BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It seems that most women like assholes.

Well if you treat many women too well, they will either take you for granted or flake out in some other way.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was in High School I was shy. I would see guys with good lookings girls and wonder how they got them to go out with them. So being shy I lost out. Well I figured it was every man for himself so if a chick or later on a woman I asked out  said no, I would ask someone else. I got over my shyness. When I started working I had to deal with people and speak at meetings, etc... It gave me more confidence in myself. I didn't act like an ass clown and I was amazed at the number of women I got to meet and or date. Once I got married I didn't do any chasing but that wedding ring was like a magnet, sure had some interesting offers which I politely turned down.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So far the secret seems to be:
1. Be confident / don't care
2. Be married
3. Don't be ugly.

4. Be rich. It trumps all of the above.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Girls are icky!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to be until I came across David DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating".  His material is excellent if you are willing to open your mind and think about it.  He doesn't teach pickup lines, he teaches you how to become a confident, outgoing, cocky, and funny person who understand what is going on between male/female interaction.  Once you get that the rest is just going out and having fun.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, my girlfriend would kill me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Girls are icky!

There's always stonerstudent!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Crazy Gold-Digging Fuck-Your-Best-Friend-and-Take-All-Your Guns Asshole-Loving Tag.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:30:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Crazy Gold-Digging Fuck-Your-Best-Friend-and-Take-All-Your Guns Asshole-Loving Tag.

yer cute when yer mad....

eta: there are as many shitbag men as shitbag women.  Women aren't the onlyones after your money, they aren't the only one's that will betray you.

I have learned(adapted) to talk to all women the same. The ones that are interested will let you know.

-HS
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yer cute when yer mad....

Just being facetious.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I am only affraid to ask a woman out if she knows my wife. If she does not know my wife I will ask her out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#12]

I was terribly shy and unconfident before joining the military.

After Basic and AIT I had lots of self-confidence and looked pretty damned good.  I still didn't know how to talk to womenz, though.

I got a job waiting tables at a local steakhouse, with many many good looking womenz.  It took a while, but eventually my excellent sense of humor and personality became much more outgoing, and they were literally all over me.  

Self-cofidence and assurance is about 75% of the game, IMO.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#13]
<george> Nothings coming to my mind!
<marty> Jesus George, its a wonder I was even born!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#14]
When I was in High School I did horrible with girls I went to school with. Mostly because they all had preconcevied notions about how I was very intelligent and it intimidated a lot of the girls.

I could get dates with upperclassmen and freshmen who did not know me, I could get dates with girls in the town or county next to us. I could get dates with older women and college chicks too.

I just smile, relax, be whitty but not too goofy, be intelligent but not nerdy nor too technical, and feed off of them. Really be interested in them, and be able to ocassionally tell anecdotes about yourself that relates to them and there intrests. Keep up with popular music and such even if you fucking hate it, these are the things you can converse about. Be subtle about your compliments, but not soo subtle that they are confused or don't notice.

If they say they are in a relationship or married, ask them if they are happily in a relationship or married.

If they say they have a boyfriend, tell them I don't mind if you don't.

The two lines above may not work or it may get you laid.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I am terrified to just start talking to a girl.  There is this drive up coffee place in my town with a beautiful girl working there.  I go there probably everyday thinking "This is the day I will talk to her," but never have the balls to start a conversation.  I am spending alot of money on crappy coffee.  

All of my past relationships have been with friends or sisters of friends, so I don't have any experience picking up women.

Go up to her and say

"Hi, My name is pgfd. I must say I have spent quite a bit of money on coffe here and I don't even like it, I just kepp coming here because of this cure girl behind the counter....."pregnant pause" How about you and I meet up for coffe at "insert other coffee house here" some morning when you don't have work. I'll buy."

edite to add

Be sure to smile and if you are a Fire Fighter ask her when you are in your uniform before shift change. Women love fire fighters.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
it's easy, when they walk up to my car and say "hey babe, wanna party?"  I just say sure, then when I give them the $50 bill I say "get the fuck out" and they leave.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
With some girls I get real tongue tied.

Yeah, ain't it great when they do that??
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Paging swingset...

If I ask a girl out that I don't know very well, I try to ask in a series of "yes" questions. Are you single? Yes. Will you go out with me tomorrow at 7:30, (or will the next day at 7 be better for you? - sometimes) Yes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am terrified to just start talking to a girl.  There is this drive up coffee place in my town with a beautiful girl working there.  I go there probably everyday thinking "This is the day I will talk to her," but never have the balls to start a conversation.  I am spending alot of money on crappy coffee.  

All of my past relationships have been with friends or sisters of friends, so I don't have any experience picking up women.

Go up to her and say

"Hi, My name is pgfd. I must say I have spent quite a bit of money on coffe here and I don't even like it, I just kepp coming here because of this cure girl behind the counter. How about you and I meet up for coffe at "insert other coffee house here" some morning when you don't have work. I'll buy."

edite to add

Be sure to smile and if you are a Fire Fighter ask her when you are in your uniform before shift change. Women love fire fighters.

Why beat around the bush, just ask her if she wants to fuck and get it over with. Why waste each other's time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Nope.

Well...I was terrified of it up util about the time I was a sophmore in H.S.  I think what got me over the hump (so to speak ) was being asked to the Jr prom by a chic who was a year older than me.

As an aside, I stopped a semi today with an uncovered load.  Walk up to the tractor and whadda ya know.....it's a cute girl, 24.  First time I have ever been asked out by a truck driver.

We yap a bit, I find out she shoots, has a Jeep and hates 'clubs'.
No...she didn't get a ticket.  I'm cooking dinner for her this friday.  

BC
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go up to her and say

"Hi, My name is pgfd. I must say I have spent quite a bit of money on coffe here and I don't even like it, I just kepp coming here because of this cure girl behind the counter. How about you and I meet up for coffe at "insert other coffee house here" some morning when you don't have work. I'll buy."

edite to add

Why beat around the bush, just ask her if she wants to fuck and get it over with. Why waste each other's time.

Because if you play the smooth technique right you can get into the pants of a woman who is going to be a Nun. Yeah thats right, I said it.

Some women the direct route works, I will agree.

edited to add.

No I did not sleep with the girl that was gonna be a nun. I made up some bullshit story as she was taking her clothes off.

I couldn't make myself do it. She was a 20 year old virgin who wanted to be a nun. I figured I would have went to hell if I did.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Nope.

Well...I was terrified of it up util about the time I was a sophmore in H.S.  I think what got me over the hump (so to speak ) was being asked to the Jr prom by a chic who was a year older than me.

As an aside, I stopped a semi today with an uncovered load.  Walk up to the tractor and whadda ya know.....it's a cute girl, 24.  First time I have ever been asked out by a truck driver.

BC

You're getting used bro! She just didn't want the ticket!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go up to her and say

edite to add

Because if you play the smooth technique right you can get into the pants of a woman who is going to be a Nun. Yeah thats right, I said it.

Some women the direct route works, I will agree.

edited to add.

No I did not sleep with the girl that was gonna be a nun. I made up some bullshit story as she was taking her clothes off.

I couldn't make myself do it. She was a 20 year old virgin who wanted to be a nun. I figured I would have went to hell if I did.

HAH!! maybe I need to stop drinking for the rest of today. Been at it since 2PM today.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nope.

BC

You're getting used bro! She just didn't want the ticket!

Watch it!  She might be after your guns.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Nope.

BC

Dude,

I think you're in for a rude awakening this Friday; there's no such thing as a cute trucker.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]
PICS!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#27]
It's not that I am afraid.  

Here is a list of reasons why I have not in several months:

1. I don't date women with tattoos, excessive/weird piercings, missing front teeth, or excessively over weight.

2. I generally don't ask women who don't make eye contact and/or don't smile

3.  I would rather be single and alone that with a pretentious bitch, God's gift to man, a liberal, a non-Christian, and anti-hunter/gunner, or selfserving/self absorbed narcicist

Hmmmmm.  Is Josey jaded?  Maybe a little.  But that can easily be cured.  I just don't want to waste my time and money on something going nowhere.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
It's not that I am afraid.  

Here is a list of reasons why I have not in several months:

1. I don't date women with tattoos, excessive/weird piercings, missing front teeth, or excessively over weight.

2. I generally don't ask women who don't make eye contact and/or don't smile

3.  I would rather be single and alone that with a pretentious bitch, God's gift to man, a liberal, a non-Christian, and anti-hunter/gunner, or selfserving/self absorbed narcicist

Hmmmmm.  Is Josey jaded, maybe a little.  But that can easily be cured.  I just don't want to waste my time.

+1

Good decent women are getting far and few between.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Nope.

BC

Cool! A female serial killer!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#30]
No, not at all.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Nope.

We yap a bit, I find out she shoots, has a Jeep and hates 'clubs'.o...she didn't get a ticket.  I'm cooking dinner for her this friday.  

If it doesn't work out, I want her number!!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#33]
If she thinks you're hot, it doesn't matter what you say.

ETA: But then again, I'm really hot, so I don't know what you guys deal with on a day to day basis..

j/k

...sorta
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now that I am married, yes, I am terrified of my wife.  

NOT FAIR!

You always take MY line!

I'd suggest a pre-emptive banning of the dutch guy to keep that from happening again!

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#36]
When I was single I was scared shitless. Actully I never asked a girl out. I was too scared of rejection ( I know I'm a pussy). Now that I'm married I have a permanent "date" .
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#37]
no
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I hit it off with a woman I met through the personals over the internet. She was the one to initiate it and we must have chatted for at least 3.5 hours. I thought everything went well except now it's been 5 days since I last communicated with her. I guess I just don't look good enough for her.

Btw, it's not that I can't talk to a woman, I guess it's that I can't live up to a woman's trophy requirements.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Mike Damone: I can see it all now, this is gonna be just like last summer. You fell in love with that girl at the Fotomat, you bought forty dollars worth of fuckin' film, and you never even talked to her. You don't even own a camera.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Yeah, I'm a gutless little bitch when it comes to asking out a girl.  Unless I've been infused with that mighty liquid courage.  Of course, then I'm a babbling idiot so it doesn't really work.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#41]
nope.  Game on.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#42]
It's not worth risking my fiancee over.

NTM
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't see what there is to be afraid of.

Say what you're gonna say, it either works or it doesn't.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#44]
ya, when I was like 12.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Good decent women are getting far and few between.  

So true...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#46]
I never had any problems.

Most guys are afraid of getting shot down. The way to get around that is to keep at it. Throw enough shit against the wall and some of it's bound to stick.

Once, years ago, I bet someone I could score with the direct approach. Was shot down almost a dozen times, slapped a couple times, finally I got "Oh, why not. This place is as boring as hell." as an answer.

As for asking a woman out, what's she going to say? No?

So what. Her loss.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#47]
When asking a girl out, what do you have to lose? Ask, if she says no, move on to the next hot chick
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#48]
not really afraid, I just know better than to waste my time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#49]
The older you get, the more you realise that you will only really lose by not making the move.  A percentage will decline, a percentage will say yes but then fail to meet your needs, but some will always give you what you are looking for.  By holding back you are simply wasting time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top