Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#1]
As mentioned

1.)  The original lesson plan
2.) Ayers talking about “education as the motor-force of revolution.”
3.) the democrats raised hell about H.W. Bush (who wasn't a fucking narcissist) and now they think they can do this without critique?
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
topic says it all. Regan and Bush both addressed kids, why is this such a big deal?

I don't want my kids to be indoctrinated as "Little" community organizers.
Link Posted: 9/7/2009 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry OP, but

I may be wrong, but I don't believe that either Reagan or Bush (either Bush, for that matter) did what Obama is doing.  In fact, I was in school for the entirety of the Ford, Carter, and Reagan administrations, and none of them ever closed-circuited themselves into our classrooms to speak to us.  I'm sure that all three at some point visited a school, but none of them exhibited the creepy arrogance of Obama by inserting themselves into childrens' daily routines.
Fuck Obama.
ETA:  And Nixon's second term, such as it was.  He didn't do it either.
Fuck Obama again.

You were in school for 16 years?

Actually, no.  While I remember President Nixon, your post prompted me to look back and see that I didn't enter school until September of 1974, not quite a month after Nixon resigned.  I graduated in 1987, the year before H. W. was elected, so really, it was Ford, Carter, and Reagan.
Earlier today, I saw that H. W. Bush did, in fact, address students across the nation in (I think) October of 1991.  I think I posted that earlier in this thread and retracted my BS flag.  If I didn't, I do hereby lower the BS flag.

ETA:  My Fuck Obama still stands.

ETAA:  Actually, I did go to pre-school––so I was technically in school during the Nixon administration.

Link Posted: 9/7/2009 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#4]
With 57% of the country ready to replace the entire congress, his poll numbers tanking, and certainly with the knowledge of Tea Parties and Town Hall protests, also having the statistical knowledge of what has happened to gun and ammo sales since he has been in office- Oboingo is going after the American family via our children.  

It’s not about what he said, when all of the above issues are already in place.  It’s about him.  Statistically, he knows that about half of this country hates him, and not just a little bit.  He knows that about half of the kids listening to him will go home to families that see him as the enemy of our Constitution.   He knows that if he comes off as likable and reasonable to children, then 50% of those children will take that message home to about 100% of his opposition.   Children who buy into Oboingo’s ego re-enforcement speech will view parental opposition to the rest of his policies as a direct attack on their own future success.  

On a side note, I cannot imagine allowing my little boy to talk with strangers on the condition that they give him candy.  The candy is not the issue here…..
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top