BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are you kidding me? I love this guys writing; it's like boomhauer on meth.

That just made my morning!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:30:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like his posts.

+1
Where else are you going to find out what the definition of a "chicken head" is?

I agree!  I just learned something new  you chicken head!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:08:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
the spanish chick was kinda hot for a big girl,as a matter of fact the whole scene gave me a semi,that is until the the wig-ett threatened to kick my ball up into my abdomin

Y'all notice he used 'ball' in the singular?? This may explain alot....I'm just saying, boy is only running around with half a load, can't help but wonder where else he may be deficiant......Curious MIND would like to know...
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:16:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not a bad story but dude ya' gotta use paragraphs.

Not to mention capital letters, punctuation and grammar.

OH...And he needs to find nicer places to shop.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

everytime you start a topic, its always some retarded story that noone cares about.  stop wasting the bandwidth.

Then why do you click on his threads and reply to them?
His threads are always funny.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:20:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
im in the checkout line at the pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick and a white chick start arguing.the spanish chick was a big girl(Tall,thick) pretty face nice hair.the white chick was skinny shorter all ghettoed out hat on backwords,all the hoe makeup some writing across her ass,an all dat shit haha.well they started getting really loud,hands in the air,fingers pointing down in a pecking a pecking motion. i heard (fuck you you fat hoe)and (owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head)and then they started to fight,SHIT! you had to see them go.when guys fight you see a lot off punches thrown when chicks fight shit goes flying,i mean purses,clothes,hats,grocerys,hair all shit from there purses the cart went fuckin flying it was fucking insane and of course everyones shitting there pants.they where screaming some pretty cool shit too. ""you fat fucking cunt"chicken head this and chicken head that it was awsome.then some grocery store personnal and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too.those chicks could fight!they didnt want to quit either.they wanted to fight each other and the whole store too.there asking people what ther problem is and the skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka"off course me being the pussy i am ducked behind some old lady,putting some distance between us.I was hoping to see some tits but they had"hoodies" on.so after all that excitement i got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.
+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
ronmann's posts wouldn't be as funny with punctuation, correst spelling, grammer, ect.

They are funny the way they are.  

You know, on second thought I think you are right. The prose style does add a certain "neo-urban" flavor to his tales.

Yes, ronman should not change a thing. Should anyone require some translation they can easily post a question here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:03:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
the spanish chick was kinda hot for a big girl,as a matter of fact the whole scene gave me a semi,that is until the the wig-ett threatened to kick my ball up into my abdomin

Dood - man up.  

She's just a chicka.  Fo shizzle!

CMOS
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:06:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:08:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
ronmann's posts wouldn't be as funny with punctuation, correst spelling, grammer, ect.

+1

It's like EE Cummings on diet pills.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#11]
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

PARAGRAPHS!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:58:01 AM EDT
[#12]
ROFL!!!!!

This is some great entertainment and information (chicken head).  But like others said, some paragraph form can be helpful.  Thanks for the post though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:19:11 AM EDT
[#13]
'kfdj'adkflgja'dskjg'a;ldsfja'sdfja;ldsfja;sldkfa;skldfuq9weur[qwejf;alksva;ljh;alkdsfja;lskdjfa;kldsjfa;ldskfja;lskdfja;skldfja;lskdfja;lsdkfja;skdlfja;skldfja;sldkfja;osid;alsdjfc;aklsjc;akldsj;clksJD;calksjdca;kldsjf;alijsd'fasdkf;alsdjf;klsajdf'a;jdsf'kajsdf'asjdf'askdfja;lskdfj;klsdfj'a;LSFJPIOWEU[RQPIOWERJ'WEQKNF'KLJ SFAJS'DFJA KFLJ''faksjd'fuojeqkgafs[p';fojdsa'sjdf;ldskfa';lds'asdljg' "fucking fat chicken head " dfa'kfdj'adkflgja'dskjg'a;ldsfja'sdfja;ldsfja;sldkfa;skldfuq9weur[qwejf;alksva;ljh;alkdsfja;lskdjfa;kldsjfa;ldskfja;lskdfja;skldfja;lskdfja;lsdkfja;skdlfja;skldfja;sldkfja;osid;alsdjfc;aklsjc;akldsj;clksJD;calksjdca;kldsjf;alijsd'fasdkf'kfdj'adkflgja'dskjg'a;ldsfja'sdfja;ldsfja;sldkfa;skldfuq9weurlksva;ljh;alkdsfja;lskdjfa;kldsjfa;ldskfja;lskdfja;skldfja;lskdfja;lsdkfja;skdlfja;skldfja;sldkfja;osid;alsdjfc;aklsjc;akldsj;clksJD;calksjdca;kldsjf;alijsd'fasdkf

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
im in the checkout line at the pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick and a white chick start arguing.the spanish chick was a big girl(Tall,thick) pretty face nice hair.the white chick was skinny shorter all ghettoed out hat on backwords,all the hoe makeup some writing across her ass,an all dat shit haha.well they started getting really loud,hands in the air,fingers pointing down in a pecking a pecking motion. i heard (fuck you you fat hoe)and (owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head)and then they started to fight,SHIT! you had to see them go.when guys fight you see a lot off punches thrown when chicks fight shit goes flying,i mean purses,clothes,hats,grocerys,hair all shit from there purses the cart went fuckin flying it was fucking insane and of course everyones shitting there pants.they where screaming some pretty cool shit too. ""you fat fucking cunt"chicken head this and chicken head that it was awsome.then some grocery store personnal and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too.those chicks could fight!they didnt want to quit either.they wanted to fight each other and the whole
store too.there asking people what ther problem is and the skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka"off course me being the pussy i am ducked behind some old lady,putting some distance between us.I was hoping to see some tits but they had"hoodies" on.so after all that excitement i got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.

everytime you start a topic, its always some retarded story that noone cares about.  stop wasting the bandwidth.
i was just sharing my day to day adventures.i thuoght perhaps some one would be entertained.

Success.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:35:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You should be an author.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I Lol'd.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:44:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

It's like EE Cummings on diet pills.

that's it exactly.

I laughed

nuff said
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:58:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
i was just sharing my day to day adventures.i thuoght perhaps some one would be entertained.

The event may be interesting, though what you wrote is pure agony to read.

It sure would help if you used sentences, puntuation, spacing, capitalization, and all the rest of the things typically used to make reading easier.

You've heard of "One shot, one kill"? Try "One sentence, one idea", and "One paragraph, one topic".

Entertained? No, not when it is so painful to read.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

LOL!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:05:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'm in the checkout line at the Pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick, and a white chick start arguing. The spanish chick was a big girl, tall, thick and a pretty face with nice hair. The white chick was skinny and shorter, all ghettoed out. Her hat on backwards. And all that shit, haha. Well, they started getting really loud, hands in the air. I heard, "fuck you, you fat hoe" and "owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head". Then they started to fight, SHIT! You had to see them go. When guys fight, you see a lot off punches thrown. When chicks fight, shit goes flying, purses, clothes, hats, grocerys, hair. All shit from there purses, the cart went fucking flying, it was fucking insane. Of course every ones shitting there pant's. They were screaming some pretty cool shit too. "You fat fucking cunt", chicken head this and chicken head that, it was awesome. Then some grocery store personnel and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too. Those chicks could fight! They didn't want to quit either, they wanted to fight each other and the whole store too. They were asking people what there problem is. The skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka", off course me being the pussy, I am ducked behind some old lady, putting some distance between us. I was hoping to see some tits but they had "hoodies" on. So after all that excitement, I got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD? I called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said, ''unc, a chicken head is a girl that suck's a lot of cock". So I got to see two chicken headed hoes throw some shit down.

I tried spell checker. Half way through. this pic popped up;

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Chicks these days are getting more and more physically violent, thanks to the Fems for telling them they were exactly like men and should be "empowered."

Sing it geerhed!  So true!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:15:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Yo mr ronmann chicken head keap ubp da gude wirk!

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:18:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
im in the checkout line at the pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick and a white chick start arguing.the spanish chick was a big girl(Tall,thick) pretty face nice hair.the white chick was skinny shorter all ghettoed out hat on backwords,all the hoe makeup some writing across her ass,an all dat shit haha.well they started getting really loud,hands in the air,fingers pointing down in a pecking a pecking motion. i heard (fuck you you fat hoe)and (owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head)and then they started to fight,SHIT! you had to see them go.when guys fight you see a lot off punches thrown when chicks fight shit goes flying,i mean purses,clothes,hats,grocerys,hair all shit from there purses the cart went fuckin flying it was fucking insane and of course everyones shitting there pants.they where screaming some pretty cool shit too. ""you fat fucking cunt"chicken head this and chicken head that it was awsome.then some grocery store personnal and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too.those chicks could fight!they didnt want to quit either.they wanted to fight each other and the whole store too.there asking people what ther problem is and the skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka"off course me being the pussy i am ducked behind some old lady,putting some distance between us.I was hoping to see some tits but they had"hoodies" on.so after all that excitement i got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.

1 space after commas and 2 spaces after a period.  Less spelling errors and then I will read.

ETA: I read a little I will say that
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#25]

ronman's story gave me a good chuckle.  Not to mention, I learned what a "chickenhead" is, as well as a "chickenhead nugget" - after following raven's link.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#26]
You people keep raggin' on ronmann, I'm gonna buy him a Team Membership!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:23:47 AM EDT
[#27]
What his writing lacks in grammar, it more than makes up for in style and content.  He may very well be the Samuel Pepys of our generation.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#28]

WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That just made my morning!

..for some reason, i found the semicolon to be most amusing.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Publik edukayshun?  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:41:14 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Grammer and punctuation.....use em!

Jon Carry
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

BINGO!!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:52:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Did you nephew happen to clue you in as to how to identify a Chicken Head?

I think a lot of us would be more than interested in knowing how to recognize a Chicken Head when we see one.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Where the fuck to some of you live and shop?  Stop paying for high speed internet and save up to move out of the fucking ghetto!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#35]
This shit hurts my eyes to read!!

God help us if THIS is an example of public school education!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top