Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We could take 'em.

I'm willing to bet we could take a LOT of third world or just plain small countries if we really wanted to.

But why would we want to?

All this big talk, and we don't seem to be able to retake our own country.

Direct conflict is almost always easier to deal with than covert back stabbing.

Lock and Load.

But it doesn't always get the job done.
It'd be great if everybody could simply say what they mean and come to some sort of compromise that everyone can accept. But, I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled reality.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ARFCOM island would have 3 homely women and 30,000 men. im afraid an acute case of "teh ghey" would sweep the island in short order.

While I'll admit it would consititute a definate sausage fest, you're short changing some of the lovely ladies here on arfcom.  If only you had team member access.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:19:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We could take 'em.

I'm willing to bet we could take a LOT of third world or just plain small countries if we really wanted to.

But why would we want to?

All this big talk, and we don't seem to be able to retake our own country.

Direct conflict is almost always easier to deal with than covert back stabbing.

Lock and Load.

But it doesn't always get the job done.
It'd be great if everybody could simply say what they mean and come to some sort of compromise that everyone can accept. But, I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled reality.

Congratulations.

You have managed to take what was intended as a light-hearted joke about a bunch of gunboard commandos invading a micronation on a sea-based platform and twist it into a nearly condescending rant about the current state of affairs in our nation.

Bravo.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bravo.

Sorry.
Not my intent.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Serving in the armed forces of another nation automatically makes you a non-citizen.

Close

Holding office in the armed forces of another nation (NCO/Officer) is a problem. Fortunately, I never got higher than Trooper, 3Star. (PFC equivalent).

NTM

There are also many American Jews that serve time in the IDF (as required by Israeli law).
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top