Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

and why would you say that eod aint gonna happen?
EOD is not an entry level option in the Marine Corps.

Other branches do have it as an option upon enlistment.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
you know what though, and it's going to be hard to hear this, but heres another tough piece of info:  If you have a GED, you are damn near worthless to the Army at least.  if you have a high school diploma and score over 50 on your ASVAB you can do damn near anything in the army.  if you have a GED and you get 99 on your ASVAB, you can drive trucks or a couple other shitty things.  oh and infantry aint one of em, you have to have a diploma for that and all other combat arms jobs.

no whining and saying thats not fair, we're just as smart or smarter won't do a thing to change it.  thats the way it is and thats the way it's gonna be.  the only way you can do something to change that is get your high school equivalency and some college classes (though you still won't be able to do some MOSs).  So solly GI.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

EOD is not an entry level option in the Marine Corps.

Other branches do have it as an option upon enlistment.

oh, and if other branches EOD is similar to Army EOD, when you go to the school for a year, you make one mistake, you're gone, fired, finito, no second chances.  though thats the way it is in real life too with UXOs and IEDs
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you know what you want to do?  If you want a combat MOS, they'll be more than happy to oblige you.  I chose the ARMY because they gave me more choices and I took a technical MOS.  If I had it to do over again, I would've gone infantry.  Isn't that why people join the military....to fight.  Instead I got a boring four year enlistment with tech training that is useless outside of the ARMY (doesn't matter what training, its all useless, but I was 23R).  

When I see what the combat troops are doing today, I don't really feel too proud of the time I served, unsupervised and screwing around in a MOS maintaining outdated NG missiles.

Military technical training is far from useless.  My whole civilian career is based on the training the Navy gave me.  You may not work on missile systems when you get out but the skills gained from those systems can translate in to many civilian job fields.

I know US Army Signal Corps folks who got excellent jobs based solely on what they learned in the field.  It’s all what you make of it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
its going to be the marines, my buddies went to talk to the airforce today and they were hella impressed but the guy said that they werent relly looking to recruit atm.

i have NEVER heard a recruiter say this..... EVER. Either your buddy is a loser or that was one seriously shitty recruiting office.

as for what to ask.

ask for the LARGE tube of KY when they give you the contract to sign

They probably already made their goals for that month and wanted some time to screw around and not recruit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
yes i know what eod is, and i'd like to do it. it would put me into a position after the military for work with police/sheriff departments. but i didnt know you had to be in for a while... thats lame. but that just means that i could be a rifleman or something for a year or 2 then eod.

hopefully the talk with the marine recruiter solves all these questions
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
yes i know what eod is, and i'd like to do it. it would put me into a position after the military for work with police/sheriff departments. but i didnt know you had to be in for a while... thats lame. but that just means that i could be a rifleman or something for a year or 2 then eod.

infantry don't transfer into EOD, Ordnance Technicians transfer into EOD, Combat Engineers transfer into EOD, 0351s transfer into EOD.  they are going to recruit guys for EOD from people that already have lots of experience with explosives.  riflemen don't have any experience with explosives.  And if you go into the extremely intense training required to be EOD with that LAME attitude, you'll be back in your original MOS before your head stops spinning.  dealing with explosives is one of the most unforgiving professions there is, one mistake and you could kill DOZENS of fellow soldiers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

If you really want to be EOD join for another MOS/Rate that is eligible for the program, then go EOD.  That way if you don’t make it first try you are not stuck doing something you hate.  Many of the EOD guys I know didn’t make it though the schools on the first try.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

4 years. There are no changes midstream in a Marine Corps contract.

You can do your first 4 and then lat move when(if) you reenlist.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

infantry don't transfer into EOD, Ordnance Technicians transfer into EOD, Combat Engineers transfer into EOD, 0351s transfer into EOD.  they are going to recruit guys for EOD from people that already have lots of experience with explosives.  riflemen don't have any experience with explosives.  And if you go into the extremely intense training required to be EOD with that LAME attitude, you'll be back in your original MOS before your head stops spinning.  dealing with explosives is one of the most unforgiving professions there is, one mistake and you could kill DOZENS of fellow soldiers.
That isn't correct, unless things have changed in the last couple of years. Engineers are the prefered candidates for EOD, but they will take anyone they feel is qualified, or they did in 2003.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
well? im gonna go shoot in the morning and then talk to one when a buddy of mine wakes up. what do i need to ask them? it'll be for the marines.

help me arfcom-anobie, your my only hope!

Ok, for ARMY (not the others)

It's more 'what you need to tell them that you want'....

1) Know what you want to do in the service before you go... Unlike the other 3 services, all Army recruits get to pick (and sign a specific contract for) their MOS. None of this 'you get your job in BCT' or 'If you don't do well enough, we take it away'...

2) Do some research on what bonuses & incentives you qualify for. I have met a few E-3s and E-2s who didn't tell their recruiters about their education, and could have started at least 1 rank higher (Army). Enough college credits will get you E-4 (SPC) off the bat...

3) Do not sign up for 'close enough' - there are very few jobs that the Army doesn't need people for, and make sure you ask what your MOS does before you take it. Obviously if you want to be Infantry or Armor it's pretty obvious... But some other jobs aren't so black and white... In the Aviation world, for example, the only enlisted folks who fly (as crew chiefs/door gunners) are Chinook and Blackhawk guys....

4) If dealing with the USMC, Navy, or AF, none of the above applies - I'm Army, I don't know the others...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#12]
If you want Marines, be Infantry.

If you want anything other than Infantry, be the others.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That isn't correct, unless things have changed in the last couple of years. Engineers are the prefered candidates for EOD, but they will take anyone they feel is qualified, or they did in 2003.

well, i was mainly going off a guess from the way the Army does it, and i threw in 0351s because they're damn close to what a basic Army Combat Engineer is anyway.  but i'm sure you know more about how the Corps does business, i was just mainly trying to get across that joining the miltary you don't get to hopscotch through MOSs just cause you think you'll be good at something.  and trying to impress on these guys that this shit aint a game.  its all well and good to want to be an infantryman or something, but dealing with Demo is a whole nother animal  (in truth sometimes demo gives me the willies, very very very infrequently though)
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Army should be able to give you EOD off the bat (I know folks who got it)... It's an 'in-need' MOS to the point where they are paing folks allready in the Army, in non-combat MOSes, bonuses to re-class to it (BEAR)...

Marines won't...

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
well? im gonna go shoot in the morning and then talk to one when a buddy of mine wakes up. what do i need to ask them? it'll be for the marines.

1) Know what you want to do in the service before you go... Unlike the other 3 services, all Army recruits get to pick (and sign a specific contract for) their MOS. None of this 'you get your job in BCT' or 'If you don't do well enough, we take it away'...

2) Do some research on what bonuses & incentives you qualify for. I have met a few E-3s and E-2s who didn't tell their recruiters about their education, and could have started at least 1 rank higher (Army). Enough college credits will get you E-4 (SPC) off the bat...

3) Do not sign up for 'close enough' - there are very few jobs that the Army doesn't need people for, and make sure you ask what your MOS does before you take it. Obviously if you want to be Infantry or Armor it's pretty obvious... But some other jobs aren't so black and white... In the Aviation world, for example, the only enlisted folks who fly (as crew chiefs/door gunners) are Chinook and Blackhawk guys....

4) If dealing with the USMC, Navy, or AF, none of the above applies - I'm Army, I don't know the others...

i'll add one there too:

5) if your recruiter says, "oh yeah, this MOS does that..." RESEARCH IT ON YOUR OWN FOR GODS SAKE!!!  I talked to at LEAST three privates who told me their recruiter told them Combat Engineers never fought, and did mostly carpentry and/or bulldozer driving.  either the recruiter lied, or he has no idea what the hell we do, so research on your own!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Know what you want to do in the service before you go... Unlike Just like the other 3 services, all Army recruits get to pick (and sign a specific contract for) their MOS. None of this 'you get your job in BCT' or 'If you don't do well enough, we take it away'... You can get dropped from any service school.  I saw kids dropped from 31S (Now 25S) school.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Know what you want to do in the service before you go... Unlike Just like the other 3 services, all Army recruits get to pick (and sign a specific contract for) their MOS. None of this 'you get your job in BCT' or 'If you don't do well enough, we take it away'... You can get dropped from any service school.  I saw kids dropped from 31S (Now 25S) school.

Fixed it for you.

Seriously
Navy will guarantee rates as well.
lheggland, if you get the time please IM me about your rate in the Navy, I'm trying to get all the info I can about what I should do, should I chose to join. Your input would be appreciated.

starduks, the navy is recruiting VERY heavily for spec ops right now but those are NOT the only rates that a bonus is available for. The Navy's advanced programs (high asvab, 6 year enlistment rates) all seem to be offering bonuses at the moment. Don't know why the recruiter didn't tell you
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
"Where do I turn in my soul?"

Didn't you hear Sgt. Hartman?
You can give your soul to Jesus,

BUT YOUR ASS BELONGS TO THE CORPS!

Good luck to you and Thanks for protecting us!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:12:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
the reason the army offers Spec. Forces Baby contracts is that they get some kid to sign up, and then 80% or more fail the course, they then become basic infantry and lose the sppecial bonus. thats probably what the navy is doing as well, beware too good a deal!.

1)  Our company in BCT has so far has less than 2 percent of the SF babies left in the pipeline and they have at least a year or so left...(2 guys out of over a hundred 18X).

2)  Yes, the Army uses it to recruit infantry.  No, you won't be repaying your bonus.  It may have changed now that they offer 40K for SF but the guys I was with got 20K, they got to keep it and they automatically went in at rank of PFC (E-3) and they keep that rank aswell.  They are stuck in the infantry for a minimum of five years however (18X contracts are 5 or 6 years long).  When I joined the bonus for 11X (infantry recruit) was 20k for for years so they army actually pays less of a bonus to the guys that have 5 or 6 years.

I got 7500 for 3 years but I haven't done the paperwork to even get it yet...its not about the money.  7500 dollars isn't much money for 3 years of suck.  They said they could get me 12000 if I agreed to leave MEPS to BCT in just a day...I turned that down.  Wanted a couple more weeks with the family.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed it for you.

Seriously
Navy will guarantee rates as well.
lheggland, if you get the time please IM me about your rate in the Navy, I'm trying to get all the info I can about what I should do, should I chose to join. Your input would be appreciated.

starduks, the navy is recruiting VERY heavily for spec ops right now but those are NOT the only rates that a bonus is available for. The Navy's advanced programs (high asvab, 6 year enlistment rates) all seem to be offering bonuses at the moment. Don't know why the recruiter didn't tell you

Yeah nuke program is something like 30k or so and automaticly go in as a e3 and you get e4 after completing tech school. thats what im aiming for I just need to drop some weight before I can go up to MEPS i aced the practivce asvab.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#21]
ask YOURSELF why you're doing this?
to be cool?
to be tough?
to shoot guns?
to get in shape?
self esteem or pride?
the uniform?
the ladies?
If those are your answers, DON'T DO IT.
you LOVE your county?
you want to kill another human being?
you want to spend years of your life in the suck?
you don't care if you die?
If those are your answers, THEN DO IT.

Realize this.  The government will USE you.  It's a cold deal.  Don't get me wrong.  They DO take good care of you, afterall you're an expensive investment and they don't want you dying too soon.  They do two things in basic.  Train you to KILL, and groom you for DEATH.  Period.  Do you LOVE your country?

ETA:
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
to be cool?
to be tough?
to shoot guns?
to get in shape?
self esteem or pride?
the uniform?
the ladies?
you LOVE your county?

Realize this.  The government will USE you.  It's a cold deal.  Don't get me wrong.  They DO take good care of you, afterall you're an expensive investment and they don't want you dying too soon.  They do two things in basic.  Train you to KILL, and groom you for DEATH.  Period.  Do you LOVE your country?

ETA:
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
to be cool?
to be tough?
to shoot guns?
to get in shape?
self esteem or pride?
the uniform?
the ladies?
you LOVE your county?

ETA:

Yep. Take cover.  When you post that sort of idiocy, bad things will happen.

You're pretty much a nutter.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:36:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
to be cool?
to be tough?
to shoot guns?
to get in shape?
self esteem or pride?
the uniform?
the ladies?
you LOVE your county?

ETA:

Yep. Take cover.  When you post that sort of idiocy, bad things will happen.

You're pretty much a nutter.

DU troll
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You should be asking, "How can I best serve my country?"
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:07:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
If you want Marines, be Infantry.

If you want anything other than Infantry, be the others.

That doesn't hold water.   What are you basing this on???

I got excellent diesel training in the Corps.   I was building engines, transmissions, etc. at my first station in the fleet.  Part of my MOS was doing the outboard motors for Recon.  The school is top notch and it is a profitable skill once you get out.  I was lucky to be in the component rebuild shop, but that same placement made it hard to get a slot at the outboard motor school.  

There are specific technical fields which may offer better training in other branches such as the Navy, but the Corps is far from a bunch of grunts and wannabe grunts.  The combat engineer program among others is good.    That is definitely one skill that is directly transferrable to the 1st Civ Div.  They get more experience in building than destroying, but they seem to have a good time when they get a chance to destroy stuff.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:08:54 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
to be cool?
to be tough?
to shoot guns?
to get in shape?
self esteem or pride?
the uniform?
the ladies?
you LOVE your county?

ETA:

Nobody is buying that crap......Not cool dude......  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:10:26 AM EDT
[#28]
If you are shopping branches, dont bother with the Marine Corps.

Keep on shopping.

USMC EOD you have to be an NCO.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Keep on shopping.

What is your point?  By the time you are in the fleet and have any kind of experience, you will already be an NCO.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By Alien.... damn he was worthless. The recruiter I spoke to on the phone said about as much of the 1st guy too. ....

...First I only have a GED (yes I know it was a stupid decision) and I'm not able to meet the physical requirements yet, but I've been working on that (for several months?!?)

while I appreciate your desire to serve, just exactly WHY is your recruiter 'worthless'?

From what you said about yourself, you are what recruiters refer to as a "Time Waster".  

The recruiters of all branches have more important things to do than hold Mr. Fatty McUnqualified's hand and wet nurse him through PT and ASVAB.

For all the time spent on one TW, a recruiter can go out and find 5 qualified people....I speak with some authority on this subject because I was a recruiter.    

You probably sucked as a recruiter too. I'm not asking anybody to hold my damn hand. I've thus far been on my own and I've been doing fine, yes for SEVERAL MONTHS?!?!?!

I'm referring to his attitude of "Well you can join the Army. They'll take you." Hell the guy can't even follow through and make note to call me back in three months like he said he would, not that I wanted to talk to him again. He didn't even try and give me any information. This is not even mentioning the fact that he outright LIED to me and told me that the Marine Corps only lets in 2-3 GED recruits per year without college credits. The other recruiter told me each station gets to let in 1 per year.

Yeah. He was worthless. I still stand by that comment. The other recruiter even agreed with me.

Thanks for the encouragement, insult, and shitting on my goal dude. No really. I'm crying. Seriously. No really, I am.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:40:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By Alien.... damn he was worthless. The recruiter I spoke to on the phone said about as much of the 1st guy too. ....

...First I only have a GED (yes I know it was a stupid decision) and I'm not able to meet the physical requirements yet, but I've been working on that (for several months?!?)

while I appreciate your desire to serve, just exactly WHY is your recruiter 'worthless'?

From what you said about yourself, you are what recruiters refer to as a "Time Waster".  

The recruiters of all branches have more important things to do than hold Mr. Fatty McUnqualified's hand and wet nurse him through PT and ASVAB.

For all the time spent on one TW, a recruiter can go out and find 5 qualified people....I speak with some authority on this subject because I was a recruiter.    

You probably sucked as a recruiter too. I'm not asking anybody to hold my damn hand. I've thus far been on my own and I've been doing fine, yes for SEVERAL MONTHS?!?!?!

I'm referring to his attitude of "Well you can join the Army. They'll take you." Hell the guy can't even follow through and make note to call me back in three months like he said he would, not that I wanted to talk to him again. He didn't even try and give me any information.
Marine Corps recruiters frequetly tell people to look into other branchs. If you want to be a Marine bad enough, you'll get qualified and come back.

Until then, there is nothing you are likely to do that will make you worth his time. As long as you are unqualified, you are a nonentity to any recruiter that wants to keep his job.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm referring to his attitude of "Well you can join the Army. They'll take you." Hell the guy can't even follow through and make note to call me back in three months like he said he would, not that I wanted to talk to him again. He didn't even try and give me any information.
Marine Corps recruiters frequetly tell people to look into other branchs. If you want to be a Marine bad enough, you'll get qualified and come back.

Until then, there is nothing you are likely to do that will make you worth his time. As long as you are unqualified, you are a nonentity to any recruiter that wants to keep his job.

I'm not that dense. I realize that. That's why I haven't sat on my ass and I'm making it happen.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
to be cool?
to be tough?
to shoot guns?
to get in shape?
self esteem or pride?
the uniform?
the ladies?
you LOVE your county?

ETA:

I'm not trying to troll.  I think some may not understand.  I'm not saying don't do it.  But he should understand the gravity of what he's choosing.  It's not some video game.  You kill people.  And you and your friends can BE killed.  It's not something I'd wish on anybody.  

Maybe some of you didn't notice the other posts: "your ass belongs to the corps" and "where do I turn in my soul?"  My post echoes those sentiments.  There's a reason why Marines are called "bullet sponges".  

I've been there. (Not Iraq or Afghanistan, but in the Corps)  I've seen people who joined for the wrong reasons.  Once he gets into basic, he'll learn quickly it's not about HIM and HIS MOS and HIS paygrade.  It's about serving your COUNTRY, killing and dying if that's what you have to do to accomplish the mission.  Come on guys.  You that have been there KNOW this TOO.  Mission accomplishment comes before troop welfare.  I'm not saying that's WRONG, in fact, that's one of the reasons the Marines WIN wars.  I think it's better if he understands this NOW rather than later.  

I understand I may be in the minority here, and I'm not surprised at the reaction.  I'm not trying to troll, I'm just telling him the REALITY that recruiters ignore.  I'll shut up so you all can discuss for 4 more pages what MOS he should choose.  
Sorry I offended some of you.  

PS If he DOES understand the gravity of this commitment, and STILL chooses to do it, then he'll make a great Marine.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted: what do i need to ask them?

"Will it hurt when you put it in there?"
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
to be cool?
to be tough?
to shoot guns?
to get in shape?
self esteem or pride?
the uniform?
the ladies?
you LOVE your county?

ETA:

I'm not trying to troll.  I think some may not understand.  I'm not saying don't do it.  But he should understand the gravity of what he's choosing.  It's not some video game.  You kill people.  And you and your friends can BE killed.  It's not something I'd wish on anybody.  

Maybe some of you didn't notice the other posts: "your ass belongs to the corps" and "where do I turn in my soul?"  My post echoes those sentiments.  There's a reason why Marines are called "bullet sponges".  

I've been there. (Not Iraq or Afghanistan, but in the Corps)  I've seen people who joined for the wrong reasons.  Once he gets into basic, he'll learn quickly it's not about HIM and HIS MOS and HIS paygrade.  It's about serving your COUNTRY, killing and dying if that's what you have to do to accomplish the mission.  Come on guys.  You that have been there KNOW this TOO.  Mission accomplishment comes before troop welfare.  I'm not saying that's WRONG, in fact, that's one of the reasons the Marines WIN wars.  I think it's better if he understands this NOW rather than later.  

I understand I may be in the minority here, and I'm not surprised at the reaction.  I'm not trying to troll, I'm just telling him the REALITY that recruiters ignore.  I'll shut up so you all can discuss for 4 more pages what MOS he should choose.  
Sorry I offended some of you.  

PS If he DOES understand the gravity of this commitment, and STILL chooses to do it, then he'll make a great Marine.

its cool bro. i know what id be doing. just look at the mos id like. i mean comon, what type of tard ass would take eod as a job. hell my mother even looked at my like i was in-fucking-sane, but atm i'd relly like to do it.

edit - @ double claw, that was fucking hilarious
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Keep on shopping.

What is your point?  By the time you are in the fleet and have any kind of experience, you will already be an NCO.  

Whats my point? You can't be serious....

Things must have changed, took me 3 floats and a lat move to earn my blood stripes.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
well im back. turns out the marine guy wasent there so we went to talk with the navy guy. i wasent too impressed with him. he basically said that they only had sign up bonus's for spec ops guys, but eod was one of his spec op jobs. and they were offering $35000! for a sign up bonus for it! i was floored. it was $40,000 for seals. wow.  im going to go work out tonight so thats gonna be fun.

note the comments about 40K bonuses for SF, SEALs, etc.  When you wash out you become "needs of the service" and loose the bonus.  Think about the tests in EOD school...you get either a 100 or a zero.  And you don't graduate making zeros.  You flunk out you are at the mercy of the service for what you become.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Navy Recruiter here. & don't accept educated guesses or assumptions.

tag for later
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:53:20 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Things must have changed, took me 3 floats and a lat move to earn my blood stripes.

I suppose if you end up in an MOS where the promotions are frozen...      What was you original MOS?  If you enlist under a bonus program which means that they are projecting a need for that MOS, you have a lot better chance of reasonable cutting scores coming down.  
Even with high cutting scores, it isn't that hard to take a meritorious promotion board and get them that way.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:12:34 AM EDT
[#40]
FivespeedF150, Any updates? Don't forget to IM me what rates you decide on.

Alien - Colt45guy is 100% on point with his statement.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top