Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
RoadRunner,  Thanks for the info.  I offered to go on an elk hunt, but he said that he wanted to take me to some place romantic.  And that led us to the gun range.  haha
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Welcome StyerGirl!

There's actually a number of women on the site.  Miss Magnum and ARLady are 2 of the most prolific posters.  Its hard to list us all.  

In terms of a wedding present, tell StyerAUG that you want just that:  a Styer AUG.  Light, handy and with quick change barrels for different uses.  It feels different from the AR or the MP-5, but isn't that the point of having different guns?

By the way, congratulations on your skill with the MP-5.  Don't you just love the look on their faces when some cute young thing outshoots the big, macho type?  (It is especiall satisfying when the macho type was giving the "little lady" speech beforehand.)

Welcome and best wishes on the wedding!

Valkyrie2001
View Quote

thanks val, actually he has a few augs and i have shot them. i just don't really want one. my mp5 is still my fave. as far as the course, quite a few girls did really well on it, it has a few obstacles and we tended to blow over them alot faster than some of the guys. the fact that i can also hit a barn didn't hurt. they spared us the little lady speech as they have a few female agents, at least they are supposedly females.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

so is it just "guys" here...  
View Quote

Don't forget to ask if there are any dogs here.  No no...not the lying, cheating, unfaithful, lazy kind of dogs, but[size=4] Big [/size=4]playful dogs!  

You already know there are other females here from the earlier replies.  

We also have members of the canine persuasion!  I guess that would at least be me that I know of.

PS -I really enjoy seeing pictures of SteyrAUG's gun collection.  Grrrrrr(Jealous is more like it.)  He he   [:D]

-Road[size=3][blue]Dog[/blue][/size=3]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top