Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I wasted $268 on a bad flight in a Piper Arrow, then I got a novocaine injection in my brain by looking at 747 performance charts in my international flight ops class. better luck tomorrow, right?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wasted $268 on a bad flight in a Piper Arrow, then I got a novocaine injection in my brain by looking at 747 performance charts in my international flight ops class. better luck tomorrow, right?

Flight lessons? There is no such thing as a bad flight if you walked away from it. Remember that. There can be, however, better days.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
well I sure hope saturday is a lot better day than today was, but yes, I guess to still be walkin' is a good thing
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I shot $100 worth of ammo. Does that count as productive?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I birthed 2 calfs in one after noon and got all my homework done by 7:30

were you the father?

Funny, real funny.

Mother???

Cousin?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I shot $100 worth of ammo. Does that count as productive?

No, not until you get to $250 in a session.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top