Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Hire a PI to follow him? Eventually he will lead you back to whoever hired him. Or you will at least learn where he is living if it is just him and he is a psycho or something.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My brother in law recently told my sister that he thought a white Impala has been following him around.
He says that he has seen it follow him multiple times and it has parked on the edge of the road and watched him while he farms his fields. He says he's seen it all over the place (he farms 2000+ acres and has land all over this half of the county.)

Well supposedly many other members of the family have seen this same impala watching him.
He was farming one day last week when a friend that helps him run special machinery was present and the car showed up.
My BIL and this friend approached the car to confront the man who appeared to be a Hispanic male and they saw that he was photographing them.  As they got close he pulled back onto the road and stopped. As my BIL got to the window the man pointed down the road and floored it.
While this was happening the friend memorized the plate number.
When they called the sheriff they were told that the plates belong to a silver grand prix.

A couple days later my sister was home with their 3 small children (1, 2, and 4) and they all had the flu. My sister walked into the living room and noticed a car in front of the house through a crack in the blinds.
As soon as she opened the blinds to see a white impala it speed off.
She called the cops and was put on hold for 10 minutes, 45 min later a squad car showed up.
The cops are brushing it off and saying "it's probably nothing"

As of now my sister is putting up cameras and keeping an AR close and my brother in law is carrying a shotgun everywhere he goes. They both plan on getting their carry permits ASAP. They are very nervous about this situation.
View Quote

ARFCOM stakeout.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What legit entity would have bad plates on their vehicle?

View Quote

Mistake on the plate (DMN-867 vs DNM-867, etc) or as I mentioned previously, dipshit with multiple POS cars and one valid set of plates. When he gets fired from this job for being terrible at it, he'll go back to delivering pizzas with whatever car is running that week. If you don't own your own agency, it's not a particularly glamorous or high paying job. Anybody that's worth a shit will either end up on their own, or move on to something that doesn't involve hiding in minivans battling heatstroke for an hourly wage.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm a 21 year veteran PI and I own a licensed detective agency (...and yes, I'm sorry to say that I took a few "brown bag beans" cases from a farm product company that shall remain unnamed about 15 years ago when we needed the business...)

No, none of my people are watching you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wild-assed guesses: is your brother in law about to get sued for something? Did he file any disability claims or anything? Workman's comp? Did Monsanto seed blow across the road into his field? Competitors moving in on his turf? Prep for a Mafia hit?

I'm a 21 year veteran PI and I own a licensed detective agency (...and yes, I'm sorry to say that I took a few "brown bag beans" cases from a farm product company that shall remain unnamed about 15 years ago when we needed the business...)

No, none of my people are watching you.

LOL

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It seems most suspicious that they are being so obvious about it.

Sounds almost like someone just trying to freak them out and put them on edge..
View Quote

Not at all...most amateur (...or really bad) PI's are like cowboys, they won't do anything that requires them to get off their horse (out of their car) Only a dedicated few will get out and tramp through the weeds. Only a very, very sick few will get out the ghillie suits.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Mistake on the plate (DMN-867 vs DNM-867, etc) or as I mentioned previously, dipshit with multiple POS cars and one valid set of plates. When he gets fired from this job for being terrible at it, he'll go back to delivering pizzas with whatever car is running that week. If you don't own your own agency, it's not a particularly glamorous or high paying job. Anybody that's worth a shit will either end up on their own, or move on to something that doesn't involve hiding in minivans battling heatstroke for an hourly wage.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The plates may have also been modified with tape or paint to change the numbering/lettering.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This man speaks the truth.

But the most of the new Chrysler/Dodge minivans have dual ECU controlled electric engine fans now. Use Mobile 1 Synthetic oil in them and you can idle them all day long in 100*+ Oklahoma summers with the A/C running full blast and not overheat them. You can keep the cab at 68*.

It wasn't that way 21 years ago when I started.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#8]

send him a file while he watches.......profit
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
have some buddys box him in and get an get some pics
View Quote

This
Shouldn't be too hard to do out in what sounds like the country.
The stolen plates are the most concerning and don't make a lot of the theories listed above sensical.
Cops, insurance investigators, PI 's, lawyers, etc are not going to be driving around with stolen plates on a car.
Criminals drive around with stolen plates on cars.
Definitely a scary situation and I cannot believe the cops are saying its probably nothing. What a bunch of bullshit.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Record everything, put on youtube under "Monsanto terrorizes local farmer with intimidation game" watch it go viral.
View Quote

This.

Fight fire with fire.  Whenever he comes around, snap a photo or take a video.  Walk straight up to the driver window & get a snap a mug shot, if possible.

Also, carry (with 1 in the chamber).
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:03:49 AM EDT
[#11]
If you're going to do something to "burn" a PI, do it nicely. Send out (or take out) food, drinks, tools, cell phones ("Can I help you, are you broke down?")

Don't do it nasty. You'll be going up against someone who probably has a state license, who DEFINITELY HAS A GUN/TASER/OC/ASP, and will win 99 times out of 100 in a court of law if they have to get physical with you.

Smile, wave, take pics with your cell phone, whatever...

I've been followed more times than I can count.

The last one I burnt (spy v spy?) I went out my back door and circled the block and came up behind their car and surprised her. I gave her a cold, unopened bottle of water and told the poor girl, (yes...their are as many female PI's as males, possibly more) that she was going to die in that hot car if she didn't get some A/C going or find some shade. Then, I told her that I was headed for the post office, then the pharmacy and the grocery store and I like to drive fast so if she lost me in traffic to call my cell number and I'd give her directions so she could keep up...then I offered her an interview for when she got fired (...or fed up) with her current agency.

You don't have to be a dick to get your point across...and remember whatever you do and however you handle the situation WILL end up in court, so make the judge chuckle if you can.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This
The stolen plates are the most concerning and don't make a lot of the theories listed above sensical.
Cops, insurance investigators, PI 's, lawyers, etc are not going to be driving around with stolen plates on a car.
Definitely a scary situation and I cannot believe the cops are saying its probably nothing. What a bunch of bullshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

FABULOUS way to get yourself, or one of your buddies killed or seriously injured. Make all decisions based on how much skin you want to put into the game. In most states, any assaults will be treated just like you came after a cop.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#13]
It's awful that a stray round went through their back window a couple hundred yards away from where someone was shooting coyotes.

Actually, if they go to predictable spots having a few well camouflaged hunters suddenly appear from the bushes might make a point.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:10:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's awful that a stray round went through their back window a couple hundred yards away from where someone was shooting coyotes.

Actually, if they go to predictable spots having a few well camouflaged hunters suddenly appear from the bushes might make a point.
View Quote

Another great way to get yourself or one of your friends killed or seriously injured. Or at the very least, end up with a misdemeanor or felony conviction for your permanent record and a bill for a new windshield.

You DO know that over half the PI's out there working are off-duty full time LEOS doing it for extra cash.

If it's really gone that far, call your local sheriff and have a deputy come out and chase them off.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:11:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#16]
I would slide under all his vehicles, most likely have magnetic mounted GPS units on them if he is really being followed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#17]
You should be able to get all the info you need from a traffic accident.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Another great way to get yourself or one of your friends killed or seriously injured. Or at the very least, end up with a misdemeanor or felony conviction for your permanent record and a bill for a new windshield.

You DO know that over half the PI's out there working are off-duty full time LEOS doing it for extra cash.

If it's really gone that far, call your local sheriff and have a deputy come out and chase them off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

99% sure it's not a PI.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You should be able to get all the info you need from a traffic accident.
View Quote

Do you really want to put that much skin in the game?  How would you like to end up married to this asshole following you for the next few years while he sues you for Auto Negligence? (...I had to sue a nutball named Charlie E. who rammed my car while on surveillance about 10 years ago...he also got convicted for felony vehicular assault. I hear he finally got out of prison just last year.

Really? really?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

99% sure it's not a PI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

99% sure it's not a PI.

call your local sheriff and get it on record before doing ANYTHING else.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#21]
I had a friend followed by the FBI in a case where they were looking for a guy with the same house number a block over , The correct guy drives a Chevy my friend drives a Toyota , correct guy was Mexican , my friend is white., Even after he stopped and talked to them they continued to follow him and his wife.  Some guys will not quit.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#22]
He works in fields an carries a shotgun?  Get this man a burger AR.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Most of our investigators are off-duty, full-time, cuff-and-stuff your ass LEOS... (ETA: We get a few off duty firefighters too...24 hours on-duty then 3 days off is the schedule around here. It gives them something to make extra dough when they're not at the fire house.)

...who can either make $15/hr doing security work for local businesses and banks, OR they can make $50/hr working for us...(even cops can do the math, they LOVE those $500 days)

In Oklahoma, they can make arrests 24/7/365 anywhere in the state (county deputizes all city LEO's that don't already have statewide jurisdiction) regardless if theyre on-duty or working part-time gigs like ours for extra cash.

If it's in the country, we NEVER send out an investigator alone...so you just saw one PI out of 2, 3, (4, or 5) that might be watching, and they can all converge on a second's notice.

One of our off-duty LEO investigators is also a recently returned US Marine Scout Sniper who did some serious trigger time in the sandbox and still has his ghillie suit.
(young and eager kid...we love him)

ALL of ours will be armed. I personally will be heartbroken if I had to shoot someone, but rest assured that if I can't return fire another of my people will.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:They both plan on getting their carry permits ASAP. They are very nervous about this situation.
View Quote

Nothing beats putting a plan together at the last minute.. or after it should have already been done.

Hurricane coming, meh.  If I need supplies, I'll just go to the store and buy them when I need them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Call the sheriff and get this on record before doing anything else.

Any other professional PI's can feel free to IM me if they disagree.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nothing beats putting a plan together at the last minute.. or after it should have already been done.

Hurricane coming, meh.  If I need supplies, I'll just go to the store and buy them when I need them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:They both plan on getting their carry permits ASAP. They are very nervous about this situation.

Getting the permit is very easy in Iowa. Online class. Print certificate. Go to Sheriffs Office. They run you, then it is SHALL ISSUE. Give 50 bucks and you are good for 5 years so they should be able to get their CCW any time they want.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Since you said he farms, is it possible that he is being investigated for violation of patented ag tech. Do you know if he is using any companies patented seeds and saving them in violation of the contract?
View Quote

If something like this was true..... the ag company probably wouldn't be hiring a guy using either a stolen car or stolen plates to follow him around.    If the cops say the plates don't match the vehicle something else is afoot I would think.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#28]
have BIL have some buddies on call, when he sees the stalker, call them and have them block in the perp's car, then call the police, it's obvious he runs when BIL approaches, he won't be expecting a blind side

Oh yeah, carry guns

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If something like this was true..... the ag company probably wouldn't be hiring a guy using either a stolen car or stolen plates to follow him around.    If the cops say the plates don't match the vehicle something else is afoot I would think.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since you said he farms, is it possible that he is being investigated for violation of patented ag tech. Do you know if he is using any companies patented seeds and saving them in violation of the contract?

It's very easy to misread / switch numbers when trying to memorize plates. But you're right it could be something else. It was just a thought given the car was watching him farm.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if you know he's driving a vehicle, possibly stolen, call the cops.  Sending someone out in a stolen car or with stolen plates isn't a legit tail.  Take pictures back,
post them here.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I respectfully disagree with you, brother. The "Big M" was looking for "loss leaders" last time I did business with them (...a looong time ago).

They weren't exactly looking for Tier 1 agencies. They were looking for the cheapest they could find.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:57:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

FABULOUS way to get yourself, or one of your buddies killed or seriously injured. Make all decisions based on how much skin you want to put into the game. In most states, any assaults will be treated just like you came after a cop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

So in short, are you saying some animals are more equal than others?

After the michael brown incident, my respect for LEO, and what they had to deal with, went through the roof.  Your post has me returning to my previous opinion.  A bunch of dumbasses that think they are above me due to their chosen place of employment.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the ag company hires a PI firm, and who knows what they're like.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

99% sure it's not a PI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

99% sure it's not a PI.

And you base that on... absolutely nothing?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:06:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Most of our investigators are off-duty, full-time, cuff-and-stuff your ass LEOS... (ETA: We get a few off duty firefighters too...24 hours on-duty then 3 days off is the schedule around here. It gives them something to make extra dough when they're not at the fire house.)

...who can either make $15/hr doing security work for local businesses and banks, OR they can make $50/hr working for us...(even cops can do the math, they LOVE those $500 days)

In Oklahoma, they can make arrests 24/7/365 anywhere in the state (county deputizes all city LEO's that don't already have statewide jurisdiction) regardless if theyre on-duty or working part-time gigs like ours for extra cash.

If it's in the country, we NEVER send out an investigator alone...so you just saw one PI out of 2, 3, (4, or 5) that might be watching, and they can all converge on a second's notice.

One of our off-duty LEO investigators is also a recently returned US Marine Scout Sniper who did some serious trigger time in the sandbox and still has his ghillie suit.
(young and eager kid...we love him)

ALL of ours will be armed. I personally will be heartbroken if I had to shoot someone, but rest assured that if I can't return fire another of my people will.
View Quote

Thanks for setting the mental stage when shots need to be exchanged.  Just doing business.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Recon by fire?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
have BIL have some buddies on call, when he sees the stalker, call them and have them block in the perp's car, then call the police, it's obvious he runs when BIL approaches, he won't be expecting a blind side

Oh year, carry guns
View Quote

Congratulations!

You've just committed the felony of False Imprisonment and/or Wrongful Incarceration, punishable by 5 years at an Oklahoma State Penitentiary, lifetime forfeiture of your 2nd Amendment Rights, and lifetime registration as a "Violent Offender". With just a little more effort, they can up the ante to Kidnapping.

Oklahoma Statutes Citationized
  Title 21. Crimes and Punishments
   Chapter 25
        Section 741 - Kidnapping
Cite as: O.S. §, __ __

Any person who, without lawful authority, forcibly seizes and confines another, or inveigles or kidnaps another, with intent, either: First. To cause such other person to be confined or imprisoned in this state against the will of the other person; or Second. To cause such other person to be sent out of this state against the will of the other person; orThird. To cause such person to be sold as a slave, or in any way held to service against the will of such person, shall be guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the State Penitentiary not exceeding ten (10) years. Upon any trial for a violation of this section, the consent thereto of the person kidnapped or confined, shall not be a defense, unless it appears satisfactorily to the jury, that such person was above the age of twelve (12) years, and that such consent was not extorted by threat, or by duress.

I am begging you, with tears in my eyes, get this on record with your local Sheriff before doing ANYTHING else.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Somebody's been cheatin.
View Quote

This.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

99% sure it's not a PI.

Bogus plates, fleeing. Oh, and when I worked for one he preferred electronic surveillance over sitting in a car in plain sight. If confronted we'd have guys to swoop in to show the interested person that the guy they were confronting wasn't alone. That didn't happen.  I was an office lackie, but did occasionally go out as a backup/preventive guy.

We always informed the local LE that we were dumpster diving (or whatever else we did). One of the owners was a retiring homicide detective.

From OP's description of their behavior they're not legitimate private investigators.

Given the response time of the local cops I'd call a couple times then inform them of my intentions to box the car in and force a conversation. If they're real PIs there will be a noticable change in the respose time or the stalker's habits. If not, proceed as planned.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Every time this guys shows up, take a few pictures, and the call the police.  If he leaves every time within minutes of your making the call, he's monitoring radio traffic.  If that happens, the next time you see him call the cops and mention that he seems to leave within minutes of you making a call to 911.

If you're dissatisfied with the police response, hire a PI to counter-surveill the guy.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Congratulations!

You've just committed the felony of False Imprisonment and/or Wrongful Incarceration, punishable by 5 years at an Oklahoma State Penitentiary, lifetime forfeiture of your 2nd Amendment Rights, and lifetime registration as a "Violent Offender".

I am begging you, with tears in my eyes, get this on record with your local Sheriff before doing ANYTHING else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh year, carry guns

Congratulations!

You've just committed the felony of False Imprisonment and/or Wrongful Incarceration, punishable by 5 years at an Oklahoma State Penitentiary, lifetime forfeiture of your 2nd Amendment Rights, and lifetime registration as a "Violent Offender".

Detaining a suspicious person for the police that is obviously stalking you and your wife results in all that?

Stalking includes : Following or laying in wait for the victim at places such as home, school, work, or recreation place.

See Iowa Code § 708.11. Stalking. (2009)
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Congratulations!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh year, carry guns

Congratulations!

Some country folk don't really give a damn about everything you posted here. Especially when they feel their kin are being threatened. People disappear all the time in rural areas. You run on a false assumption that a badge or title means anything outside "civilized" areas.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Detaining a suspicious person for the police that is obviously stalking you and your wife results in all that?

Stalking includes : Following or laying in wait for the victim at places such as home, school, work, or recreation place.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh year, carry guns

Congratulations!

Hey, if you're willing to bet a few hundred thousand dollars in legal expenses (...at the least) or 10 years imprisonment, go for it.

Again, please call your local Sheriff before doing anything else.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Some country folk don't really give a damn about everything you posted here. Especially when they feel their kin are being threatened. People disappear all the time in rural areas. You run on a false assumption that a badge or title means anything outside "civilized" areas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh year, carry guns

Congratulations!

OK, you're a badass...I get it...

Again; Please get this on record with your local Sheriff before doing ANYTHING else
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Please get this on record with your local Sheriff before doing ANYTHING else
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh year, carry guns

Congratulations!

Please get this on record with your local Sheriff before doing ANYTHING else

Lol. Even though you yourself admit that you won't send guys out in the country alone. Is there a reason for that?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Every time this guys shows up, take a few pictures, and the call the police.  If he leaves every time within minutes of your making the call, he's monitoring radio traffic.  If that happens, the next time you see him call the cops and mention that he seems to leave within minutes of you making a call to 911.

If you're dissatisfied with the police response, hire a PI to counter-surveill the guy.
View Quote

Even better, hire the guy to counter-surveil himself.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How to tell if you're being followed:

Make 4 turns in a row all in the same direction so that you go in a circle...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

How to tell if you're being followed:

Make 4 turns in a row all in the same direction so that you go in a circle...

Wouldn't that actually be a square?

If he does note a pursuit, he might try driving directly to the nearest police station...

Normally good advice for most people.  Some of the Sheriff's department stations around here though almost never have anyone in them (substations where the deputies pick up a patrol car at the start of their shift, and often empty at most other times).  I think some of our State Highway Patrol stations are likewise empty a good deal of the time.

All good advice though.

I give it a 90% chance that the stalking the OP is taking about is due to a personal conflict of some sort that one or both of them is well aware of.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hey, if you're willing to bet a few hundred thousand dollars in legal expenses (...at the least) or 10 years imprisonment, go for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh year, carry guns

Congratulations!

Get in a car and chase the shit out of him.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS51xk2LlUf2uGLeSCn3lyLfpaWjSSL_HKJ_Zr5qKsQ_Em0gxfw
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...wait.

Hold on a minute here.

You mean to tell me that if I answer that help wanted ad for the ACME Private Detective Agency, I am not going to be Magnum P.I.?

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top