BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hmmmm, I may have something in the works before long.  I'm thinking something is up with my wife.  She's cheated 1 time before, I thought it was just a 1 time deal, she was 22 at the time.  You know, telling me she needs to work late, then I call to say HI and her coworkers say she left hours ago.  Gets furious when ever I ask where she has been today.  Flips off the computer screen every time I walk into the room.  Not very compasionate (sex).  Oh well, there's always the AR15.com family   [^]  
View Quote

Dude, she's definitely cheating.  Time to get the Owens-Corning fiberglass out and make her nervous about how she developed that itch (or where she got it)!

Damn a3kid, I'm still laughing about that.  Freakin' genius.

**Edited because I'm an illiterate moron.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmmmm, I may have something in the works before long.  I'm thinking something is up with my wife.  She's cheated 1 time before, I thought it was just a 1 time deal, she was 22 at the time.  You know, telling me she needs to work late, then I call to say HI and her coworkers say she left hours ago.  Gets furious when ever I ask where she has been today.  Flips off the computer screen every time I walk into the room.  Not very compasionate (sex).  Oh well, there's always the AR15.com family   [^]  
View Quote

Is this computer on a network?  If so, use a sniffer to find out what she's up to.
View Quote

Or, take the easy route (need the password if she has a separate login ot the computer) - check the history file in the browser she uses first - might find something interesting there.  Soem chat and IM softwart also has logging capabilities, if it isn't already turned on, turn it on and see what develops (if it has that feature)
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, the best revenge is living well.  It's just not as much fun to tell the story! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]
After my wife of 10 years had her third (yes, I said 3rd) affair.  I packed up all my clothes and belongings and moved out.  Colorado law stated I didn't have to pay her any $$$ till the Judge decided on a temp maintenance, it took a few months to get to court for maintenance and she was unemployeed, hence no $$$ at all.  The maintenance was a bit over $120 a month, ouch (he-he).  The paperwork dragged on forever and we finally agreed for a lump sum payment from me.  My revenge is living well and prospering being a single man.  Like others have said, "What goes around, comes around".  I never did anything outside the circle of the law and have never heard from her since.  It was the most painful experience I can remember, but I'm better off now by far.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Her little sister AND her best friend.
View Quote

THAT is too cool.  Did she ever find out?

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."...Klingon proverb.

[:(!]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#6]
A3Kid:

I have a new and undeniably profound respect for you sir.

You are truly the King of getting even.

thankyousir thankyousir thankyousir thankyousir

Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:03:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Is this computer on a network?  If so, use a sniffer to find out what she's up to.
View Quote

Or, take the easy route (need the password if she has a separate login ot the computer) - check the history file in the browser she uses first - might find something interesting there.  Soem chat and IM softwart also has logging capabilities, if it isn't already turned on, turn it on and see what develops (if it has that feature)
View Quote

Yeah, I've done that.  The history is always clear on my computer....The 1 other time she did this (if she is in fact doing it again) I broke the password for her email and there I found all the love letters and stuff.  Some explaining what they did.  If she's playing around, this time she's smarter.  I love her to bits, but I didn't sign on for this crap.  At the same time, I don't want to start over. [:|]  
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Some of these are so great, I just gotta relate what happened to a young sailor in my division onboard a guided missile destroyer in Pearl in 1984.

THIS is getting even:
(Or...nevergetcaughtbyyouroldladywithyourpantsdownaroundyouranklesinthemiddleoftheday!) [;D]

ET3 and his missus had been having some troubles...but so far, nothing too severe.  We had heard rumblings...but nothing to worry about...yet.

One day, the kid shows up at quarters wounded and limping.  He looked like he had gone a couple of rounds with one of the large Samoan dudes from the Makalapa projects...all dinged up and bruised. [B)]

When queried, he wouldn't say much to me, just that he and his wife had had a fight.  Later, the XO told me that we didn't have all the details yet but that the police report was on its way, but it would take a week or so to arrive.  Since we were underway for a week that morning, I forgot about it.  As I was the sea detail OOD, I had other fish to fry so I let this go and went about my business.  

We left port and a couple of days later, things began to fall apart.  One afternoon, while I was standing my OOD watch, the ET chief (my division) calls me in the pilot house and requests permission to come up with a special request chit from this same sailor.  The chief said I needed to endorse it and pass it along up the chain of command right away.  Since I am on watch, I declined...but the chief pressed me and said it was REALLY URGENT!  OK...come on up chief.  (Geez...what in hell could be THAT important?) [>:/]

My chief shows up, says, “Sir, you are NOT going to believe this…but now we know what happened over at the Jones’ last week,” and he hands me a neatly typed chit...from this ET3 (Usually they were scrawled out in pencil.).  On it, the kid requests a discharge from the Navy!...and for...homosexuality/bisexuality!!!  [shock]

After I made the predictable "NFW", and "Get off my bridge", LDO comments, the chief assured me that the chit was legit and the sailor was telling it like it was.  (Chiefs know everything.)

The chief then revealed what had really happened that day the sailor got into it with his missus:  Seems she went out shopping with a girlfriend.  When she returned, she found our boy in the bag...with his BOYFRIEND!  That immediately precipitated a huge brannigan that began in the house and quickly carried out into the yard, into the neighbor's yard and into the street.  When the cops arrived, she was getting very even with him with her fists, her feet and any thing she could get her hands on!  [BD]  He was just trying to defend himself and keep her from killing him!

After the cops stopped the fight, she filed for divorce, got him tossed out of military housing, left him and went home to the mainland, taking their goods (no children…thank goodness).

I called the sailor up to the bridge and asked him if he was BS'sing me or not.  He assured me it was all true.[puke]

So...I then positively endorsed the chit and sent it up the chain of command quickly.  Upon our return to port a couple of days later, an NIS agent met us, interviewed our guy, determined that he was telling us straight and he was gone in an hour.  He disappeared after that…and we never heard from him again.

Bizarre...isn't it?  [whacko]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, I've done that.  The history is always clear on my computer....The 1 other time she did this (if she is in fact doing it again) I broke the password for her email and there I found all the love letters and stuff.  Some explaining what they did.  If she's playing around, this time she's smarter.  I love her to bits, but I didn't sign on for this crap.  At the same time, I don't want to start over. [:|]  
View Quote

[url]http://www.webroot.com/winguard1.htm[/url]

It's possible to detect this software, with some work, but you'd have to

A. be paranoid enough to check specifically for existing programs you have no reason to beleive exist, and

B. be 133t enough to track this puppy down(You won't find it by accident, and you'll have a hard time finding it on purpose), not to mention

C. actually being able to do anything about it short of low level formatting the hard drive if you did manage to find it.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here are some programs to try: STICK IT TO HER!!

[url]http://download.cnet.com/downloads/1,10150,0-10000-103-0-1-7,00.html?titlename=&author=&desc=monitor+keystroke&qt=&ca=&os=&daysback=&li=&dlcount=&dlsize=&queryType=powersearch[/url]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Email me and I'll send you a program that will show the hidden **** passwords. [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#16]
A3Kid, you made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair.  You guys crack me up, this is good therapy, ha-ha.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#17]
When I went through my divorce several years ago (she cheated on me), I sold my wifes pure bred Toy Poodle for much more than we had paid for it.  But the kicker is that I told her a different story while we were in her commanders office.  

She stood there and demanded that I give her the dog so I told her that I shot the dog because it reminded me of her.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
... in the banner up top there is an ad for www. match.com, an online dating service- and her picture is in the banner!!!! El shockeroonie!
View Quote

...Well, which one is she?
[img]http://www.match.com/images/set11/index/top.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.match.com/images/set11/index/top2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
... in the banner up top there is an ad for www. match.com, an online dating service- and her picture is in the banner!!!! El shockeroonie!
View Quote

...Well, which one is she?

...nah- that's a different banner- this one just had her pic, and a click on to enter the site. "Holey-moley!" was all I could say when I saw her pic, though.[whacko]
Talk about the bizarre stuff that can be seen on the Misinformation Hiway....[puke]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Chimborazo, X--Kill, DarkHelmet & WillysWagon,

Glad y'all liked that one.  And I sh!t you [u]NOT[/u] - it's a true story.  Funny thing about it is I would've just walked away if she hadn't expected me to believe "Nothing happened".  (Then WTF happened to your clothes??)

And [b]then,[/b] giving me all day to think about it was a mistake too...Stories of my younger days.  It's a miracle I'm still alive today.

**When you lie to me, it makes [u]me[/u] think that [u]you[/u] think I'm stupid.  And [u]that[/u] [b]pisses[/b] me off.**
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I have never resorted to petty revenge... Choosing instead to get on with my life and be happy.

However, some friends have done some great things:

- One guy shot a deer a put it's rotten head on her porch with a ciggarette in it's mouth and some of those huge dimestore sun glasses.

- This is mean, but fair... A close friend's ex-girlfriend was the youngest (30) in her family and had a 19yro niece, who was extreemly hot, this girl was a full on sex kitten and a total freak ! The ex-gf was always jelous of her. So after they broke up, he screwed her niece... Yea, she found out too. She wasn't nearly as mad as she was 4mo later when we ran into her sister, we spoke, and it turns out they had a fight. Her sister ended up getting drunk, my friend and the sister went home together and had sex, like all night.
Needless to say, I am no longer on her Christmas card list.

-But, the most awful, cold hearted thing that I have ever heard done... and I feel it was slightly wrong
. A girl and my bestfriend dated, but she was really annoying, they broke up and she was talking a lot of crap and being a flake (trying to hook up with his friends, stuff like that.)
At any rate, she really liked this rock group. There was a concert, but it was sold out. In a moment of drunken brilliance, he called her and told her, he had just won two tickets to the concert (which was 6hrs away,) but couldn't go because of work and really didn't like the band, so did she want them. She of course jumped at the chance... So, he told her the radio station made the change and the tickets would be waiting for her at the pick up window... She drove 6hrs only to find, no tickets.

Hey, life's a kick in the teeth.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her little sister AND her best friend.
View Quote

THAT is too cool.  Did she ever find out?
View Quote

This was a long time ago.
The girl broke my heart one summer. The next summer, I was older and wiser.
I set out on a mission, and accomplished it.
Yes, she found out. [:)]

...and no, the sister and the friend were NOT at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#25]
GOT ALL THE SHIT IN THE HOUSE!  

GOT LEGAL COSTODY OF BOTH MY CHILDREN!  

GOT HER MONEY!

GOT HER ARRESTED, OR RATHER SHE GOT HERSELF ARRESTED FOR CALLING THE COPS AND SAYING I HIT HER WHICH OF COURSE I DIDN'T!

AND GOT HER SENT TO AFGANISTAN!  NO SHIT SHE GOT SENT TO AFGANISTAN WITH THE 101 AB DIV!

IF THAT'S NOT SWEET REVENGE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS!

ROCK ON!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#26]
And she got rid of you.  Do you think she'd say she got the better part of the deal?

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:47:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And she got rid of you.  Do you think she'd say she got the better part of the deal?

[:D]
View Quote

SHE PROBABLY DID!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:32:33 PM EDT
[#28]
a guy i knew from school took a dead cat, tied
it to the rearview mirror in her car with a note
on it that said dead pussy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I got the kid, I get child support, I won in court.  I have a job that pays double hers, I get more ass than a toilet seat, I have more toys than ever in my life and my kid loves shooting.  I am avenged whatever wrong she has ever done, she is bitter and I am satisfied.  What more can you ask for??
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:44:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Seriously, she must have been pretty f-ed up to lose custody of the kids.

Oh, and using ALL CAPS is like shouting on the internet..
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#31]
I keep telling my brother (who's wife is cheating on him with like 4 guys) a sure way to settle the matter of him getting the kids in the impending divorce that she knows nothing about.

1. spike her cofee with some cocaine on a regular basis (shows history in hair sample).

2. Plant sufficient amount of Crack in her car (for possesion with intent to distribute) along with about $1000.00 cash preferably in the trunk where it will be found in a thorough search (but she will never find it that trunk has so much crap in it).
2A. I have some friends back home with less than legal business'

3. Call the DEA/Local LEO as a confidential informant.

4. Testify to thinking something was up but not being able to figure it out.

A long prison sentance would be wonderful.

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#32]
I type way too slow to get the full list, but my last ex got my "creative" side in a big way. I've never even heard of someone deserving of it more either.

She earned it, and got it 10 fold. Nothing physical mind you, that isn't my way with women. No need if you have a working brain, far more punishing....FAR more.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#33]
In retrospect, the best thing to do is just to put as much distance between them and you as possible.

For me, it meant going to grad school in Germany. I hadn't expected to go, but, long after I had applied and forgotten about it, a big check arrived one day in the mail from the (then) West German govt. saying: Come to Germany and study at our university in Freiburg, bitte![:)] I was out of there, and that miserable situation with a wacko sleazebag of a GF, so fast, she didn't know (or care) that I was gone until weeks later. Hoo-ah!

I left, never looked back. Gorgeous women of all types and sizes in Deutschland, Sweden and France to make me forget. I am even sitting here wearing the sweater one very nice German girl knitted me 16 years ago....nice reminder of a great time in my life.

I even met my missus over there.[:D] And yes, fourteen yrs. and three wonderful kids later, we are still together.

If I had spent time thinking about/occupying my time/energy/mind with getting "revenge" on this skank who didn't care about anything north of my dork, or south of my wallet, I would not have the nice life I have today.

.....And where is SHE today? Divorced, w/kid(s). Fat as a cow nowadays- more chins than a Chinese phonebook. Trolling the personals ads on the Net, last I knew, looking like forty miles o' bad road in her pics. (Haven't seen her in person since 1985- she was gorgeous back then.) Not my problem anymore, thank God.[beer]  

I don't know if time heals all wounds, but time sure does wound all heels.....[%|] Life's too short, guys- don't bother. Move on. It gets better- if you let it.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H. L. MENCKEN
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I had just finished basic training and was at my technical school for the Air Force. My buddy who was back home told me he thought he saw my girlfriend out with another guy. I called her and she lied and said my buddy was a liar.

2 weeks went by and I got the "Dear John" letter followed up a phone call saying that she decided she didn't want to be with me and was seeing a friend of mine. She also stated that if I had cared for her, I would have found a better job in our hometown so that she wouldn't have to move everytime I received orders to change duty stations. Before I had enlisted she couldn't wait to move so I knew this was a load of B.S.

I graduated tech school and went home on leave a couple of weeks later. After she found out that I was home, she kept calling my parents house and would hang up and then call back until I answered the phone. "All I want to do is talk" she kept saying so I met her at her house and we had some great sex. I was getting ready to go back to my duty station and decided to have some fun at her expense. I went to my local newspaper and paid them $15 to post her picture with the caption: Call XXX-XXXX (her phone number) and wish TUBBY a Happy Birthday! It wasn't her birthday but the average reader of the newspaper didn't know that. I called that night just to say "Happy Birthday" just to let her know who did it, but it took me 45 minutes to get through because of all of the busy signals. That was the best $15 I have spent in my life.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:46:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Listen, as you know, she IS cheating. Here's a link on CNET to free key logging software. It runs invisibly in the background and records EVERY key stroke made on the computer. There are a few to choose from....I'd pick the one with the highest user rating. I'm sorry for you having to do this, I really am, but find out whats up now, don't wait any longer.
[url]http://download.cnet.com/1,10150,0-10001-103-0-1-1,00.html?qt=KEY+LOGGER&filterQuery=true&os=&li=2&dlsize=&ca=[/url]

If for some reason the link doesn't work, go to [url]www.cnet.com[/url] , then to "downloads", then search for "key logger".

P.S.- The free program "KeyLogger 1.0" seems to be the favorite. If you use it, take the advice of this user who has some useful tips...

[i]"Works fine, no features but you don't need them with this, it does exactly what it says on the tin. One thing you MUST do though is clear your internet history after you've downloaded it else someone can check your browsing history and know you've come to this page to download the program. Before you install the program, re-name it to something other than "Keylogger" 'cause if the person your spying on is clever and goes theu the system folder they might ask questions.. I've renamed mine to: PBCcheck. If asked what that file is?... It's a Packard Bell Computer default folder... Enjoy the prog, it's ace!!"[/i]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#36]
That depends on how you look at it.  The meanest thing in here eyes was that I went on with my life like nothing had happened.  Pisses her of. My new motto [b]DON'T DATE, ACCUMULATE[/b] And that is what I intend to do Guns and ammo baby guns and ammo.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Seriously, she must have been pretty f-ed up to lose custody of the kids.

Oh, and using ALL CAPS is like shouting on the internet..
View Quote

Oh she is very fucked up!  Came to me one day and said "I joined the ARMY and I'm outta here!"
Left me with it all.  She acutally thought she could come back after basic training and take the kids with her!  HA!  Now all I can do is laugh at how life can play tricks on you.  She never imagined she would be going to war!
That's what that BITCH gets.  

LIFE ROCKS WITHOUT HER!
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 9:06:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Maybe some women DO belong on combat...

Rock on!
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#39]
btt
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
After my ex-girlfriend and I broke up, we continued to be phuck buddies.  We got into a huge argument one day that ended with her throwing anything she could get her hands on at me!!!  Needless to say, I left!  After a couple of weeks, she called me and wanted to talk things out!  I go over there and talk to her when the phone rings.  This girl she went to school with(they were both Seniors in high school) was wanting to fight her for some reason(probably had sex with her boyfriend).  So my ex is being all bad-ass on the phone telling her that she would be there in about 30 minutes to whip her a$$.  She then asked me if I would take her over there so I did.  When we got there the other girl had about 5 friends there with her and they proceeded to jump on my ex.  Somehow she got away and ran to get back in the car, but I just locked the doors and left her there.  Last time I looked back, they had her pinned down and was stomping a mudhole in her a$$!  Saw her about 2 weeks later, and she still had black eyes and cuts and scrapes all over her face!
View Quote
AH , I could tell that ythere was still a spark for her in ya![:D]
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just install a key capturing program on the computer.  Then read what she typed.  Either that or look into back orifice if the computer has a static ip.  Need help tapping the phones?  Back orifice can be found at [url]www.cultdeadcow.com[/url]

Almost forgot my story.  Nothing to terrible but.....  She was going back to her home town and she informed me that she would see her ex and didnt know what would happen.  Well I had a key to her apartment [:)]  I called the landload and told him she had moved home and left the apt as it was.  Told them to do what they needed with the stuff and rent out the apt.  Needless to say she wasnt happy when she got back.  Had no clue it was me.  She thought it had something to do with paying rent late.  Not sure if she ever got her stuff or found a place to stay..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top