Posted: 11/4/2005 4:36:59 AM EDT
www.younessi.com/baker/

he should  be in the hall of shame

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:42:38 AM EDT
[#1]
What a fag.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:43:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like the web site author has issues of his own.  I've known people who turned out to be dirtbags...  suck it up and drive on.  But to dedicate years to proving this guy is a liar?  Obsession.  
Sorry, something fishy here.  Jilted lover?
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#3]
 What a loser.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:49:59 AM EDT
[#4]
He'd be better off with a tattoo that says "Hello, I'm A Poser and I would Like a Severe Asswhupping."
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:53:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Was he also a space shuttle door gunner?
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:54:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 4:55:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:12:33 AM EDT
[#8]
had a friend in the navy who bought a trident before even going to buds, as motivatiuon he said.
I said I wouldn't even touch 1 unless I earned it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sounds like the web site author has issues of his own.  I've known people who turned out to be dirtbags...  suck it up and drive on.  But to dedicate years to proving this guy is a liar?  Obsession.  

I didn't invest any time in deep study, but it looks like maybe the fake SEAL scammed the page owner and his gf somehow.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:16:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Pathological liars do exist. I honestly believe it is some kind of a mental disease.

I worked with a guy who was just like that fake seal...

Same type of behavior....

He had real problems. He would lie about EVRYTHING..I could never trust him...had more than a few chats with his supervisor.

Hope to God his ass has been kicked out of the .mil by now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:16:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe a genuine Budweiser fan and the tattoo artist put the wrong tat on?

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't invest any time in deep study, but it looks like maybe the fake SEAL scammed the page owner and out of his gf somehow.

fixed it for ya!
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:30:10 AM EDT
[#13]
He'll wish he never had that ink on his arm B4 it's over .

That story hit so close to home it's scarey . The guy(liar) I know made a jump in the "Gulf War I" (cliams he was in the Marine Corps) ....Blah blah chute cigerette rolled and he blew out his knees !!! when he hit the water ....  Unfortunatly my son is and countinues to be a freind of this loser (who is now in Boulder County Jail) , Apparently they strut around in their travels and likes to be called "LT" . He's got the "cant tell you anything it's ALL top seceret" stories .  Never mind the moron was 15 old in 91'.......

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:32:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:42:07 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't invest any time in deep study, but it looks like maybe the fake SEAL scammed the page owner and his gf somehow.

Took me a few minutes of reading...

I lent Todd two of my credit cards, both of which had a zero balance. I made him an authorized user on the accounts. I never doubted he would pay me back, because I TRUSTED HIM WITH MY LIFE. He was my best friend, and he said the money was there.

Before I knew it, he maxed out both cards, first one then the other, for a total of $31,000 plus a couple hundred

So, it's over $31k.  That is a lot of money.  He did give him the money (in the form of credit cards).  I don't know anybody I would give my credit card to...  maybe a blood relative.  I think I would sue him anyway, probably just win by default (I doubt the other guy would show up).  Anyway...  This is a really bizarre story, on both of their parts.

ETA: I see Aimless beat me to the punch.

I have a trust fund, too.  Can you loan me a few grand until then?  I'll pay you back.  Promise.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:50:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Radical amputation
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:55:01 AM EDT
[#17]
A real SEAL probably wouldn't get a Trident tattoo.  The ones I've heard of have been of a small little red baby seal, or something related to the animal, nothing that would obviously peg them as a team member, because that would be extremely stupid for reasons that should be obvious.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 5:55:21 AM EDT
[#18]
I knew a girl that had a dolphin tattoo.     I bet she's never been a dolphin.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 8:33:28 AM EDT
[#19]
I had a close friend that I met at work who claimed he was a Navy SEAL. It was great because I was a former 11B and spent time at the 1/75 Ranger Batt. We had s much in common and we both were into guns big time. Went to lunch every day together. Got together after work, competed in shooting events, trained together, went to movies together. He was closer to me than my family.

Over time I realized that I was picking up the check most often. Then things would come up that didn't  quite add up. Some of his exploits and such. But, I blew it off and didn't think any more about it. I loaned him a bunch of stuff, even firearms and accessories.

We were looking into becoming federal air marshalls after 9-11. We both sent apps in and such. We both got turned down. He tried to go active with the sheriff's dept and got flagged and turned down due to his military record. Something was flagged. He also got terminated from the Posse program.

We all find out that his mil record was bogus, all the team shirts, medals, uniforms were all bogus. I fired off an email to authenti-seal web site and got a confirmation that he was never in the SEAL program, never attended BUDS. We drifted apart and I haven't spoken to him in 2 years or so.

The whole thing really disappoints me because I miss him and really enjoyed his company. I wouldn't even really care that much if he had just come clean and admitted it to me and stopped living the lie.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#20]
I think his tatoo should be removed with a welding torch
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I was going to suggest a spoon, but I have never been original or creative in these matters.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

No way. Do it nice and slow with a jagged piece of metal like in Gladiator.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:10:39 AM EDT
[#23]
I was a drill sargent for the navy seals back in Danang in 87....

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Maybe he was an Airsoft Seal!  
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I had a close friend that I met at work who claimed he was a Navy SEAL. It was great because I was a former 11B and spent time at the 1/75 Ranger Batt. We had s much in common and we both were into guns big time. Went to lunch every day together. Got together after work, competed in shooting events, trained together, went to movies together. He was closer to me than my family.

Over time I realized that I was picking up the check most often. Then things would come up that didn't  quite add up. Some of his exploits and such. But, I blew it off and didn't think any more about it. I loaned him a bunch of stuff, even firearms and accessories.

We were looking into becoming federal air marshalls after 9-11. We both sent apps in and such. We both got turned down. He tried to go active with the sheriff's dept and got flagged and turned down due to his military record. Something was flagged. He also got terminated from the Posse program.

We all find out that his mil record was bogus, all the team shirts, medals, uniforms were all bogus. I fired off an email to authenti-seal web site and got a confirmation that he was never in the SEAL program, never attended BUDS. We drifted apart and I haven't spoken to him in 2 years or so.

The whole thing really disappoints me because I miss him and really enjoyed his company. I wouldn't even really care that much if he had just come clean and admitted it to me and stopped living the lie..  The nights are colder and more lonely than ever.....why oh why must I suffer without the feel of his warm embrace again..........

Finished it for you.

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Maybe he was an Airsoft Seal!  

Hey!

Don't mess around with them airsoft boys!

They "train" hard in team tactics and stuff. You might awake one day to find them parachuting out of a plane, landing on your property, making a tactically sound entry into your house, and then pelting you with 6mm bb's to death.

You don't want to mess with hard-core fellers like that.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Slight hijack , A former Major in the South Viet Nam Artillary told me alot of His men had got "Killing Communists" Tattooed on their forearms ........ He said at the end they sliced their own ink off the forearm w bayonets . Thats gotta leave a mark!
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#28]
I volunteer to remove the tattoo from that dirtbag's arm.

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#29]
There are lots of phony vets out there. Some are so deluded that they actually believe their own lies, and continue with the lies and bullshit even after they are exposed as lairs.

The best way to remove that tat would be with a belt sander.

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#30]
I know a guy with a Airborne Screaming Eagle .
Never served a day in his life . I asked him about it one day and he said " My dad Was Airborne back in nam .He didn't come home . This way it is like a little part of him is with me every day ."

I never touched the subject again.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Never served a day in his life . I asked him about it one day and he said " My dad Was Airborne back in nam .He didn't come home . This way it is like a little part of him is with me every day ."

That's acceptable in my opinion.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea it was good enough for me too . He didn't try and say he was Airborne or anything . It was just a matter of fact thing .
I could however see how some one would see the tat and assume he was active /retired/or a faker .
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#33]
I dont think any self respecting SEAL would have a trident tat.  Now I am familar with 2 real SEALs from med school.  I can tell you what they do have.  Other then a scary gleem in their eye once in a while.  They has a lot of SCARS.  One had part of his wrist and muscle in that area blown off in a Claymore accident.  He had many other smaller ones from injuries.   The second SEAL was also scarred pretty good but was the pretty boy and was an instructor.  He made onto the screen for the Discovery specials.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:02:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Maybe he's just the ultimate Magum P.I. fan!
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
 What a loser.

++
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
A real SEAL probably wouldn't get a Trident tattoo.  The ones I've heard of have been of a small little red baby seal, or something related to the animal, nothing that would obviously peg them as a team member, because that would be extremely stupid for reasons that should be obvious.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ding, ding, ding ,

Small red seal balancing a ball inside left forarm.

Friend is a Seal Team One plankholder.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Back in the day when I was flying colors in a motorcycle club, I went on several tattoo hunts - ex members who still had our club tattoo on, and were making us look bad - things like running up bad debts, acting like a scumbag, screwing people over, etc... - and we would force them to "cover" it with another tattoo(we didn't care if it looked decent or not) under threat of "removal" - methods of removal varied, depending on who was in charge of the tattoo hunting detail... I'd say a similar tactic seems appropriate in this case....

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#38]
What...you mean everybody doesn't have a trident tattoo?
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I agree with that - atleast he isn't pretending to be something he is not...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Looks like I'll be shelving the big Marine tatoo idea.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#41]
What a poser.

Max
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
What...you mean everybody doesn't have a trident tattoo?

I killed a man with a trident. Does that count?
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:25:33 AM EDT
[#43]
The weirdness of the web page author aside, I HATE people who pretend to be things they are not.

I won't even wear T-Shirts or organizations I don't belong to, let alone get a tattoo.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#44]
poser.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Guess I'll just get something like MOM.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here.
Link Posted: 11/4/2005 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I was in BUD/s class 236 in early 2001.  I failed to complete the program and was dropped, but there was a guy in our class that showed up with a small Trident tattoo on his calf.  He realized his error in judgment very quickly and tried to conceal it while in BDUs, but that didn't work so well at the pool.  I think he said he had gotten it while in high school or something like that.

The instructors gave him a pretty hard time.  He spent a lot of time wet and sandy doing 8 count body builders, but he was pretty hard.  He was still there when I left.  I don't know if he finished though.  I don't even recall his name.  

While I was in X-Division, where you wait to pick up new orders after you have been dropped, I went with a small group out to San Clemente Island to do shit work for a week.  There was a team guy out there with a Trident tattoo on the inside of his wrist.  I think for the most part though, they do not get Trident tattoos.  The team guy who had one also had both arms fairly sleeved with tattoos.

To get a tattoo of an organization you do not, nor ever have belonged to is very odd to say the least.  It should give the owner a deep sense of shame.  It would me.  

Link Posted: 11/4/2005 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#48]
was that W's arm??[:\]

Link Posted: 11/5/2005 3:38:22 AM EDT
[#49]
He may someday wish he had just gotten a T-shirt......
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, the pathological liar thing... I used to work with a guy who was colorblind, and 'an ex-Marine sniper' (is there such a thing as an ex-Marine?) who worked in the motorpool for 'cover', told stories about shooting VC over a mile away but still had the first box of rounds he got with his 7 Mag several years ago (obviously not shooting much), got shot in the right shoulder but the bullet stayed in/went right through but severed some tendons so he can't lift his arm, was dropped into Egypt (?!) under heavy fire and 'left 37 men on the tarmac' when they made it back to the plane (up?) onandonandon.  Made $2,000.00  an hour singing in commercials but couldn't name any he was in due to 'privacy contract obligations'; was about 1/4 Indian but didn't know what tribe, and more.   Funny thing was, none of us believed him from day one, and joked about it to his face, but he plowed on.  He turned out to be a lazy fuckwad who looked real good for about 90 days.  Then a lot of his shortcuts started coming back to roost.  One day he left a message on my cell phone that he was 'out of there' and didn't come to work the next day.
We still joke about one of the office gal's response to the 'colorblind sniper' thing.  He was telling her that "...when you're scanning the treeline a mile away, you're not looking for color.  You are looking for shapes and movement, that's all."  So he winds down and wanders off, and she says "What if they tell him to shoot the guy in the orange shirt?"  Funny stuff.

1911fan
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top