Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#1]
anti, expect 5-6 more 1919's, an m-60 and an h&k 21...a tommygun, an mp-40, a couple stens, several mac's and tec's, a steyr, several m-16's. two h&k 51's (.308 out of an 8" bbl! yeah. baby!!!), a 10-22 f.a. suppressed, suppressed pistols and i'm sure i've left out a few!

this will be a mini-knob creek!

if i get done with setup, fri. evening, i'll come down and harrass you guys!

waldo...whate time are you and plateshooter going to be down there? i need to join...if for no other reason than to have a place to blast machineguns. hopefully, i'll have all the vinyl lattice installed on my deck by sat. evening...but the 3 acres of lawn is pretty shaggy. what with all this rain we've had, i gotta ride the john deeres around the farm!

btw...wth is that old coot from the lone star state?!?!

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey this sounds like fun, how do i get invited.Im from about 1hour north of detroit, so i think its close enough.Can me and my wife come and play with you guys and what do i need to bring, and who do i need to bribe to get in on this....Please let me know!!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
sgt hulka it's an open invite.everybody's welcome.mmk
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks MMK, we WILL be there!!!now all i need to know is what do i bring, who do i pay and how do i get invited to try some of the "soup!"hehehe. And if anyone needs a couple sets of hands to help set up or if theres anything i can do to help i want to!!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Sgt  Hulka:
...and how do i get invited to try some of the "soup!"hehehe
View Quote

We'll be cooking at the campground Friday afternoon/evening...  Saturday is left-overs!

The campground is located immediately off of I-77 at exit 93 in Bolivar, about 12 miles south of Canton.

[url]www.canoe-ohio.com[/url] -- get the directions there!

Also, for those wanting to bring the family units along, if they don't want to spend the day at the range, there is LOTS for them to do just at the Canoe Livery.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
sgt hulka, i foot the bill for the range...my pleasure. all i do is put out a donation jar for the club treasury (kind of a "keeps us evil gun owners in the good graces of the range" fund...heheh).

souvenir ballcaps and patches will be available...again, all monies go to the club.

i'll spring for a bunch of brats, buns and such...and we make a run into town to stock up on anything needed for lunch.

bring anything you feel would make you day more comfortable and enjoyable...a cooler, some lawn chairs, sunscreen, beverages, ammo to feed your pieces and the full auto toys, if you are so inclined.

bring ear protection! it does get loud, what with the bump firing guys trying to out-rate the machineguns!

be prepared to laugh and enjoy the fine company. the emphasis is on fun.

if you've never shot trap with a subgun, or watched a barrett uproot a small tree...you just haven't lived!

rumor has it that my favorite gpmg...the awesome pkm (pulemet lalashnikova modernizeiri) will be making an appearance!

now, if only i can con mickeymouse into flying that oh-58 'copter in!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 5:48:43 AM EDT
[#9]
^ BTT ^
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#10]
well, judging by today's emails, we are going to have a large contingent representing ar15dotcom!

also got confirmation of a fella that will bring bulk ammo for sale on site.

mickeymouse has comfirmed that the gang from the "ohio mental health day" shoots (a fun group that includes machinegunners from this site and several other f.a. firearms sites) will be here with all their nifty toys for rent.

come on down and get involved! meet the guys that you have only emailed and posted with!

meet your mods and find out what a nice bunch of fellows they really are.

meet the tin foil hat brigade from ak47dotnet, asaultwebdotnet and akforumsdotcom.

help feed a belt thru an m-60 or mighty pkm!

see exploding targets and feel the air compress as they go bawoom!

don't miss the fun and excitement. where else can you go FOR FREE and shoot at a range full of people that think just LIKE YOU!?!

Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:36:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#12]
campy's bigtop adventure [:D] mmk
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Another refuge from ak-47*net here.
Let's get a date and I'll see if I can make it.
Don't really know how far it is but the Ohio border is six hours from me.

Doing the root shoot tommorrow would like to attent this Ohio blast party to if I can.

later
Rich
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Bulletfest? Whats that? sorry i'am from a anti state. beerfest-YEA!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#15]
june 30th
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 10:20:13 AM EDT
[#16]
root, drag yer but over! it's about 1 hour west of the pa/oh line. come over i80/76 and follow rt. 62 west to rt. 44 south. pretty easy directions for guys coming from the east.

if you are swinging the norther route thru erie, take i90 west to i77 south. u.s. rt. 30 east to rt. 44 south.

glad to have ya!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Something tells me I'm gonna need to place another ammo order soon...  very soon!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#18]
hey anti are you the one to talk to about booking the campground. and how can i pay?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top