BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
so what is the hottest sauce you can put on a burrito and still enjoy it? I usually put a healthy line of sriracha down the middle but I'm ready to take a step forward

subjective.  some people here claim they can handle daves insanity, and some people can't handle taco bell packets. IMO the yucateco is a step up from siracha.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
eating should not be a painful experience..why are people into this shit ?

I have to agree with this.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Y'all completely in the dark on endorphins, huh?
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Something from Walmart or Food City. We have some friends that always complain about our lack of hot sauce and I would like to burn their asses up.

Thanks.

Buy any hot sauce, get some habaneros from a local grower and grind up one or two and put the whole mess in with the sauce.......it will light them up.........
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
357 Magnum is like napalm, it's a burn that keeps on burning. Dave's Insanity shouldn't be too hard to find. Just order some real hot sauce off the internet.  

357 Magnum should do the trick mix it with your normal sauce, Dave's Insanity I laugh at you I drink that shit not even close to 357 if you want other choices try Blairs Megadeath Sauce also will light you up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
4M SHU...

http://www.hotsauce.com/v/vspfiles/photos/1359ZN-2.jpg

Hottest mass-produced thing I've found.

Yeah, that shit is pretty warm for sure.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Comes in a convenient aerosol applicator
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#7]
As far as Wally world goes, the Tabasco Habanero is nice and hot
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top