really translated into "I slap you big silly".

random extract from a Chinese takeout menu]

Wouldn't it be hell if it really said, "Beef with Broccoli"
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I regret every tattoo that every hot chick ever got.

I agree.  So trashy.  

I like trashy!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Never got a tatoo and never even crossed my mind to get one.

I get a good laugh thinking about all these 30-something women who have tatoo's who will one day be 70-something grannies with saggy skin that will still have those tatoo's!  "What was that a picture of?"  "What did that say?"  Nasty!  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

his ship hit a landmine and got torporded by a jap sub

neat trick

landmines are hard for ships to hit

Obviously not for the merchant marines
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#7]

hey hey heyyyyy hey heyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:38:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I get a good laugh thinking about all these 30-something women who have tatoo's who will one day be 70-something grannies with saggy skin that will still have those tatoo's!  "What was that a picture of?"  "What did that say?"  Nasty!  

Who's going to be looking at a 70-something granny to begin with?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me............. When I'm 80............ I hope.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me............. When I'm 80............ I hope.

I guess you're right!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:16:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
this guy might:

What a fag.

can you actually read chinese? I sure wouldn't take some artists word for it LOL

Did it say what you thought?

sorry, curiosity really has me.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top