Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Is the hamster wheel in the front or in the rear on that model??
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
no uncle bens in that car.

i, too, predict major oil leakage at the front cam cover seal.

a nice american made car.

V6 was well built, it's the 4 bangers that's notorious for blown head gaskets. 80K and no problems so far(knockonwood)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is the hamster wheel in the front or in the rear on that model??

front
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Nah, not ricey.  I drive an import, and those that drive the same one try to avoid the riciness of most little 2f2f wannabees.   It does have a spoiler, but that was factory, and it's tasteful, not one of those three foot high aluminum wing things.  UGH

Your ride is nice... for a Chrysler.   Wheels are not ricey per se, but it really depends on the wheels.  Window tinting is not ricey either.  

A lot of domestic drivers would call my car ricey, just because I've done a few things to it.  Nothing anyone in the import tuning scene would call ricey.   I painted the headlight bezels to match the body color of my car, did 'angel eyes' a la BMW.  Nothing more externally.  I have an intake, headers and a Borla exhaust, but I put a high flow cat in it so it doesn't sound buzzy at all.  It's a nice deep hum.    Mods that make your car faster are not rice.  Putting stickers for performance mods you DON'T have is rice.  I have not put any stickers on my car except the RKBA and PTSF stickers on the back hatch.  

Anyway, as long as you avoid the fartcan exhaust, bigass wing and anything vinyl, you're safe.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#5]
how can anyone think the fartcan sounds good?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
how can anyone think the fartcan sounds good?

It's loud!  To some people loud is good.  At low throttle, it can sound nice and deep like a deep hum, but when they stomp on it, it sounds like a freaking bumble bee buzzing away!   I'm sure a lot of those guys also rip out their catalytic converters for another 3hp or so.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]
negative
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Not ricey at all but you ought to try a different sattelite radio provider. Those antennas have got to be slowing you down.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top