Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:18:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have never had trouble with women, but when I pull up in this.....

http://lexusenthusiast.com/images/weblog/07-09-07-2008-lexus-gs-460.jpg

What was a Probably, becomes a Definite. It totally seals the deal.....

You get women with that(!!??).........da**, I must really be getting old.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:20:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:21:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno, I have a decent car and I still don't pull pussy

You're in Canada. That changes things, get a good looking Zamboni  or something.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I drive a truck....

but a 55,000$ truck.

2009 F Tree Fiddy.

costs more than most people with a cheap lexus / BMW / or sport cars.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:23:06 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL wut?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:25:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're in Canada. That changes things, get a good looking Zamboni  or something.  

I got to drive a Zamboni in Canada... It was also my 21st
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy62/tt350z/th_Mov00093.jpg

That picture is full of so much win!!!!!!!!!  

Click on the video, it gets even better

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Ask the guy at Wilco if your car made him fall for you Sugar Bear..
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#8]

You're dating a 16 year old?

Fucking win!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:31:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fucking win!

Seventeen year old!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Had a very clean 1971 Monte Carlo when I was in high school in early 2000s.

<CoC edit>
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#11]
I've scored some great chicks from the cars i've owned, but when
i bought a motorcycle it opened up a whole new world...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:39:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking win!

Seventeen year old!

Not my car or girl...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking win!

Seventeen year old!

Not my car or girl...

Your son's?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:42:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I am always drawn to a guy with a nice car...it speaks to his ability to take care of himself and me. A guy driving an old uncared for wreck of a car sends quite a different message.

Well, I'm screwed, all my cars are in good shape mechanically, it's just the outside that goes to hell on them.

Then again, I drive 80's Crown Vics and Grand Marquis, not like you women fawn over those in the first place.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#15]
The minivan of doom always brings out the MILFs.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have to agree in 1985 I was a 120lb no pussy getting freshman in Hs

Over the summer i got a new Pontiac fierro with sunroof and I was always meeting girls that wanted to ride and eventualy get fu**ed in my cool new Red car.

I'm sure I could have worked hard and got the chicks on my own, but the car made it a hell of a lot easier.

girls love new cars period.

FREE  

In a Fiero? Seriously? Are you the world's shortest Ranger?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:49:25 AM EDT
[#17]
What about motorcycles for attracting girls?  My son just turned 14 and entered High School.  He bought himself a Tomos Streetmate moped until he can get a motorcycle.  He's a really smart kid, but socially shy (think Anthony Michael Hall from Breakfast Club).  Should I recommend a car when he's old enough to drive?

Picture of moped:

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've scored some great chicks from the cars i've owned, but when
i bought a motorcycle it opened up a whole new world...

THIS!

This bad boy right here pulled me soo much ass.  I had it my entire year as a freshman in college, ass was thrown at me from every where.  I wore a flat black helmet with a blacked out visor and even before I got off my bike pulling up to school there were girls walking up to my bike, then when the helmet came off, panties would drop and the deal would be sealed ... then I sold it for a 97 f150 bc I moved to the hood and didn't have a garage

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/grey50beast/bike/100_1376.jpg
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#19]
I had a rental 2011 Camaro, jet black. I had the opportunity to talk to several ladies that asked me about the car. Heck, I even liked the car!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:52:43 AM EDT
[#20]
LOL

A Sentra. That's fucking hilarious gene. The only chicks your son will pull with that ride are the ones tucking a secret between their legs.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:58:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
LOL

A Sentra. That's fucking hilarious gene. The only chicks your son will pull with that ride are the ones tucking a secret between their legs.

The model he is talking about looks better than the normal Sentra.  It's actually kind nice coming right off the production line.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:59:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My Silverado assisted in fetching me serious quantities of women.  It works.

Granted, I am also a likable, decisive, attractive, well-off, well-endowed, funny, spontaneous and adventurous guy who (at least so I am told) am absolutely great in bed.  So maybe it's not the truck, entirely...

you take lots of pics of yourself don't you..............
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#23]
At first glace it might be the car.  My buddy has a very nice BMW, but he's about 40-50 pounds overweight so it never gets to the point where ladies hit on him.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've owned trucks, an Yukon, a 3000GT VR4 and a not quite street legal Mustang.

Every girl loved the Mustang, the way it sounded, how fast it was, the rush of getting thrown up against the seat when I pinned it, the vibration while it just sat there idling. The thing was raw power and that's what women lust over.

Of course we do.  So do you.  Or did you have that Mustang because it appealed to your delicate sensitive nature?

Jane

This is just getting sad now.

Do you have a point or is a reflexive whine the best you can do?

Jane

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#25]
years ago I had a 84 Z-28   Camaro.....beautiful car...all black with a gray interior......my girlfriend at that time owned a Buick GSX stage 1...455 4 speed......she was always asking to drive my car....and I was always driving hers..
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Tell him to get a new puppy infant daughter and drive around in his new car with that!!

This works as well, especially when you take her to the mall. After the first trip, the ex hated it when I took our daughter to the mall without her there to hover over the both of us.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:10:53 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to agree in 1985 I was a 120lb no pussy getting freshman in Hs

Over the summer i got a new Pontiac fierro with sunroof and I was always meeting girls that wanted to ride and eventualy get fu**ed in my cool new Red car.

I'm sure I could have worked hard and got the chicks on my own, but the car made it a hell of a lot easier.

girls love new cars period.

FREE  

In a Fiero? Seriously? Are you the world's shortest Ranger?

Reminds me of Mall Rats.

"Like the back of a Volkswagen?"

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have never had trouble with women, but when I pull up in this.....

http://lexusenthusiast.com/images/weblog/07-09-07-2008-lexus-gs-460.jpg

What was a Probably, becomes a Definite. It totally seals the deal.....

You get women with that(!!??).........da**, I must really be getting old.

It is the badge on the car...Lexus=big bank account.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

The model he is talking about looks better than the normal Sentra.  It's actually kind nice coming right off the production line.

Yeah, and most girls don't know or care about the differences..it's a nissan grocery getter to them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#30]
I had a couple of Mustangs and a Camaro from age 16-23.  Never really picked up a lot of women due to the cars or anything.  However if i'd have had something like this in highschool and before being married, that would have been interesting.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#31]
my wife told me when we were dating that big 4x4's do it for her.

I drove a 4x2 dodge dakota but still pulled it.

i still drive the same truck. powder blue colored. she still laughs at my truck.

gr
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wow a Nissan Sentra? That's just too easy. Maybe it's his sense of humor

That's what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:28:30 AM EDT
[#33]
In 2004 (when I was 46 yo)  I flew to Atlanta and had my friend drive me over to Loganville, Ga so I could pick up my new Corvette.  I bought the car, took the targa top off and just headed South to Florida via GA backroads.  I had no idea what roads to take, just knowing that I did not want to travel on the interstate.  After about an hour, I stopped at a small grocery store to get a map and a drink.  As I drove up I saw the two cute twenty something female store clerks watching my car as I drove up and got out.  I get a coke and started looking around for the maps.  Both girls were watching me and one asked if I needed anything.  I told her I needed a map.  She asked where I was headed.  I told her Fernandina Beach, FL.  She said "You don't need a map.  I know how to get there and I will ride with you."   She was willing to hop in the Corvette and travel 250 miles with someone she did not even know.

I explained to her that I appreciated her offer but I did not think that my wife would feel the same about it as I did.  It was definately the car that got me that offer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#34]
You guys are all making me reconsider my sanity in trading off my Stang....

Nick
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#35]
A few weeks ago I was coming out of the bank and getting into my atomic orange corvette and a young woman asked if she could go home with me in my car. I'm 68.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#36]
If a woman is only after your for cars or any other material things she is not worth giving the time of day to.  Those are the type that leave you if you lose any type of material things.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My Silverado assisted in fetching me serious quantities of women.  It works.

Granted, I am also a likable, decisive, attractive, well-off, well-endowed, funny, spontaneous and adventurous guy who (at least so I am told) am absolutely great in bed.  So maybe it's not the truck, entirely...

you take lots of pics of yourself don't you..............

Sure do.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
When I got a near mint 07 Mazda 6 women that I had known forever without any interest suddenly became interested. I can't think of a single thing about me that was different other than I had a nice car instead of driving my parent's old SUV.

There was a research article I saw awhile back that showed most women were turned on sexually by high performance cars (Their sounds and the way they looked) as opposed to other cars which got little to no reaction.

I think its an animalistic thing. Nice car must mean nice paychecks, nice bank account, good provider ect.

My only sister told me one time, and she stayed single many years after a bitter divorce before finding a new guy, that women always size a guy up in several ways.   She said women look at how a guy is dressed, what kind of car he drives and his general demeanor in order to assess his material wealth.   She said a lot of girls would NEVER admit this, but that they were doing it - either consciously or subconsciously - anyway.  Her belief is that it goes back to caveman days when a woman would evaluate the men based upon their potential to hunt successfully and bring home meat for survival; i.e., it's a genetic thing.   Not being a woman, I can't say if I agree or disagree but my sister told me this after a few glasses of wine had loosened her tongue a little.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Women like money.

Men like looks.

It doesn't take a doctorate to know why the world's oldest profession is what it is.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Women like money.

Men like looks.

It doesn't take a doctorate to know why the world's oldest profession is what it is.

This is not the case for all women.  I can care less about money and have always been that way.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#41]
I bought a used Corvette back in the 90's.  Yes, women really are that dumb easy
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

In 2004 (when I was 46 yo)  I flew to Atlanta and had my friend drive me over to Loganville, Ga so I could pick up my new Corvette.  I bought the car, took the targa top off and just headed South to Florida via GA backroads.  I had no idea what roads to take, just knowing that I did not want to travel on the interstate.  After about an hour, I stopped at a small grocery store to get a map and a drink.  As I drove up I saw the two cute twenty something female store clerks watching my car as I drove up and got out.  I get a coke and started looking around for the maps.  Both girls were watching me and one asked if I needed anything.  I told her I needed a map.  She asked where I was headed.  I told her Fernandina Beach, FL.  She said "You don't need a map.  I know how to get there and I will ride with you."   She was willing to hop in the Corvette and travel 250 miles with someone she did not even know.

I explained to her that I appreciated her offer but I did not think that my wife would feel the same about it as I did.  It was definitely the car that got me that offer.

The correct answer is:  Let's Go!              

Jeeze, The girl just wanted a ride.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#43]
It doesn't hurt...I find the the chicks I like most, are those that prefer my Jeep, but the ones who like my Mustang tend to be more superficial...and a bit hotter.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#44]
The opposite applies, too, when girls drive nice cars... more guys come flocking.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Had a '97 Cadillac Eldorado, sexy beast of a car, quick and slick, but I guess I was too far ahead of my time...  I like classy cars, not tacky racers.  It didn't help me at all.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Whoops...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If a woman is only after your for cars or any other material things she is not worth giving the time of day to.  Those are the type that leave you if you lose any type of material things.

That assumes that you want a (long term) relationship.  If you are just looking for fun, they are fine.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've owned trucks, an Yukon, a 3000GT VR4 and a not quite street legal Mustang.

Every girl loved the Mustang, the way it sounded, how fast it was, the rush of getting thrown up against the seat when I pinned it, the vibration while it just sat there idling. The thing was raw power and that's what women lust over.

Of course we do.  So do you.  Or did you have that Mustang because it appealed to your delicate sensitive nature?

Jane

This is just getting sad now.

Do you have a point or is a reflexive whine the best you can do?

Jane

Well, since you asked, your contrived equality comparisons that you squeeze into every thread get old.  Yes, I know GD is full of chauvinists, but it doesn't mean you have to interject some smartass "you too!!" remark into every thread that remotely concerns women and their interaction with the world.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where it's an Canuck. Steal this and ride the wave!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#50]
I recently bought the Mustang I've been wanting since 2005 now that I'm single again.
It's red, not entirely slow and kept clean.  

The first time an attractive woman complimented me about my car it was a complete surprise.
Instead of responding like a normal person and saying "Thank you!" I said something moronic like "I bought it that way".

That was not smooth like Keith Stone.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top