Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

aH...

I see that Arfcoms Mad Mom contingent is out in force tonight.

You young pups amaze me.... "Drinking before/while driving" somehow has come to mean blind drunk behind the wheel.

So, in your mind, someone asking where he can buy the tool that the cops would use to incarcerate him is just looking for a reason to drive drunk. Even though he wants to make sure that he isn't 'legally' drunk...

You friggin' amaze me.

I was going to ask where I could get my speedometer calibrated but nevermind.

(OP.... run! I think I might have distracted the neo-prohibitionist bitches so you can escape. You owe me a beer)

The way I took it is he is trying to do the right thing. He wants to make sure he is ok. Hell he may set his personal limit to be .02 before he will drive. All these asses are assuming that he is going to make sure he is at .079 so he can beat the system and drive on the edge. If I go to have dinner with  a couple of friends, have a couple of beers and DON'T FEEL ANY EFFECTS AT ALL. It would still be nice to use a PBT to check.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:36:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I did the same thing, it's good to know your numbers.  I can drink three beers at any pace, and keep myself under the "man's" arbitrary numbers.  Although I was thinking about the CCW laws, not the drunk driving laws.  But it's the same threshold.

actually its not the same. DWI is when your BAL is .08 or over. There is zero tolerance when you carry. If your BAL shows any content you will go to jail, and its a felony to boot.

ETA this is in TX, not sure of other state's laws.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:36:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the hell is the matter with you people? You sound like a bunch of GD liberals.

The OP is taking responsibility. He's trying to figure out how much he can drink and stay under the legal limits. It's not like anyone is drunk at the legal limit, they are pathetically low.

What a bunch of politically correct sucks

I have two friends with permanent, lifelong disabilities from being in crashes with drunk drivers.

Personal responsibility and drinking before driving do not exist in the same universe.

Damn, your friends got OWNED

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:37:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think you can buy PBTs at drug stores.

Edit-  I hope you realize that BAC is just one element in DWI, at least in Texas.  Not having the normal use of your physical and mental faculties by reason of the introduction of alcohol is enough to go to jail for DWI around here.

i dont know...i blew a 0.06 once in houston and was told to have a nice night
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:41:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the hell is the matter with you people? You sound like a bunch of GD liberals.

The OP is taking responsibility. He's trying to figure out how much he can drink and stay under the legal limits. It's not like anyone is drunk at the legal limit, they are pathetically low.

I have two friends with permanent, lifelong disabilities from being in crashes with drunk drivers.

Personal responsibility and drinking before driving do not exist in the same universe.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

That was obviously a bad joke. Lighten up COZ!
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who here has sipped a beer while driving?

I even know of some drive through Margarita stands  Apparently if they don't put the straw in it, they haven't made it an open container.  

Here's a question...which would you rather have:
A person who is paying attention to driving and is well rested without distractions, but has 2 beers in him.

Or a person who is tired from a long week at work, driving home in a hurry, and is on their phone.

Pretend there is not a neither option, and then realize that you drive with the second person ALL THE TIME.  Accidents happen, people get totally fucked up in car wrecks.  Sometimes it's a drunk, sometimes it's a sober person who's at fault.  There is no blanket solution and legal limits only address one tiny part of the overall problem, people drive while impaired.  Me?  I'd take the guy with two beers but who actually cares about his driving.  His reactions are a fraction slower, but at least he's looking at the road.  Arfcom's take though is that no matter what, under no circumstances whatsoever, no matter the situation, if alcohol touches your lips you should be kept 100m away from any car like device.  You know those car things outside the grocery store for little kids, the ones that cost a quarter?  YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY YOU DRUNK BASTARD.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:57:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I even know of some drive through Margarita stands  Apparently if they don't put the straw in it, they haven't made it an open container.  

Here's a question...which would you rather have:
A person who is paying attention to driving and is well rested without distractions, but has 2 beers in him.

Or a person who is tired from a long week at work, driving home in a hurry, and is on their phone.

Pretend there is not a neither option, and then realize that you drive with the second person ALL THE TIME.  Accidents happen, people get totally fucked up in car wrecks.  Sometimes it's a drunk, sometimes it's a sober person who's at fault.  There is no blanket solution and legal limits only address one tiny part of the overall problem, people drive while impaired.  Me?  I'd take the guy with two beers but who actually cares about his driving.  His reactions are a fraction slower, but at least he's looking at the road.  Arfcom's take though is that no matter what, under no circumstances whatsoever, no matter the situation, if alcohol touches your lips you should be kept 100m away from any car like device.  You know those car things outside the grocery store for little kids, the ones that cost a quarter?  YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY YOU DRUNK BASTARD.

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY VEHICLE...YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY VEHICLE...DISENGAGE...DISENGAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 3:59:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What the hell is the matter with you people?  You sound like a bunch of GD liberals.

The OP is taking responsibility.  He's trying to figure out how much he can drink and stay under the legal limits.  It's not like anyone is drunk at the legal limit, they are pathetically low.

No, the OP is NOT taking responsibility...he's looking to see what he can get away with. Responsibility would be accepting the fact that ANY amount of alcohol impairs your abilities...no matter how minor.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:01:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

It's true.  If you were left with a disability from an accident with a drunk driver.  YOU GOT OWNED.  End of story.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:08:25 AM EDT
[#10]
No, the OP is NOT taking responsibility...he's looking to see what he can get away with. Responsibility would be accepting the fact that ANY amount of alcohol impairs your abilities...no matter how minor.

Maybe we should try prohibition again

Lots of things can impair abilities, being pissed off, listening to the radio, thinking of something other than driving.  If we all locked ourselves in padded rooms maybe we can avoid any risks in life.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:17:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Lots of things can impair abilities, being pissed off, listening to the radio, thinking of something other than driving.  If we all locked ourselves in padded rooms maybe we can avoid any risks in life.

Sorry, not the same. There's a difference between distractions and physical impairment.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:17:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That statement is as dumb as the origional post.

TRY THIS:
A. Take out a revolver
B. Put 1 Piece of Ammo in it
C. Close the Wheel
D. Spin the Wheel
E. Point it between YOUR eyes
F. Pull the Trigger (FAIL)

Think before posting.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:19:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not to be a smartass (well, maybe a little bit) - if you drank enough to have to check your own, call a fucking cab.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:20:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
hell in Mississippi you can drive down the street drinking a beer and wave at a cop, nothing illegal, as long as your under .08.

Way it used to be here except .10  Now .08

First time I went to the Dayton ham fest in Dayton Ohio  was years ago they had drive through beer stores  I thought that's great.  Then I found out they had open container law that had some kind of mandatory jail time and I said wtf.   This is some kind of entrapment.   We bought the beer and drank it at Hara arena.  We would cug alug the last one as we got in the car no open container and we were now also guilty of littering.  But we never had more than 3 or 4 a day.  

In the 70 -80's it was normal to buy a 12 pack and split it between 2 or 3 guys and just go out driving not saying it's right just the way it was.

Its kind of like going to a good church bazaar You are going to drink 4 Lone Star beers while you listen to the polka music  for 3 hours it would be nice to know your OK to drive?  I would say at 250 pounds and full of barbecue or fried chicken you would be  but what do I know?  Though I have watched people who have not had a drop drive like shit.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:22:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRY THIS:
A. Take out a revolver
C. Close the Wheel
D. Spin the Wheel

Think before posting.

His statement was true (except the let's try prohibition, although that was sarcasm which you obviously failed to grasp), but many things can impair your ability to drive.  I'd rather be on the road with a guy who has had 2 beers, than a girl who was texting.  Think before posting.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:29:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRY THIS:
A. Take out a revolver
C. Close the Wheel
D. Spin the Wheel

Think before posting.

His statement was true (except the let's try prohibition, although that was sarcasm which you obviously failed to grasp), but many things can impair your ability to drive.  I'd rather be on the road with a guy who has had 2 beers, than a girl who was texting.  Think before posting.

I agree with the texting issue. Both scenerios are wrong and Should be Completely Avoided. Don't try to figure a way around it.
That does not change the fact that drinking/texting and driving are any different than my sarcastic scenerio. Neither can or should be justified.
If the OP or anyone else is going to drink the should not drive. If they are not responsible with the booze, who's to say they are responsible with anything, including their guns

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:29:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:29:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Oh I dont know, try not drinking & driving.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:43:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:43:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh I dont know, try not drinking & driving.

and there it is!

Drinking and driving is verboten.

You freedom loving types just slay me!   Drinking and driving now is equal to Drunk driving.  

The irony is amazing, we get our nickers in a twist over clip/mag, or 'assault weapon', but to think for a minute that someone who is under the legal limit for impaired driving is OK to drive is a stretch.  

I really hope that much of this mentality is due to youthful, starry eyed ignorance and that you all will grow out of it, but I am afraid that it is not.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:31:56 AM EDT
[#21]
I guess as a guy who might drink 4 beers a year, I just don't see where Alcohol could be important enough to a person that they would even risk the possibility of a DIU or DWI. What is really so important about having a drink with your friends that you guys are willing to risk a life changing experience for it? A criminal drinking charge can have a huge impact on a guy, especially in his 20's and 30's. But, if that's where you're at in life.......

Maybe your friends aren't worth having if you need a drink to hang around with them...
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:32:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone know of any good certified breathaltzers that I can buy to make sure I'm good to drive home after having a few beers with some buds

Yeah, it is called A CAB!!

I am a cab driver.

I am cheaper than a lawyer.

I am less expensive than the court costs.

I even take less money from you than the tow truck driver.

Riding in a taxi is far less shameful than riding in the back of a police car.

Think about it.

+a billion
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:37:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Does anyone know of any good certified breathaltzers that I can buy to make sure I'm good to drive home after having a few beers with some buds

You better check Iowa's DUI laws.

Here in IL, if an officer believes you are the slightest bit impaired, you can get hooked up for ANY AMOUNT of BAC.

There is NO statutory minimum at which you are "safe" in IL.

My personal limit is two drinks per night over a minimum of two hours.  That has served me well.

These people who drink three to five and try to drive home...  I don't see how they do it.

John
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:40:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Wasn't there some famous sports athlete that was stopped and got a dui for under the legal limit? I was informed when that happened that the legal limit means nothing, if you are pulled over and suspected of drinking any amount can get you charged with something. I think it depends on where you are at but the legal limit really means nothing. I agree with dui limits but I think the legal limit is so low that being below that should not be illegal. In most places it's 0.8. I think it's 0.6 in a lot of places as well.

But yeah, if you are that worried you want to get a breath unit it's a bad sign. Just limit yourself to 3 beers an outing. Make sure not to drink any of them the last hour before you have to drive. don't drink them all in the same hour. It's just easier not to drink at all in my opinion. Basically you cannot drink until you have a buzz so what's the point.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:41:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Maybe the OP is one of the people who isn't impaired at the legal limits and he wants to make sure he's playing by the rules?

I can drink three or four beers with a big dinner and feel absolutely no physical effects at all. Even though I'm not impaired I let someone else drive because I don't know what I'd blow if I were to hit a East German style checkpoint on the way home.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Wow man.  That's sorta screwed up to ask that.

I have a comment though:
If you are driving, and drinking a soda, it's legal.
If you are driving, and drinking a beer, it's illegal.
If you walk up to your car, chug a beer, and get in, it is legal.

Don't Drink and drive.  You might hit a bump and spill some.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:46:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Is it wrong that I really enjoy watching shit go over someone's head like this?

Nope, because I do to.

Some people really need their sarcasm meters calibrated.

It would be easier to calibrate the sarcasm meter if your brethren weren't kicking in innocent family's doors and shooting their dogs over a FedEx delivery or a "confidential informant" trying to save his worthless ass.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No shit....

WTF is wrong with people?  There is nothing magic about .08.    Just because you are only .075 does not mean that you should be behind the wheel of a car.    I have had firends and relatives severely injured by selfish Fucks who were too stupid to control their urge to drink and drive.  Those who calim that they are just fine at .08 or higher are idiots.    All this means is that you have built up a tolerance which is not something to be proud of even though it will impress the average 19 year old.
There is nothing "manly" about drinking and driving.  There is no God given inalienable or Constitutional right to  drive around pissed up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:50:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think you can buy PBTs at drug stores.

Edit-  I hope you realize that BAC is just one element in DWI, at least in Texas.  Not having the normal use of your physical and mental faculties by reason of the introduction of alcohol is enough to go to jail for DWI around here.

i dont know...i blew a 0.06 once in houston and was told to have a nice night

I guess that's better than blowing .00 and getting put in handcuffs because the cop didn't believe his own equipment.    If you're in the DC area and driving after 0300, you're assumed to be DUI.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:56:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Go to the nearest door, open it, and throw your keys as hard as you can.

You can go find them in the morning.

Bingo, you're safe to drive.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"I'm a little pissant"

How old are you?

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:01:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:07:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Afcom is full of people who have no problem with telling others how to live their lives. This site is full of liberals (they just don't call themselves that).
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh give me a fucking break. You mean to tell me you have had a beer or glass of wine out at dinner then called for a cab? The other guy was right some of you do sound like a bunch of liberal pussies.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:20:01 AM EDT
[#36]
If you decide to drive while even slightly impaired, I hope it is you who gets decapitated by a bridge guard rail instead of someone's child.

Darwin and all.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:26:19 AM EDT
[#37]

If you cant tell you need to stay the fuck home.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
hell in Mississippi you can drive down the street drinking a beer and wave at a cop, nothing illegal, as long as your under .08.

You can't be serious...

There are little things like open container laws that may shoot a few holes in your theory.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:35:37 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:.

and there it is!

Drinking and driving is verboten.
You freedom loving types just slay me!   Drinking and driving now is equal to Drunk driving.  

The irony is amazing, we get our nickers in a twist over clip/mag, or 'assault weapon', but to think for a minute that someone who is under the legal limit for impaired driving is OK to drive is a stretch.  

I really hope that much of this mentality is due to youthful, starry eyed ignorance and that you all will grow out of it, but I am afraid that it is not.

Ranger, all due respect but I think you're missing the point.  We, or at least most here, aren't saying that having one beer and driving is verboten or is the same as driving drunk.

What we're saying is "With the prevailing attitude towards drinking and driving by MOST cops, even having a single beer and driving COULD land you in jail for driving while impaired, and that's just not worth it".

In other words, if a cop pulls you over and smells alcohol on your breath, even if you pass the field sobriety test, and even if you pass a breathalyzer test, you could still be charged, and that's just not worth the price of cab fare.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:42:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Afcom is full of people who have no problem with telling others how to live their lives. This site is full of liberals (they just don't call themselves that).

+1. All these people here are going to call a cab after 2-3 beers? bullshit. All these people here NEVER have a beer with dinner because "any amount will impair you" bullshit. OP: If I know I have to drive, I just watch how much I drink. stick with no more than a beer per hour, for a max of 3 beers, you'll probably be ok, unless you are super skinny or something.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:45:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh give me a fucking break. You mean to tell me you have had a beer or glass of wine out at dinner then called for a cab? The other guy was right some of you do sound like a bunch of liberal pussies.

This.  

One time I posted on arfcom about how when I got home from work that day I had a shot (of good vodka) in the kitchen, and then grabbed a beer and a glass of wine to take with me to the office (which is across the house from the kitchen) and enjoy that evening.  I got two pages of OMG WTF alcoholic!

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:53:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Threads like this are amusing.

Any reference to consuming alcohol before driving brings out stories about DWI wrecks, and friends who were killed/injured, and blah blah fuckity blah.

It goes from a guy wanting to know if he can have a couple of beers and then legally drive, to stories about people who were shitfaced falling down drunk that wrecked and killed someone.

It's like mentioning guns to a liberal and their mind instantly jumps to mass shootings and drivebys.

Then people love to use the tired old line that some guy "just had a few beers" and then killed 9 children in a fiery wreck.  Well, bullshit.  Either he would have wrecked sober, or he lied about how many he had.   I have a feeling that the majority of the ones who pull out the MADD lines don't drink.  If you drink often enough, you know your limits and you can tell if you're "impaired" or not.

Of course there are idiots who drive when they're tanked.  I've lost 2 friends to it and you know what?  They were idiots.  They were the ones who would get downright violent if someone suggested they were too drunk to drive.  Everyone knew it was just a matter of time before they bought it.  I also have a dozen other friends who drive after having a couple of drinks and they've never had a problem because they know when to give up the keys.

I swear sometimes this place focuses on nothing but the extreme opposite ends of any topic.

Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:57:03 AM EDT
[#43]
You know, there's plenty of people who don't even feel a bit impaired and may be close to the LEGAL limit.

They keep lowering the BAC limits. It's sort of like being required to drive 35mph after taking the speedometer out of the car. Heck EVERYONE should be able to look out the window and tell how fast they're going, right? If a measurement is good enough for the cops, it's good enough for the OP.

Or for the nights you get drunk and crash at someone's house to sleep it off... then wake up the next morning and not realize that you could still legally be impaired.

Personally, I rarely drink anymore and if I do it's a few at home. But I can't see how having an item like this is a BAD thing. If he blows over .08, he doesn't drive. That's better than most of the guys at the bars do.

If you don't like people driving at .07 or so, then feel free to donate to your favorite lobbying industry like MADD.

Of course, feel free to label me as encouraging factory installation of kegerators in every passenger vehicle.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

If you decide to drive while evenslightly impaired, I hope it is you who gets decapitated by a bridge guard rail instead of someone's child.

Darwin and all.

I hope you have never driven a car while talking on the cell phone or having a conversation with a passanger in the back seat.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
If you decide to drive while evenslightly impaired, I hope it is you who gets decapitated by a bridge guard rail instead of someone's child.

Darwin and all.

I hope you have never driven a car while talking on the cell phone or having a conversation with a passanger in the back seat.

Or listening to the radio, or thinking about what you will have for dinner, or farting.  

There are lock out devices that are imposed on convicted drunk drivers.  You breath into it and it allows the ignition to work.     Getting on for you own car would be pro-active.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Threads like this are amusing.

Any reference to consuming alcohol before driving brings out stories about DWI wrecks, and friends who were killed/injured, and blah blah fuckity blah.

It goes from a guy wanting to know if he can have a couple of beers and then legally drive, to stories about people who were shitfaced falling down drunk that wrecked and killed someone.

It's like mentioning guns to a liberal and their mind instantly jumps to mass shootings and drivebys.

Then people love to use the tired old line that some guy "just had a few beers" and then killed 9 children in a fiery wreck.  Well, bullshit.  Either he would have wrecked sober, or he lied about how many he had.   I have a feeling that the majority of the ones who pull out the MADD lines don't drink.  If you drink often enough, you know your limits and you can tell if you're "impaired" or not.

Of course there are idiots who drive when they're tanked.  I've lost 2 friends to it and you know what?  They were idiots.  They were the ones who would get downright violent if someone suggested they were too drunk to drive.  Everyone knew it was just a matter of time before they bought it.  I also have a dozen other friends who drive after having a couple of drinks and they've never had a problem because they know when to give up the keys.

I swear sometimes this place focuses on nothing but the extreme opposite ends of any topic.

Let me add this:

Threads like this show the liberal bullshit put out in schools and on television is working.  It used to be legal to have an open container in a vehicle.  In fact, I have seen police on duty get out of their cars with one.  Since the schools were so effective in putting out their bullshit, threads like this tell you it is not practical to even drive by a place that serves alcohol, let alone go in and actually have one.  Another thing that threads like this show is how personal responsibility has gone down the shitter.  Most people view society as they view themselves.  So threads like this say a lot about the people posting in it.  A lot, if not most of the people posting in this thread don't have enough sense to know when they have had enough.  That's pretty sad.  

I see a lot of threads on here about freedom and not having the .gov interfering in your life.  It seems the people posting in those threads are the first to stand up and tell you how to live your life.  

Well, enough of this bullshit.  I'm going to run some errands (I'm sober so don't get your panties in a wad), then I'm going to sit out on the back porch, drink some beers, and shoot my rifle.  I would suggest evacuating the state from Waco east to the state line.  Feel free to call the sheriff on me, since I will, according to some on here be acting irresponsibly, and possibly breaking the law.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#47]
I see nothing wrong with driving home after having a glass of wine or two with dinner.

I'm crazy like that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I see nothing wrong with driving home after having a glass of wine or two with dinner.

I'm crazy like that.

You crazy risk taker.  You probably go out on a partly cloudy day without sunblock don't you?
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 7:49:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1. All these people here are going to call a cab after 2-3 beers? bullshit. All these people here NEVER have a beer with dinner because "any amount will impair you" bullshit. OP: If I know I have to drive, I just watch how much I drink. stick with no more than a beer per hour, for a max of 3 beers, you'll probably be ok, unless you are super skinny or something.

agreed!
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 7:57:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm crazy like that.

You crazy risk taker.  You probably go out on a partly cloudy day without sunblock don't you?

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top