Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:26:09 AM EDT
[#1]
FWIW, buying insurance costs more than paying cash provided nothing major happens.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, today is the last day of my 4 weeks, trying to get in contact with the doc, really want this thing off,  it smells like shit.

I've always cut my casts off when I get sick of them. Use a dull serrated edge bread knife, so you don't cut your skin.

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:30:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You are buddies with three doctors, and don't have cash for a doctor trip? What are you, their gardner?

Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have broken my right hand twice, both a boxer break.  Surprisingly it didn't break in the same spot the second time, and both times I didn't go went to the hospital or even and wore a splint it. The bone is now about a half circle crescent shaped, and even that bad, it doesn't affect me that much. You will be fine, you received medical treatment.

FIFM
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If I broke my right hand I don't know what I would do.

I tried fapping left handed. It didn't work so well.

That's sad, I always like getting some 'strange' every once in a while.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I broke my left hand last year. In all it was broken in about 6 or 7 places. It still hurts like hell sometimes.

Before and after surgery.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:19:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You are buddies with three doctors, and don't have cash for a doctor trip? What are you, their gardner?

More like aquaintences that play ball together, no not a gardener.

Just a regular blue collar guy
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:26:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow cholla , i aint got nothing on your injury.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:30:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
FWIW, buying insurance costs more than paying cash provided nothing major happens.

1000% agreed.

I paid $280 out of pocket for glasses even though I have vision insurance. The insurance just didn't cover much at all. This past time I went to $39 glasses website and bought two pairs for ~$80. Where before I had one pair and paid $280.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:32:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, today is the last day of my 4 weeks, trying to get in contact with the doc, really want this thing off,  it smells like shit.

I've always cut my casts off when I get sick of them. Use a dull serrated edge bread knife, so you don't cut your skin.

Couldn't get an appointment this week, took some garden shears to it, hand is swollen and stiff, hope its not still broked
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top