[#1]
http://epicmealtime.com/video/928

heh... "we came in the flesh"
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Throat punch
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Lots of pickled-in-the-fetus brains in that video.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I lol'ed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#5]
So where is the funny clip?  All I saw was a drunk moron overdoing his already overdone little bit.  They had their 15 seconds, and it was funny the first time, but I don't care to watch the same exact thing again and again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#6]

am I the only one that sees a goatse reference here?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Funniest clip ever

Someone for the love of god please embed. My brother showed me this last night and I'm still laughing my ass off.

Cliff notes for those that are scared to click on the link, "Epic Eaters" interview after accepting award. Guys hammered and makes multiple references to bacon.

You're Welcome.

If that entertains you...WOW....
3 minutes I'll never get back...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Funniest clip ever

Someone for the love of god please embed. My brother showed me this last night and I'm still laughing my ass off.

Cliff notes for those that are scared to click on the link, "Epic Eaters" interview after accepting award. Guys hammered and makes multiple references to bacon.

You're Welcome.

not even close to being the funniest clip ever

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#9]
They have tongue in cheek douchebaggery down to an art form.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funniest clip ever

You're Welcome.

If that entertains you...WOW....
3 minutes I'll never get back...

I'm a simpleton. . .
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah well i ahave no issue with watching this chick eat the corn dog.    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIzzx2OolfI&feature=related
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You guys seem so offended by an obvious stage persona.

No kidding. A lot of Arfcommers seem to have an issue with picking up on things like acting, sarcasm, irony and humor.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Some of you haters should appreciate the fact they do NOT put beans in their chili.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top