BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 5:06:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Well.....since you asked....

I would like a PALLET of dark German Beer (Hefeweissen- I know I spelled this wrong), several new firearms ( to include a Barrett .50BMG, Steyr AUG, registered M16, Vektor Uzi,etc), several cartons of Marlboros, two beautiful Russian females to entertain me, and Osamas head on a plate......

Ohhh ....sh##.....there I go dreaming again....well, at least I am home on leave from Germany for Christmas and get to see my family. I will be getting a SIG SAUER P-228 for Christmas which I ordered in advance. The female issue I can immediately pursue upon my arrival once again in Germany......   [beer]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 5:37:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I want a womenz to bring me a NIB Colt Series 70 Government Model .45 in nickel.
View Quote

Ha!  XMas came early for me this year.  I'll post pix of the 70 when I borrow the camera.  Sorry, no pix of the womenz that brought it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
An M1A
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top