BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:21:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
"Oh, it's just for high security clearance..."

Next: dangerous felons. "Concerned parents need to know where the dangerous people are!"

Then: mental patients. "For their own well being."

Oh, and how about "the children...do it for the children!"

*AND/OR*

"Don't you know your children are at risk...there are pedophiles lurking under every rock!"

IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN TO US...

But your kids grow up.

Wonder what the battery life is on the sheeple tags....

Or...if you want to buy a gun you have to have a chip installed.....

<tinfoil hat> FOLLOW THE MONEY</tinfoil hat>
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They can take that chip and shove it the fuck up their ass.  There is no way in hell I accept implantation of anything in my body for work.

The rectal chips won't be ready till 2008.

You DON'T want to know how they have to read THOSE!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#3]
That water is starting to bubble a little ain't it?

Now, I would take WorldNet with a grain of salt, as always, but it is clear this is coming.
And I don't buy into this being the "Mark of the Beast" either,  though I try to keep an open mind.  Things do evolve.  Once they can dictate that you have an implant what is to prevent them from doing worse. All incremental. Always has been, at least for the past century or so.

But the real question is what will be enough to get you to fight?

Because until you will, and perhaps do, they will just keep turning up the burner and you're all just frogs in the pot.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They can take that chip and shove it the fuck up their ass.  There is no way in hell I accept implantation of anything in my body for work.

Now that was funny!!!  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw a guy on FoxNews the other day who worked for Company who was using implanted chips. He said he just carried his on a keychain. He didn't want it implanted. He said that some of the employees OPTED for the implantable type.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:08:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Revelation 13:16-17

16 And he [the beast] causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Note: in the Greek interlinear text and also depending on the translation, English versions also read IN THEIR RIGHT HAND OR IN THEIR FOREHEAD.

One of my old KJV's states "IN their right hand or ON their forehead"  It seems the older the translation the more apt it is to say IN.

Yes, I have the proverbial stack of Bibles.

Note: The term MARK or Xapayua ( forgive my lack of Greek font ) means: sculpture or engraving or stamp or sign.  Note that microchips are essentially sculpted and engraved in their manufacture.  Note also that they are used in the instances described to provide PERMISSION, VERIFICATION, AUTHENTICITY, CONFIRMATION and LOCATION among other things.  In other words, what better than a computer chip can describe the power of the MARK described in Revelation?  a BARCODE?  pfft!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I saw a guy on FoxNews the other day who worked for Company who was using implanted chips. He said he just carried his on a keychain. He didn't want it implanted. He said that some of the employees sheep OPTED for the implantable type.

The problem is now, as always, "doing it for the children." The kids have no choice and when we die only the implanted kids will remain.

Almost everyone on this board would kill the MF'er who tried to inject the chip into them, but concerned (read=dumbass) parents never think issues of freedom all the way through.
Probably never occured to them that all freedom is DEAD when the .gov MONITORS where you are at ALL TIMES...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#9]
[red queen] You're all going to die down here. [/red queen]

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I saw a guy on FoxNews the other day who worked for Company who was using implanted chips. He said he just carried his on a keychain. He didn't want it implanted. He said that some of the employees sheep OPTED for the implantable type.

The problem is now, as always, "doing it for the children." The kids have no choice and when we die only the implanted kids will remain.

Almost everyone on this board would kill the MF'er who tried to inject the chip into them, but concerned (read=dumbass) parents never think issues of freedom all the way through.
Probably never occured to them that all freedom is DEAD when the .gov MONITORS where you are at ALL TIMES...

Aw, Jeez.....nobody said anything about children. This is about adults that work in a secure area and their, (for whatever reason), willingness to have an RFID tag implanted into their forearm. Are you saying you would deny them their freedom of choice?

Incidently, if you READ THE GODDAMN ARTICLE, you would see that the RFID tags referenced only transmit a signal reaching a few inches. If one is more than a few inches away from the reciever, the signal is too weak to be recieved. .gov can't track you or 'monitor you' with this particular RFID.

Please adjust your tinfoil! It's choking off the blood supply to your brain!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Incidently, if you READ THE GODDAMN ARTICLE, you would see that the RFID tags referenced only transmit a signal reaching a few inches. If one is more than a few inches away from the reciever, the signal is too weak to be recieved. .gov can't track you or 'monitor you' with this particular RFID.

DDT is good for you.

Here, bring your kids down the street where we are spraying it and let them play in it.

Really, there's no harm in it. Trust us.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Aw, Jeez.....nobody said anything about children. This is about adults that work in a secure area and their, (for whatever reason), willingness to have an RFID tag implanted into their forearm. Are you saying you would deny them their freedom of choice?

Sounds awfully close to a personal attack....

You don't think past the day after tomorrow do you.

I supplied a linear, easy to follow sequence of events for you, and you still spout idiotic "tinfoil hat" cliche's.

How often does technology (especially wireless) change? >>>>DAILY.

Is my *hypothetical* timeline a week? A year? Ten? Who knows....

Put your fucking head back up your ass. Nothing for the sheep to see but field's of grass here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Aw, Jeez.....nobody said anything about children.

That is exactly how this will initially be marketed for the general population. How we will be acclimated to it. Incrementally, as always.  And soccer mommies who put the so-called safety of their children above everything else will go for it hook, line and sinker.  Guaranteed.

Just watch, it won't be long.

This is about adults that work in a secure area and their, (for whatever reason), willingness to have an RFID tag implanted into their forearm. Are you saying you would deny them their freedom of choice?

Issue is one of incrementalism, as always.  First, workplace. Then kids. Then banks and CC Co's.  Soon it will become mandatory for all intents and purposes.

I would prefer it stop now before it gets to the point where all those who refuse will be forced to live as paupers.

Not yet.  You lack foresight.

Not hardly. My brain works just fine and judging by the lack of foresight you exibit, I would say far better than yours.

Problem is that with this, as with many other things, once people like you realize how far it has progressed it will be far too late to stop it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#15]
You know, I just finished reading 1984 again last night, and as I read this, a thought occurred to me.

They won't need to install telescreens to keep tabs on us and ensure we're obedient.

Fuck this. I would, not 'I think I would,' or 'I'm saying I would,' I WOULD sooner sell everything I couldn't take with me and move to another country where such a thing won't be necessary. And don't tell me there isn't such a country; there's a lot of places there too poor to afford such a program.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#16]
COOL!

Where do I get my chip?!?!?

Balming
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#18]
ADSX.com
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#19]
I work for a start-up company that will be competing with Verichip soon.

I can't give a lot of details, but I can give an overview.
The next gen tags are 1/3 the size of a grain of rice and are silicone capsule based.
This means that they can be forced through a less intrusive implantation opening.

With city obstructions and electro-magnetic interference the new read distances are over 0.2 miles, and in open country we get intermittent reads at one mile.
There's a GIANT fucking bonus if we can get it to work on existing cell networks, but the power just isn't there .... that's where it's headed though.
There's a better chance of getting a satelitte read with nano wave guides, but that's neither here nor there for a few years.

The biotech division has built an implantation unit into a glove.
It deploys along with a derivative of insect anaesthetic.
They can literally implant a tag with a firm slap on the back.

I know ....

I thought it was B.S. too, but I saw it.
They chose it that way because the nerve endings in a person's back are sparse.
Have your wife touch your back with three fingers .... then four or five.
Can you tell the difference?

I wasn't really too hot about the work, but I figured that the work will continue whether I do it or someone else does.
This way I am in a good position to have my own start-up finding, removing, and deactivating the implants.

I figure people will be willing to pay to shut them off come SHTF.
It's like a hell or high water pension.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The next gen tags are 1/3 the size of a grain of rice and are silicone capsule based.
This means that they can be forced through a less intrusive implantation opening.

With city obstructions and electro-magnetic interference the new read distances are over 0.2 miles, and in open country we get intermittent reads at one mile.
There's a GIANT fucking bonus if we can get it to work on existing cell networks, but the power just isn't there .... that's where it's headed though.
There's a better chance of getting a satelitte read with nano wave guides, but that's neither here nor there for a few years.

I know ....

I wasn't really too hot about the work, but I figured that the work will continue whether I do it or someone else does.
This way I am in a good position to have my own start-up finding, removing, and deactivating the implants.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I know ....

That's...........................just.................................fucking...........................................great
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Pandora's box...

-Troy

Right Pandora's box  and a Slippery Slope

Okay having one implanted in your Dog is one thing but like others have said the Gov't Agencies are gonna have all kinds of Legitimate sounding reasons for getting them

Child Abductions : Do it for the Children to protect them
Criminals : Easy ID no more giving a false name when you're really a Violent Felon on the Lam
Child Molestors / Pedophiles / Sex Offenders: everybody hates them right ? So you wouldn't object to having them get chipped right ?
Medical Purposes: It's already being done people ! Voluntarily of course  Let's say you or your child gets sick  maybe they have a history of seizures when the AMT arrives on the scene  ( or in the ER ) all they have to do is scan you and pull up your medical history Think of the lives it would save !
Mentally Retarded or Alzheimers Patients would benefit
Identifying Corpses: Think of Katrina or a Soldier in Combat just scan the Body and you have their ID  No more John or Jane Does
Homeland Security: Do it to protect Our Country no more sleeper cells anyone who doesn't have the Chip is an Enemy of the State get it
Security Clearances for Military Installations: Don't want someone gaining access to a sensitive facility here's your answer
It's not far fetched  our enslavement is going to be very subtle little by little it's not going to happen overnite
So some of the above reasons will be very palatable for people
Think about it " Hey you chipped Fido but not your kids ? What do you love your Dog more than your kids ? What if someone abducts them ? What if little Johnny gets hit by a car and you're not there and they take him to the hospital ? How are they going to know what Medications he's allergic to ?
After awhile ( it might take years ) it will seem routine and it will make perfect sense to people

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Guess I would be looking for a new job.

+1 Fuck That!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Fuck That!!!

You say that. Now.
But your grandchildren will get chipped in the neonatal unit.  For their protection of course.  And those that don't will get their's first day of daycare or kindergarten.  And it will all be harmless enough at first.....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Fuck That!!!

You say that. Now.
But your grandchildren will get chipped in the neonatal unit.  For their protection of course.  And those that don't will get their's first day of daycare or kindergarten.  And it will all be harmless enough at first.....

Our one hope is the fact that government computer people are about as competent as everyone else who works for .gov.  The system will get hacked to the point where it becomes near useless.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I believe the standard location is on the back of the right arm halfway between the elbow and shoulder
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Fuck That!!!

You say that. Now.

Our one hope is the fact that government computer people are about as competent as everyone else who works for .gov.  The system will get hacked to the point where it becomes near useless.

Exactly --the only reason no-one counterfeits RFID chip now is there is no money or profit angle in it YET, once these start being used as a trusted source of ID and BAM watch the fraud come out of the woodwork --especially once the criminals realize that you could scan a whole roomful of people at a shot and get thier ID --monitor one transaction or so and you would have PIN's or checksums zeroed in. Wake up ine AM and find out you spent the night buying drinks for folks you dont know in a bar youve never been too, OR bought a shitload more gas than you ever though you could use at that new unattended automated gas station.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#30]
The thing is, RFID is a fact of life and becoming more invasive.  It is also true that the technology now exists for everything predicted in Revelation, Matthew, Daniel, etc. to really happen.  The end of the world as some folks call it, can now happen.  Everyhing is in place.  Anti-Christ may be living now.  The Jews are getting the ceremonial tools, animals and temple portions ready for the rebuilding of the Temple.  Technology has made it possible to move to one world currency.  The UN is trying to control more and more.  We can communicate anywhere in the world.  It's all here.  We're just waiting for God to say enough is enough.  Believe it or not, it's going to happen.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Anti-Christ may be living now.

The anti-Christ is alive and well as New York's junior Senator.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#32]
RFID is usualy implemented in ID cards and key FOBs for access control.  If your badge gets swiped the system is dumb and will grant access to whomever gets the card/FOB.  Certain areas of a private company may be classified as a higher level of security that others (IE Data Centers)  Having trusted employees with high access levels implanted into their arm  is a more seccure way to ensure that the person at the reader is who he or she really is.  In reallity it is no different that a magnetic stripe or barcode on ID/Badge, except it can be read about 3 inches further away.  I'll bet most posters here have a stripe on their drivers license  What about those credit cards and debit cards?  Oh my god, We are all marked with the beast!!!!!!!!!!

"Smart cards" are the Current gen RFID with actual memory in the device that is read/write from the local reader.  For access control standpoint, that means that the holder can have their biometcric info stored on their card so that when the present the card, they can then present their finger print, retina, or hand gemetry to verify a match.  Much more secure, and protects the privacy of the holder regarding their Bio data being stored on a server somewhere, wich is a big No No.

THere is no "Beast Marking" here folks, just private corporations trying to stay on top of all the regulations thrown at them from the .GOV for their Data Centers, which was the point of the stated article.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#33]
From Drudgereport.com

US group implants electronic tags in workers
By Richard Waters in San Francisco
February 12, 2006
news.ft.com/cms/s/ec414700-9bf4-11da-8baa-0000779e2340.html
An Ohio company has embedded silicon chips in two of its employees - the first known case in which US workers have been “tagged” electronically as a way of identifying them.

CityWatcher.com, a private video surveillance company, said it was testing the technology as a way of controlling access to a room where it holds security video footage for government agencies and the police.

Embedding slivers of silicon in workers is likely to add to the controversy over RFID technology, widely seen as one of the next big growth industries.

RFID chips – inexpensive radio transmitters that give off a unique identifying signal – have been implanted in pets or attached to goods so they can be tracked in transit.

“There are very serious privacy and civil liberty issues of having people permanently numbered,” said Liz McIntyre, who campaigns against the use of identification technology.

But Sean Darks, chief executive of CityWatcher, said the glass-encased chips were like identity cards. They are planted in the upper right arm of the recipient, and “read” by a device similar to a cardreader.

“There’s nothing pulsing or sending out a signal,” said Mr Darks, who has had a chip in his own arm. “It’s not a GPS chip. My wife can’t tell where I am.”

The technology’s defenders say it is acceptable as long as it is not compulsory. But critics say any implanted device could be used to track the “wearer” without their knowledge.

VeriChip – the US company that made the devices and claims to have the only chips that have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration – said the implants were designed primarily for medical purposes.

So far around 70 people in the US have had the implants, the company said.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll bet some of you had grandparents who told everyone the Social Security number couldn't be used to track them or intrude on their lives.

And your great grandparents told everyone the income tax would always be voluntary and only 2.5% or whatever.

Once a schmuck, always a schmuck. In perpetuity, apparently.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'll bet some of you had grandparents who told everyone the Social Security number couldn't be used to track them or intrude on their lives.

And your great grandparents told everyone the income tax would always be voluntary and only 2.5% or whatever.

Some maybe, I remember MY Grandpa saying that we needed to get out of the un a looooong time ago
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some maybe, I remember MY Grandpa saying that we needed to get out of the un a looooong time ago

Actually I am all for staying in the UN.  No better way to keep an eye and an ear on those fuckers.

My repley wasn't actually directed at you but at those who make it sound innocent.  And it is. For now.  Won't be in a generation or 2. Guaran-fuckin-teed.  Gov't cocksuckers are always looking for another way to track us, monitor us and control us. Knowledge is power.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you really an elite soldier?

I did 42 tours of duty in nam alone.

Ive won so many medals, i give some away every chirstmas.

My clearance is so high, ive been known to take a shit in the master bathroom at the white house while GW and the lil missies went at it.

Oh hell, i'm lying.

About 4 years ago, i got into the gear business, a couple years later, my wife came down with cancer.
She being number one, i droped everything to take care of her.

At the time, i was in the process of importing some gear from Germany.

The gear is top of the line Combat gear made for actual combat.

Not like a lot of the gear you see on the market thats geared more toward the consumer who has very little knowledge of what he is buying.

I received some samples of the German gear and like i said its top of the line.
The best gear ive ever seen. While i was looking over the gear, i said to myself.

This is Elite Gear for an Elite soldier. Hmmmmm.

I had my website just about ready to launce when my wife got sick.

Shes been cancer free for almost 2  years now, according to the doctors, im hoping to get back into the gear business in about a month or two.

Of course ill have to come up with some good sales for my arfcom family.  

Glad to hear your wife is ok.

Thanks brother, so far so good.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Skynet !!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Revelation 13:16-17

16 And he [the beast] causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

could you not get the ACLU involved with a freedom of religon thing ........

oh yeah sorry they don't give a shit about christians
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
.  Certain areas of a private company may be classified as a higher level of security that others (IE Data Centers)  

if it is really that important  do you think someone really determined to get at it cannot clone or worse "remove" the chip from you

I kinda though about the movie demoltioon man and how westly snips gets past the retinal scan
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he still waiting for them to invade?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he still waiting for them to invade?

He died
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:37:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
.  Certain areas of a private company may be classified as a higher level of security that others (IE Data Centers)  

if it is really that important  do you think someone really determined to get at it cannot clone or worse "remove" the chip from you

I kinda though about the movie demoltioon man and how westly snips gets past the retinal scan

[Data]  i believe your hand print will open that door... if you are conscious or not [/Data]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#44]
This makes 475 times the sky has fallen in the last two years.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:47:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
This makes 475 times the sky has fallen in the last two years.

No that was....

Maybe you should see someone.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:41:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the area is really that important they need to have the area monitored by a PERSON working security who know the faces of who should be going in or out and can visually verify the identity.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Exactly.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Well until they figure out how to deal with all the stray RF in those frequency bands from the markets, Wal-Marts, garage door openers,  spread spectrum data communications, wi-fi,  back-up radars on cars, id tags onshipping containers, tractors, sex-offenders, drunk drivers, etc etc etc, they are going to remain limited to distances within a few feet.

The major challenge is convincing the guys working in the center to do the custodial work since you aren't going to be letting the illegal alien janitors in are you?  oops, wonder if they thought about that?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Just in case anyone is interested

How to Kill RFID Tags with a Cell Phone
2-14-06
ScientificAmerican.com
blog.sciam.com/index.php?title=kill_rfid_by_cell_phone&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
Radio frequency identification (RFID) tags--tiny wireless circuits that derive their power from radio waves and cost just pennies to make--have quickly found their way into identification badges, shipping containers, even ordinary store products. Because, unlike barcodes, the tags can be read surreptitiously, a number of groups have raised privacy concerns. To address these concerns, leading RFID makers have created so-called "Gen 2" chips that will divulge their data only after a reader transmits the correct password. The new chips can also be triggered by a different password to silently self-destruct, for example as a customer leaves a store.

Encryption protects the password transmission. But renowned cryptographer Adi Shamir of Weizmann University claims to have found a way to bypass the encryption scheme and obtain the self-destruct password using technology no more sophisticated than that in a common cell phone.

Shamir announced the discovery this morning at the 2006 RSA Conference, a large computer security meeting opening today in San Jose, Calif. "Everyone expects that there will soon be billions of these tags in circulation," Shamir noted. "We bought one of the major-brand RFID tags and tried to break into it by power analysis," he said.

RFID tags have no battery or internal power source; they obtain the energy they need to operate by sucking it out of the radio signals they absorb. But in doing so, every computation of the RFID circuit modifes the radio environment. Shamir and his coworkers used a simple directional antenna to monitor the power consumption of an RFID tag as they transmitted correct and incorrect passwords to the device slowly, one bit at a time.

"We could easily notice a power spike after the first bit that the chip didn't like," Shamir recalls. By starting over and modifying the offensive bit, the researchers were able to derive quickly the kill password for the tag.

"We believe that a cell phone has all the ingredients needed to detect these passwords and disable all the RFIDs in the area," Shamir says.

If confirmed by others, the flaw would raise serious questions about the suitability of current RFIDs for use in theft prevention, employee idenfication and other applications.

For more about RFID tags, see "RFID: A Key to Automating Everything," by Roy Want. Scientific American Magazine, January 2004.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Mark of the beast!

It's just an ID card.

Me thinks it is the fear* of being forced into a never sleeping system that knows all about you, yet you know very little about it and have little recorse.  Such is with the trouble have getting their credit history fixed.  Or not even wanting to have a credit history for that matter.  Getting their 3 year old removed for the TSA spooky people list.

* Real or imagined.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top