Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]
China is like Vietnam. all the old hard line communist are dying off and the new generation only cares about making money. Give it another 20 years and comunisim will be dead in China and Vietnam.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
what province are you located in Tien?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what province are you located in Tien?

Beijng
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]
do they still have the rent a gun place  outside of beijing?Anti tank and rockets stuff?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
do they still have the rent a gun place  outside of beijing?Anti tank and rockets stuff?

"  China North International Shooting Range is the first and largest of its kind in China for tourist and public entertainment purposes with an area of more than one hundred mu.. With its unique advantage, it serves as an ideal classroom not only for teenagers’ national defense education but also for all ages’ popularization of weapon knowledge. It is located about 1.5 kilometers away from the west of Nankou Town, Changping District, surrounded by tourist attractions like Ming Tombs, the Badaling Great Wall, the Huyu Reservoir, Minghuang Wax Figures Palace, Old Beijing Minigarden. Especially, it’s adjacent to the Beijing North Great Wall Hotel, a good place for rest and entertainment.
  In the shooting range, a weapon exhibition room is furnished to offer visitors chance to enjoy the gun world, exhibiting over 100 kinds of military and civil weapons designed and made all over the world, such as various pistols, rifles, shotguns and machine guns.
  At present, the shooting range provides various pistols, rifles, shotguns and the special rifle for Paintball game to the visitors, interesting them in the process of fixed, moving and clay pigeon shooting and Paintball game.
China North International Shooting Range is open every day.   All staff cordially welcomes shooting lovers of all nations to join this."
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#8]
thanksTein. Been about 15 years since I've been to beijing. Maybe next year but I'm going to Canton for the Faire in April.

Thanks forthe pix.

Jai jin
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#9]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Great pictures.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
are those guys red chinese, or tiwanese? i dont see any national id stuff on them

Red star on cap.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#13]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#14]
All of these pictures really make me believe that the Chinese will make war on us in the future. I guess it's only a matter of time now. I'm not saying this to be an alarmist or anything but it just seems inevitable. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and have a second Cold War instead.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
All of these pictures really make me believe that the Chinese will make war on us in the future. I guess it's only a matter of time now. I'm not saying this to be an alarmist or anything but it just seems inevitable. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and have a second Cold War instead.

All soldiers train for war.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#16]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All soldiers train for war.

Yes, I am aware of that. I think you missed my point though. All signs point to China becoming a super power and these pictures drive it home. Historically super powers rarely get along, this is what I mean by, "only a matter of time."
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#18]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#19]
First thanks for all the pics.  Wish your country was allowed to still import weapons here worse than ever now.

Second just to see if some phenomena here is cross cultural do police have a tendency to shoot pets in China too?

The 5.8 pistol is anti body armor right?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey tiengulden, thanks for the photos.  

By the way, why don't you guys overthrow your communist government and join the free world?  I'll let you shoot my AR's if you'll let me shoot the Type 18.  I'll bring some Tannerite to shoot at.  It beats the hell out of shooting at each other.

Probably shouldn't even have said that, I hope it doesn't get you in trouble or anything.

We are similar to the United States to own a government of capitalism.

What?!? Dude.... you must understand you are being lied to. Or is this Mao's nephew or something?

Your government can eat shit and die IMO.

You guys can sit around and call them "chicoms" all day.  But really, the Chinese government is FAR from communist.  Ever since Mao went away, their economy has been more and more open thanks to guys like Deng Xiao-Ping.  There are all kinds of private enterprises and free trade going on in China now.  Authoritarian in nature their government may be, but the economy is not that communist anymore, eventhough the gov't still holds ultimately holds the power.

The Chinese are natrual born captialists, the Confusian system, which is still very influential today, is all about making yourself better off, and rising to the next level.

Interesting place, that China.

Brian

Whoopedee doo. If you didn't notice I was talking about their government. Saying that the Chinese are natural born capitalists is like saying sharks are natural born eaters. Capitalism is a natural thing; its basically modified greed and self interest.

But you're right, their government is FAR from communist. They use and abuse their system so their politicians have all the money and resources they need; meanwhile the common folk out in the provinces are starving. Greaaaattt.... Gotta love corruption! It's capitalism baby! Bring on McDonalds!

But the government sucks, and still runs LARGE portions of their economy and their daily lives.

ETA: I hope this dude doesn't get picked up for browsing ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The 5.8 pistol is anti body armor right?

no problem, we have already tested
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#22]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#23]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#24]
delete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
designated marksman perhaps?

yes
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:13:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Tien- Thanks for all the great pics. Its nice having the different viewpoint.

The QSZ92 is the pistol I saw in one of your threads and asked about the other evening. I think I posted my question about it in the wrong thread thought.  

ETA- I clicked on a google link for it. Seems to have a lot in common with the older Norinco autopistols, with the removable trigger/hammer assembly.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#27]
just remember china isnt over taiwan.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:11:17 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Taiwan is a Chinese dominion, I believe the unification is inevitable.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:21:09 AM EDT
[#29]
I wonder how it is that you can post these pictures. Your country is not known for its freedom of speech, especially someone in the military posting on an American internet forum.

It almost appears as if you are trying to intimidate us into submission.

"Taiwan is a Chinese dominion, I believe the unification is inevitable."

What's next, US? Is your Government going to lay claim to the U.S.A. because they own Walmart, & former President Clinton?

Guy's, flame me if you want, but I don't like this.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:24:24 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably but there will be difficulties. The government in Taiwan is, after all, the remnant of Chiang Kai Shek’s government; the enemy of Mao Tse Tung and the communists. Also, Taiwan has a lot of US weapons and technology that we'd rather China not have.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:27:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I wonder how it is that you can post these pictures. Your country is not known for its freedom of speech, especially someone in the military posting on an American internet forum.

It almost appears as if you are trying to intimidate us into submission.

"Taiwan is a Chinese dominion, I believe the unification is inevitable."

What's next, US? Is your Government going to lay claim to the U.S.A. because they own Walmart, & former President Clinton?

Guy's, flame me if you want, but I don't like this.

First of all he's said several times he isn't in the PLA; he's a software programmer from Beijing. Secondly, did it ever occur to you that despite the flaws of his government he is likely patriotic? I've heard worse tough guy talk from my fellow Americans.

Edit: Also every time he's made a political comment it's been in the form of a response.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:38:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Secondly, did it ever occur to you that despite the flaws of his government he is likely patriotic?

So were the guys that did this;

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:48:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Miracle_Pants, you must be a Clinton apologist.

Software programmer, hmmmm, that's what they call him. You think they are monitoring his web browsing?

China is not our ally, they are in fact our enemy. Some of you people here need to remember that.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:49:54 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Secondly, did it ever occur to you that despite the flaws of his government he is likely patriotic?

So were the guys that did this;

judicial-inc.biz/frank_10.jpg

*sigh* Once again Godwin's law proves correct.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:58:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Miracle_Pants, you must be a Clinton apologist.

Software programmer, hmmmm, that's what they call him. You think they are monitoring his web browsing?

China is not our ally, they are in fact our enemy. Some of you people here need to remember that.

Clinton apologist?!

Yes, I'd wager his web browsing is monitored, what's your point? Afraid the Chicoms might learn that all they need is a 10/22 and .38 to take over the world?

I'm perfectly aware China is not an ally and in fact if you bother to look back a page or 2 I made a comment about the inevitability of war between us. However, I really don't see any thing evil or insidious about a dude from Beijing posting pictures he thinks are cool.

And with that, I'm going to sleep.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:13:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Come on guys, let him post here. I bet if many Chinese were ARfcommer's then the world would be a peaceful place and we could unite against the sand-jawas.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:21:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Same here....nice to have someone, who firmly believes in his country.

Just as we firmly believe in our US ideals.

But maybe he'll get a taste of our discussions, and name calling that go on......as BLOG's, are now tightly controlled in China.

Then again.....if he strayed from an official Chinese POV, he'd be in hot water too.

So even if he's doing this with someone's oversight.......its just that, oversight.  I doubt he has the ability to be open, and honest, and even express opinions that contradict those of the state.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:31:54 AM EDT
[#38]
The way China is with web traffic, he wouldn't be posting on arfcom if he wasnt a bit of a free-thinker himself.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:01:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Thanks for the pictures and welcome to the site Tiengulden
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:35:18 AM EDT
[#40]
cool pics guys..............keep em coming
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:48:06 AM EDT
[#41]
delete
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:56:11 AM EDT
[#42]
delete
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:59:21 AM EDT
[#43]
delete
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Great photos; thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:32:11 AM EDT
[#45]
An M4 stock on an MP5?????

The horror...

Those snipers desperately need a flat-top.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:54:56 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
More importantly, what is this thing?

i2.tinypic.com/qyz789.jpg

i2.tinypic.com/qyz8qw.jpg

.... PPPR-15, in the 40-watt range
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:14:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Scary stuff.  Not often you get a good inside view of your enemies' training.

Quoted:

Quoted:

No it is not.  And the United States will NOT let the commies invade a sovereign, democratic nation.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Thanks for shopping ChinaMart, kiddies.  Come back soon!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:42:15 AM EDT
[#49]
tag
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Sweet Mickey and Minnie Mouse mirror.
I did not know that Disney was supplying tactical gear.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top