BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Beam vaccum???

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

The dirtbag is INSIDE the vaccum!!
View Quote

So, What is your point?  [>:/]
AB
View Quote

I thought that would be perfectly obvious....

The DIRTBAG is on the HD!!
View Quote

What's the matter, some biker make off with yer 'ol lady? [:)>]
AB
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:40:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMO, loud pipes save lives. I also believe in respect.
I used to run all my bikes muffled. I finally got tired of drivers trying to run me over in cities. I really didn't want to pull them, especially the Commando because of performance issues (HD didn't matter), but it did make a difference with peoples attentiveness. I would not get on the throttle in town or neighborhoods unless to give a little blip to a car near me, just to let them know I was there. I usually avoided riding next to 4w vehicles anyway. I always want a way out.
I even pushed my bikes out of the apartment complex I lived in, started them quickly and rode to the shopping center on the corner to get them warmed up. When I came home, I would idle in and shut it down. My neighbors were real good with me.
I wish all the jackasses who are hard on the throttle would find some sand on the road.
I do think there is a balance. Don't be a jackass and bring unneeded attention to yourself, and most folks won't mind you. That goes for bikes, vehicles with boom-boxes, firearms, etc...
View Quote

Luzie...are ya' tryin to say "use a little common sense""??

That would be lost on the anti-motorcycle and specially the anti-US motorcycle crowd.

But hey, it's also why I shoot an AR.  They're both a part of American history.
View Quote

And who is "anti American motorcycle"?  Harleys are great.  Nothing has the prestige, aura, or ride, sound, and feel of a Harley.  If you want to put your babe on the back and cruise, a Harley is the way to go, hands down.  Every Harley I ever rode, I had to struggle to give it back!  If you want technical brilliance neatly dovetailed with super high performance and cost effectiveness, the jap bikes have it.  

Some of us appreciate both.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Only ONE kid??  Maybe you should have your count checked??
View Quote

Ohhhh, that's gonna leave a mark!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
TK...don't try to straw-man me.

My last purchase was almost a Duck 903SS.  I'm just too old for that kind of excitement tho'.  the one before that was a Kaw 650 Dual Sport.

The heart however belongs to hogs.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
TK...don't try to straw-man me.

My last purchase was almost a Duck 903SS.  I'm just too old for that kind of excitement tho'.  the one before that was a Kaw 650 Dual Sport.

The heart however belongs to hogs.
View Quote

Straw man?   ????

Jes making sure you wasn't slammin on me.  FWIW, I haven't read all of the thread, so maybe there are some anti-harley posts?  
If so, too bad.  They don't know what they are missing!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Beam vaccum???

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

The dirtbag is INSIDE the vaccum!!
View Quote

So, What is your point?  [>:/]
AB
View Quote

I thought that would be perfectly obvious....

The DIRTBAG is on the HD!!
View Quote

The right way to tell that joke is  " Whats the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?"

The answer is " The position of the dirtbag" [;)]

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#7]
North American Kawasaki Triples Club
[url]http://kicon.com/yttriple/naktc.html[/url]

Loud pipes don't save lives.
Wearing a helmet actually decreases the secondary noises allowing you to hear primary sounds.
75-80% of all braking should be done with the front brake.

A stock Kawasaki 750 triple puts out about 74 hp at the crank. Compared to what a stock Suzuki GSXR750 makes, about 124 or so, it seems pretty anemic.

You can make Kawasaki Triples go fast, but you will have to spend just as much money to make them stop and handle.

If it annoys you then it is sure to annoy others around you.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Devices to save your hearing:

[url]http://www.earinc.com/m-motorsports.php[/url]

They would serve a dual purpose for the shooting sports.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Loud pipes do not save lives, that's bullshit!

Being seen is more important. I can hear a loud bike but still can't find it. And I look for things besides cars, like people, bikes, pedestrians, etc.

Noise echoes and bounces all around and still the bike you see may not be responsible for the noise you're hearing.

Loud pipes are for asswipes!

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Something I have pondered, why don't they make motorcycle horns LOUD?  The whimpy factory horns are so quiet that they can't be heard when in a cage at road speed.  

My next addition will probably be airhorns.

I do think loud pipes save lives, helmets suck and some restraint/courtiousness needs to be used when riding with loud pipes.

'00 Intruder with loud pipes!
$0.02

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Something I have pondered, why don't they make motorcycle horns LOUD?  The whimpy factory horns are so quiet that they can't be heard when in a cage at road speed.  

My next addition will probably be airhorns.

I do think loud pipes save lives, helmets suck and some restraint/courtiousness needs to be used when riding with loud pipes.

'00 Intruder with loud pipes!
$0.02
View Quote

Yeah about helmets sucking...I'll wear them when I feel like they're needed.  But...the reason you'll get a citation for wearing a helmet in your car is helmets "cut off your vision and hearing and are therefore unsafe."  Even when automobile head injuries are many times the number of motorcycle head injuries.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:29:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Mine is loud when I want it to be.  In neighborhoods I just shift up one gear higher than I should be in to quiet down.

Wide open on the road, yeah, it's loud.  Even if they can't tell where I am they know I am around and know to look for me before lane changes or whatever.

I'm looking into airhorns too, because the stock horns are pathetic.
View Quote

'Blade...you got it exactly right.  Loud pipes increase the attention of surrounding cage drivers.

Most of them are asleep at the wheel and even if you piss some of the brain-dead clones off it's worth it for your safety and the safety of those around you.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#15]
From the Hurt Report on motorcycle accidents:
Visibility and line-of-sight crashes.

Dr. Harry Hurt:
The typical motorcycle pre-crash lines-of-sight to the traffic hazard portray no contribution of the limits of peripheral vision; more than three-fourths of all accident hazards are within 45 degrees of either side of straight ahead.

What I say:
Seventy-seven percent, according to Dr. Hurt, will come from the 10, 11, 12, 1, and 2 o'clock positions as the rider is traveling. The area behind you, where your loud pipes typically point, accounts for about 3% of impacts.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#16]
WHAT!?!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 10:48:07 PM EDT
[#17]
[url]http://spaceguard.ias.rm.cnr.it/NScience/neo/dictionary/doppler.htm[/url]

Another explanation of the doppler effect.

Again it indicates that an object that makes noise while moving is less noticable to along the path of motion more noticable to the side and most noticalbe to the rear.

And yet another
[url]http://physics.damien.edu:16080/~naina/doppler/doppler.html[/url]

And yet another, pay attn to the illustration of the soundwaves in figure 1(b)

[url]http://www.dur.ac.uk/p.d.hatton/13lect.pdf[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Loud pipes increase the attention of surrounding cage drivers.

Most of them are asleep at the wheel and even if you piss some of the brain-dead clones off it's worth it for your safety and the safety of those around you.
View Quote

Not like you.  No.  You're an outlaw.  An individual.  That's why you ride a HARLEY.  Sure it's overpriced.  Sure it's poorly machined and overly heavy.  And inefficient.  But does that matter?  It's the IMAGE.  It's the NAME.  And when you get those loud, obnoxious pipes on your rig, everyone turns their heads and looks at YOU.  The individual.  Mr. Cool.  You've got the leather jacket and shades.  Tats and piercings.  Oh yeah, you're a rebel.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 12:19:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 3:01:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Not like you.  No.  You're an outlaw.  An individual.  That's why you ride a HARLEY.  Sure it's overpriced.  Sure it's poorly machined and overly heavy.  And inefficient.  But does that matter?  It's the IMAGE.  It's the NAME.  And when you get those loud, obnoxious pipes on your rig, everyone turns their heads and looks at YOU.  The individual.  Mr. Cool.  You've got the leather jacket and shades.  Tats and piercings.  Oh yeah, you're a rebel.
View Quote

(Yawn)...another rice-rider.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:38:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

So, what happened?  Did a biker steal your your old lady?
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:48:03 AM EDT
[#22]
I just want to chime in on how right these folks are.  

I don't give a crap about the fuel efficiency of my Harley.  I could care less that I could get better gas mileage.  I could care less if I piss off some mini-man in his mini-van.  I really feel for the poor soccer mom who has to hang up her damn cell phone and drive when I pull up next to her with my loud assed Thunderheader.

I drive a big F250 gas guzzler and again, couldn't care less that a Toymota hybrid is far more gentle on the environment.  

I shoot loud guns and if they aren't loud enough I'll have a muzzle break put on to make sure the achieve the appropriate decebel level.

Screw all you freedom hating putzs that say you like freedom, but really only want to protect your own favorite little passtime.  

Pipes ain't loud, that's the sound of freedom.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:08:57 AM EDT
[#23]
How loud is too loud?

When a motorcycle with no muffler goes by and you are on a sidewalk in conservation and you cannot talk or hear then that means the bike is too loud since hundreds of other vehicles go by and you don't experience the same problem. That is a practical test of loudness in the real world.

If you try to argue that loud pipes save lives show some evidence. The overwhelming cause of accidents on bikes is rider loss of control, pipes don't matter in that case. Next, I would presume, is cars making left turns into the path of oncoming motorcycles. That is a visibility issue because most drivers are programmed to look for cars and trucks, not bikes. Besides, cars are insulated from exterior noises to such a degree, with stereos and other inside ambient sounds or simply by soundproofness.

The loud bikes are heard mostly from the rear or the sides, a bike traveling down a highway approaching oncoming traffic doesn't benefit much from loud pipes because a driver pulling out onto the roadway does so thinking it's clear because his eyes tell his brain it's OK. The sound is often too far away yet for it to register in his mind.

Rider visibility and movement are more important than decibels.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:58:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
[
What's the matter, some biker make off with yer 'ol lady? [:)>]

AB
View Quote

No actually I had members of a motorcycle "club" move in two doors down from me when I bought my first house....

I have only had to point a gun at someone TWO times in my life.....and they were both while living there.

I did have some fun reporting license plates of various and sundry visitors to a contact at the RCMP.....even managed to prompt a decent size arrest one day on a wanted visitor.
They were plain old dirtbags...

On the bright side one of them is now a crispy critter due to an automobile accident on Hwy 401 some years ago.....

Needless to say I did not shed a tear.

I know that not ALL bikers are like them  but they do ruin it for the rest of them in my never to be humble opinion.

As for noise saving lives??  

How about a mandatroy flashing pink light and beeper??

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just want to chime in on how right these folks are.  

I don't give a crap about the fuel efficiency of my Harley.  I could care less that I could get better gas mileage.  I could care less if I piss off some mini-man in his mini-van.  I really feel for the poor soccer mom who has to hang up her damn cell phone and drive when I pull up next to her with my loud assed Thunderheader.

I drive a big F250 gas guzzler and again, couldn't care less that a Toymota hybrid is far more gentle on the environment.  

I shoot loud guns and if they aren't loud enough I'll have a muzzle break put on to make sure the achieve the appropriate decebel level.

Screw all you freedom hating putzs that say you like freedom, but really only want to protect your own favorite little passtime.  

Pipes ain't loud, that's the sound of freedom.
View Quote

What complete and UTTER BS!!

Basically what you are saying is that ONLY YOUR FREEDOM MATTERS??

LOL

WRONG!

Your freedom ENDS when it confilcts with ANYONE ELSES!!

That is why you cannot shoot your LOUD bb gun on a city street!!

Sure you may want to prove what a HEMAN you are by riding your little toy but you right to do so ENDS when I have to raise my voice to be heard..

Attitudes like yours make me want to NOT check my blindspot as closely as I do......afterall I have a nice safe cage to protect me and mine.

One thing for sure...when I am on the highway I own my lane AND the shoulder next to it...

Woe behold any biker scum that tries to slip past......sorry bud did not see you there!!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Hee, hee...ran off with your old lady AND your girlfriend too I see.

Hee, hee...
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#27]
DOPPLER EFFECT.

In a traffic scenario, you do not get the full effect of the noise until AFTER the vehicle has passed you. This prevents NO accidents with vehicles that might pull-out in front of you. Seen as how this is usually the case where an accident occurs, it's kinda hard for me to be sold on the idea that they save lives.

FATIGUE.

A loud "droning/repetitive" sound while driving medium distances can put a VERY tiring effect on the driver. It dulls the senses no matter how loud it is. Also, if your in/on a vehicle that has loud pipes, you are much less aware of other loud noises around you, ie. sirens, bells, children, skreeching tires.

The benefits of a quiet exhaust sytem far outweigh a loud one.

IMHO, Loud pipes are for posers. If you have a catalytic convertor, you arent scraping-up THAT much HP to make it worthwhile. It's only a "cool" factor used (mostly) by short men with very small penises. The louder the pipes, the smaller the prick. LOL

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Loud HD's irritate me.  Not so much because they're loud, but because they're loud and slow.  If you're gonna be loud you had better be fast.  And a HD isn't fast.  My mildly built 3300# mustang will smoke 'em, and it's quieter.  Nothing spells poser like a loud bike or one of those silly little imports with the big loud fart pipe.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Loud HD's irritate me.  Not so much because they're loud, but because they're loud and slow.  If you're gonna be loud you had better be fast.  And a HD isn't fast.  My mildly built 3300# mustang will smoke 'em, and it's quieter.  Nothing spells poser like a loud bike or one of those silly little imports with the big loud fart pipe.  
View Quote

Like I said way back at the start, straight pipes slow down a motor.  You don't run straight pipes if you're looking for max horsepower.  Gotta have backpressure for the reversion wave to work and scavenge the chamber.  That said current production mufflers are so restrictive virtually anything is an improvement even straight pipes.

I personally don't run straight pipes on my motors but I sure don't run stock mufflers either.  My chop has a Supertrapp and the geezer-glide has some baffles removed.

Open pipes are safer in any traffic situation.  LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Being seen is more important. I can hear a loud bike but still can't find it. And I look for things besides cars, like people, bikes, pedestrians, etc.

Noise echoes and bounces all around and still the bike you see may not be responsible for the noise you're hearing.

View Quote

Guess what asswipe, those loud pipes have you looking for that biker. You haven't run one down. Therefore, loud pipes save lives.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Gun fan the only reason I am looking for that biker is to see if I can somehow RUIN his day.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm looking into airhorns too, because the stock horns are pathetic.
View Quote

I used to mount a pair of Fiamm electric horns on every motorcycle I bought.  Need to wire up a relay, though.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:18:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Gun fan the only reason I am looking for that biker is to see if I can somehow RUIN his day.
View Quote

Then the pipes will assist you in your endeavors. Have at it. Then when you are doing time for vehicular manslaughter, those bikers in prison can make you feel welcome.
Stupid statement....
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#34]
You loud pipe supporters may feel you have the right to that volume (though noise ord's probably say you don't), but others have the right to call you out for not being courteous.

I'm sure many of you guys take the same "freedom" stance when you see high school kids blasting the Ghetto Boys, out of their Nissan Sentras to the level that it shakes your mirrors.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Then the pipes will assist you in your endeavors. Have at it. Then when you are doing time for vehicular manslaughter, those bikers in prison can make you feel welcome.
Stupid statement....
View Quote

Hey man its all about FREEDOM isnt it?

I never said anything about killing the dirtbag just ruining his day.......

But now that you mention it.....do you wonder WHY there are so many biker types in prison??

Could it be that they do not recognize the rights of anyone but themselves???

Hmmm Point to ponder.

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You loud pipe supporters may feel you have the right to that volume (though noise ord's probably say you don't), but others have the right to call you out for not being courteous.
quote]

Like it or not, every motorcylist out there acts as an ambassador for all the rest. I've only been riding for a little over 25 years, but I have met lots of folks who "hate motorcycles" because they think that all of them are abnoxiously loud. They are pleasantly surprized when I fire up any of my bikes and they hear the stock mufflers.

Besides, stealth is important. A loud pipe only pisses off the cop who will be waiting with radar gun in hand when you round the corner...
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:39:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Right on AROCK, when car driver's pay attention to the road and stop acting stupid to bikers! I have been almost run off the road too many times by cars that were trying to get in my lane!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#38]
To AROCK, and other loud pipe supporters...

If your loud pipes are so important to you for safety, what do you do about DEAF drivers? Have signal flares going off?

Yea, deaf people are allowed to drive legally.

The "loud pipes save lives" has been disproven so many times through the years with studies it is sad. There are reports of cagers that purposely AIM at bikes with loud pipes, because they are hated so much.

The biggest thing that saves a motorcyclist is what is between their ears. Unfortunately 80% of those who ride tend to be lacking, IMHO.

If you really want to save yourself, go take a MSF class. Be aware of your surroundings.

In the roughly 20 years of my own riding, I have only had one real incident with a cage, and that could have been prevented if [b]I[/b] had been paying more attention. Sure I have had my fair share of people pulling out infront of me, cutting me off, etc, but damn, the same thing happens when I am driving a cage!!

Now if you would just admitt that [b]you[/b] want loud pipes, fine. But don't go around trying to justify it with the stupid idea of "loud pipes save lives". Bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#39]
I just love all this talk about cages and cagers...

Sort of reminds me of gays calling Hetros "breeders".....dontcha think?
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:27:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
To AROCK, and other loud pipe supporters...

If your loud pipes are so important to you for safety, what do you do about DEAF drivers? Have signal flares going off?

Yea, deaf people are allowed to drive legally.

The "loud pipes save lives" has been disproven so many times through the years with studies it is sad. There are reports of cagers that purposely AIM at bikes with loud pipes, because they are hated so much.

The biggest thing that saves a motorcyclist is what is between their ears. Unfortunately 80% of those who ride tend to be lacking, IMHO.

If you really want to save yourself, go take a MSF class. Be aware of your surroundings.

In the roughly 20 years of my own riding, I have only had one real incident with a cage, and that could have been prevented if [b]I[/b] had been paying more attention. Sure I have had my fair share of people pulling out infront of me, cutting me off, etc, but damn, the same thing happens when I am driving a cage!!

Now if you would just admitt that [b]you[/b] want loud pipes, fine. But don't go around trying to justify it with the stupid idea of "loud pipes save lives". Bullshit.
View Quote

Hearing impaired drivers compensate well by relying on improved use of their other senses.  Sense of vibration is one.  Can you say they cannot detect the presence of loud pipes?

Please provide a citation of these "studies" you mention.  I'd like to review their findings.

What I WANT is no business of yours.  Just like owning an AR.

And by the way I got my first Harley in 1962.  Do the math Paper Tag.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Jeez! Did this thread get ugly, or what? LOL!!
AB
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#42]
.....and can anyone tell us who started it? And why?
AB
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#43]
If I can here it it's too damn loud!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:37:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I just love all this talk about cages and cagers...

Sort of reminds me of gays calling Hetros "breeders".....dontcha think?
View Quote

[:K]ing,[:K] ing,[:K] ing down the river.......
AB

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Guess what asswipe, those loud pipes have you looking for that biker. You haven't run one down. Therefore, loud pipes save lives.
View Quote

Gun-Fan, I like the saying "Loud pipes are for asswipes" better than "Loud pipes save lives" because the former is more true than the latter.

You miss the point of how most accidents happen on bikes which is rider loss of control and left turning cages(cars). Moreover, the loud pipes make the most noise in environments where bikers statistically are not victims of car-bike collisions, i.e., in multi-intersection, traffic signal controlled areas with buildings and people in a good degree of density. These areas are places where loud bikes are annoying yet are not subject to the higher speeds and dangers of the open road. Try and find a fatal bike-car collision that occurred in a downtown, populated, and signal controlled area where bikers most love to make noise. Almost every fatal bike-car accident in any place I've lived happens out on the open highway and involve either rider error or from a car entering a bikes path at a high speed either from left turns or someone running a red light.

The sound just doesn't matter in those accidents.

Face it, it's about being loud and obnoxious first. Saving lives with loud pipes is a weak argument.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#46]
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!
View Quote

JUST LIKE GUN CONTROL SAVES LIVES!!!

Based on the same type of poor logic.

Why don't you just say you like loud pipes, cause you just do. I think more people could accept that.

Having your headlight on all the time is probably multiple times more effective than loud pipes. Harley riders, that put the 2 driving lights on either side of the headlight are probably even "safer". A good taillight/reflector would help too.

Pulsating headlights are legal on motorcycles in WI during the day, they are an attn getter. The "braking lights" that flash quicker as more braking force is applied, then go steady when the bike stops, in addition to regular brake lights, are a pretty good safety feature too.

Loud pipes are about as effective, in saving lives, as chain wallets.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Tell us about radar again...
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Tell us about radar again...
View Quote

Don't mock what YOU do not understand.

FYI the world is not flat, nor is it the center of the universe, and the planets in this solar system revolve around the sun.

IF YOU ARE TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING DON'T CRACK WISE TO PEOPLE THAT DO UNDERSTAND IT.

I wrote that simple so YOU could graps it. I let your prior insults go, so why don;t you stop showing your ingnorance and bad manners. If you want to debate do it in a civil manner.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??????????
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#50]
It's so much fun tweaking cops and rice-riders.  They can't take it.  Keep coming back for more like moths to a flame.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top