User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I designed two sleeves and some body work for myself.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I have found it's best to simply have a concept for a tat.

Each artist has their own style and if you give them something too concrete it will not look right unless their style is very close to whoever drew the concept.

do a ruff sketch and have the artist who will be doing the tat do the final drawing
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have found it's best to simply have a concept for a tat.

Each artist has their own style and if you give them something too concrete it will not look right unless their style is very close to whoever drew the concept.

do a ruff sketch and have the artist who will be doing the tat do the final drawing

I tell everyone to send pics of reference material and tell them what to tweak then have them draw it up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I just did....first one for me, I'm 50...
Been hiking this mountain (Mt. Hood)for many years and have wanted to do this for the last 10 years.
Started my design from some pics and drawings, then let the guy with the pen take over.
Pic is from the chair...it's still only three hours old now.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top