Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Wrap both of them up and have a nice dinner cooked.  Greet her with a big happy aniversary honey.  Im sure that you should be able to come up with some milestone event.  

Honey, this is the anniversary where I thought to myself that those jeans do not make you look fat.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When i said get both i was just kidding, and he was at my house just before his purchase and he was not drunk!

it is your fault hydro.look for a phone call,she will be home within the hour.

Don't even MENTION my name, and BTW if you get kicked out you can use my sofa bed for the glock
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When she gets home have a gift wrapped Glock box hiding somewhere to present to her.

Honey, I was thinking about you being out there without me to protect you and I got you this.  I just have a hard time thinking about what might happen to the woman I love without me there, so this is for you.

THIS IS GOOD!  Really!...... Sounds like your best option.

might work with inexperienced womenz but i have already used this several times before.-2003 kawasaki prarie 650 comes to mind.(you can get the mail on it,the kids,aged 1 and 2 will love it)etc...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
When i said get both i was just kidding, and he was at my house just before his purchase and he was not drunk!

it is your fault hydro.look for a phone call,she will be home within the hour.

Don't even MENTION my name, and BTW if you get kicked out you can use my sofa bed for the glock

dude,thats fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#5]
well she will be here shortly.maybe i will use this as an oppurtunity to get her involved with ar-15com.she always says i am on it too much anyway.BTW i love you baby.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:43:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
When she gets home have a gift wrapped Glock box hiding somewhere to present to her.

Honey, I was thinking about you being out there without me to protect you and I got you this.  I just have a hard time thinking about what might happen to the woman I love without me there, so this is for you.

THIS IS GOOD!  Really!...... Sounds like your best option.

might work with inexperienced womenz but i have already used this several times before.-2003 kawasaki prarie 650 comes to mind.(you can get the mail on it,the kids,aged 1 and 2 will love it)etc...

Damn, dude.  You're screwed.... best idea now is to just admit you screwed up and work it out from there.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks for all the help.if able i will post results later.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I hava a friend that keeps pool chaulk under the seat of his truck.  He is fond of the ladies and gets in trouble alot.  So when he has been out screwing around, he chaulks up his hands before he gets home.  When his wife asks where he has been, he says screwing around with so and so, she always calls him a liar and tells him he has quit playing pool so late.  

Can't figure how it would help you, but a funny story.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
well she will be here shortly.maybe i will use this as an oppurtunity to get her involved with ar-15com.she always says i am on it too much anyway.BTW i love you baby.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I got my scanner on , i'll post the results for you
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got my scanner on , i'll post the results for you

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#13]
The only suggestion I have is to get some pie before you tell her.

I forsee a pie drought in your future.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't be such a pussy.

Tell her you bought the guns because you wanted them, and if she can't live with that maybe she needs to find someone else who will kiss her ass and ask her permission before doing anything that makes him happy.

Just remember, you can always flog the dolphin.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#15]
You share a credit card with your wife?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Don't admit at any time you were drunk at time of purchase of a firearm at any time.

+1
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#17]
"woman... get them shoes off and get in the kitchen and make me some chicken, and after you are done cleaning things up I will show you the new guns I bought today"
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Tell her you bought the guns to commit suicide with because you realized she is just too good for you.
If she is only half Italian, you might live through this.. Suicide is basically what you've already done anyway.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Tic, Tic, Tic!  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#20]
you operated a motor vehicle while intoxicated, as well as purchased two firearms. i don't think i'm going to comment on this thread anymore. I'm disgusted.

J
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
you operated a motor vehicle while intoxicated, as well as purchased two firearms. i don't think i'm going to comment on this thread anymore. I'm disgusted.

J

get off your high horse and read the fucking thread before you post ignorant(defined as uninformed)comments.for the last time i WAS NOT DRUNK.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#22]
wow, you are still alive
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

J

As i said earlier in the thread , he was at my house before he made his purchase and he was not drunk, he called me right after his purchase, he was not drunk!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I just did the same thing with a Bushy AR and a Benelli M1S90($575, couldn't pass it up)

I could tell she was mentally preparing for HER spending spree.

did you get your stuff at GUN MART off riverside dr?

and this too shall pass,

hang in there...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#25]
YOU DID WHAT WHILE DRUNK!!!!!????

I think people are just playing with you now.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#26]
UPDATE;i have faced the dragon and i live.i did have to completely cede all authority on the house deal.i wanted to buy and she wanted to build.we are gonna build.she already has the land picked out.we gotta sell current home buy a friggin single wide trailer and live in it while we (I) build.but she said she actually likes the M4 better than my RRA,the bushy has a collapsible stock and fits her better.i survived,thanks bros.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow, that sounded like a huge concession on your part.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Wow, that sounded like a huge concession on your part.

i dont know whether or not you are being facetious,but i can keep my guns.tit for tat.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I was being serious, you traded $1600 guns for a house you didn't really want?!?  That's not tit for tat in my book but maybe I'm overestimating how much you didn't want the house she wanted to build.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I was being serious, you traded $1600 guns for a house you didn't really want?!?  That's not tit for tat in my book but maybe I'm overestimating how much you didn't want the house she wanted to build.

that would be accurate,i would love to build our own,but it is a lot of trouble.once it is behind us i will end up enjoying it more.can do it just like we want it etc....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#31]
For the sake your marriage.....I'll give you $800. for them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#32]
disaster averted.thanks for the offer.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:00:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
take her shopping, then tell her about ONE of them

save the other for later

Tell her about the expensive one first. Then the other one won't sound that bad. (plus you can hide a glock better than an M4)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
all she said was"Well, we know where all the money from your side jobs is going."

As a intro, why the hell do womenz think that we werk side jobs?? Caz' we don't won't to harm the family budget by buying guns from it!

An alternative is say that you saw this really neat chopper with extended forks and lots of chrome but got the guns since they were safer and cheaper. Works on mine when she starts to whine about anything new, "Well, I can just sell them all for a down payment on a motorcycle."

wganz

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Damn guys you make it sound like this is a rare occurence.....

Like the others said put the guns in the back of the safe, dont say a word about them.   If she ever sees them just say "Oh, I've had those forever."  chicks think all guns look the same anyway.

INTERCEPT CC BILL INDEFINITELY!!!!..........Tell her you made some huge decision to swear off of credit in order to save for house/car/retirement/whatever (a good idea anyway) and tell her that you cut the card up.  (damn Im good)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Sounds to me NOT ONLY did you purchase while drunk, you drove while drunk.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Maybe she'll just get pissed and say...YOU DID WHAT? What the hell were you thinking!

You Bought a Glock!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
A real man wouldn't have to "break anything to her".  

Try this:  "I bought these guns, and there's really nothing more to discuss."

Dolomite, you married?   Happily?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#39]
of all the posts,this makes the most sense.fortunately,this is behind me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Posted for jmt1271
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
UPDATE;i have faced the dragon and i live.i did have to completely cede all authority on the house deal.i wanted to buy and she wanted to build.we are gonna build.she already has the land picked out.we gotta sell current home buy a friggin single wide trailer and live in it while we (I) build.but she said she actually likes the M4 better than my RRA,the bushy has a collapsible stock and fits her better.i survived,thanks bros.

Congratulations Son!  You're still alive and that's a good thing.  Glad to hear the the missus didn't go for the jugular.

Anyway...it's a bit late...but I thought this might be appropriate for your situation.  

www.gotlaughs.com/humor/mansong2.shtml
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congratulations Son!  You're still alive and that's a good thing.  Glad to hear the the missus didn't go for the jugular.

Anyway...it's a bit late...but I thought this might be appropriate for your situation.  

www.gotlaughs.com/humor/mansong2.shtml

He hasnt fell asleep yet
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Remove your penis and give it to her until the guns are paid off....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Man up!  Fess up!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#45]
the pic is of my middle girl holding the new M4.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
what about this guys?just tell her i fucked up saturday,i love her and am at her mercy,then...just show her this thread.sheesh,i gettin a beer.

Right here by your own words is the way out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, if you are too poor to even afford a double-wide I might say you're pretty fucking stupid. But somehow I'm guessing that your bank account will be able to take a hit like this and march on. I say this because you are more concerned about your wife's reaction than the actual cost... or so it seems.

If I did this (and now that you gave me a good reason I might... "Honey, Kerry won the eleciton... I got drunk and went out and bought a gun...") my wife would more than likely be pissed but at the same time she would just deal with it, while sending a constant volley of guilt at me any chance she had.

ps... this thread sucks without pictures.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Well, if you are too poor to even afford a double-wide I might say you're pretty fucking stupid. But somehow I'm guessing that your bank account will be able to take a hit like this and march on. I say this because you are more concerned about your wife's reaction than the actual cost... or so it seems.

If I did this (and now that you gave me a good reason I might... "Honey, Kerry won the eleciton... I got drunk and went out and bought a gun...") my wife would more than likely be pissed but at the same time she would just deal with it, while sending a constant volley of guilt at me any chance she had.

ps... this thread sucks without pictures.

Poor, hell he lives in a 2 story 100K house now!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#49]
In the future, when you buy a rifle, swing by Wal-Mart and get a lampshade and a cord. Affix to barrel of said rifle. Take it home and say "Look what I got for the living room!" After she gets done cussing and won't let you NEAR the living room with it, sneak it into the safe. When the bill comes, tell her it's a "fully functional lamp"
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wait.  Vote for Bush.  Then tell her, and die like a man.

bush is way up in tennessee.it doesnt matter if i vote or not.

Many a good man has let his country down thinking like that,bet none of the Kerry voters are thinking like that!!

Go with Gasspain on this ,come out front say you were worried about the out come of this election!

Tell her heres the card ,now go get yours!!!   Then you will be only 3200 over budget,still have a wife and a real need to work that overtime!

I know you weren't drunk while purchasing these firearms,but let the drink muddle your prioritys!!!

Bob
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top