Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've shingled 12x12 pitch. It was fun and scary but mostly fun.

In HS we'd sheet a roof of 10-12/ 12 when we got a chance we'd burn a big ol fatty.
Nothing like sitting on a steep roof, middle of summer, 3 stories up , gettin' high high

ADAIR!!!!
You have got me worried about you! I posted a KB of a G22 No response, and now you dont do roof ant.. some jarhead you are

ETA-- I'll bring a buddy up there and we'll do the roof / sheet and shingle, the thing for 12k.
Wait til it gets warmer though
What a pussy, see if the "too steep wimp" has a website, we can spam his sissy ass!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
My BIL is a contractor that used to do mainly roofs.  Then his liability insurance went from about $5K a year to over $25K a year and he no longer does roofs.  He switched to doing additions and renovations.  Much cheaper insurance.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't think I can afford an iron roof

A 5-vcrimp Galvalume roof is less than you would think. I've put a few on. Do you have a straight gable or Hip? The pitch does not matter. Figure on about $2.75 - 3.00 sq/ft installed.......  Go Gators....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't be so hard on the guy; he said "too steep for my crew.  He probably hires college kids, or he's breaking in a new crew.  That's a job for a fairly experienced crew, and he thinks his guys aren't up to it.

Larry
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]

I see the local antis tagged your house.

That really sux.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I see the local antis tagged your house.

That really sux.

www.hunt101.com/watermark.php?file=500/8981house-med.jpg

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:34:17 PM EDT
[#8]
What do you care if he's a pussy?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top