Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
They work as well as the Shrike does!

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Transplants will be the only real way to get a bigger pud.  

this from a guy named 10mm.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah?....well, this one time, when I ran out of case lube....I used some of that gel on my .223 cases...

........and the next morning, they all turned into .308's.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  That one hurt.  10mm is the radius of the pee hole.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The one enhancer that I KNOW works... I mean... REALLY REALLY WORKS... is Yohimbine or Yohimbe. It's extracted from the bark of a tree indigenous to central Africa.

Get the liquid form, the pill form isn't as potent. The liquid form is a sublingual... 1-2 oz vials under your tongue 20 minutes or so before you start to engage in any foreplay.

Bad side effects are stress on cardio... can be a major mood swinger....

At one point, it was up for FDA review as a banned substance, but I still get it in health food stores.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The one enhancer that I KNOW works... I mean... REALLY REALLY WORKS... is Yohimbine or Yohimbe. It's extracted from the bark of a tree indigenous to central Africa.

Get the liquid form, the pill form isn't as potent. The liquid form is a sublingual... 1-2 oz vials under your tongue 20 minutes or so before you start to engage in any foreplay.

At one point, it was up for FDA review as a banned substance, but I still get it in health food stores.

I have a buddy who told me the same thing.  I asked him what it does or is used for, as I had never heard of it.  He said simply "rock hard."  

From what I understand, it dialates capillaries and carries more blood to tissue.

I can personally vouch for it.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#9]
yeah it worked. and i didnt gain weight or suffer restlessness. did it work huge? no id say a 1/4 inch in each direction. but the wife having 7years experience with mah tool was quick to notice a small change.

i may order some again but for now im using it as a bargaining chip  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a kinda funny story about the enzyte stuff.

We were dispatched for a rollover MVA on the interstate.  When we got there, there was an 18yo male pt pinned in drivers seat, he is only complaining of neck pain.  We cut him out of his pickup, get him back boarded and loaded into the rig.

We get enroute to the hospital, and while further assessing the patient notice that the dude is rock hard (can see it thru his pants).  Thinking priapism(which would indicate spinal cord injury) I get a bird in the air to meet us at the hospital, so he could go to a trauma center.  Then i perform a more thorough neuro assessment, and he has no defecits.

My pt is getting nervous about everything(large bore IV's, heart mon and other stuff), because his neck just hurts a little bit.  I tell him the reasons for all of it, and what could be wrong.  He then says"Oh that, well I'm on my to college, and decided to start taking enzyte for the ladies, its pretty much been hard since I started taking it."  Bird cancelled, takien to local ER, he was dismissed about 2 hours later.

It was hilarious, and he wasnt embarassed about it either.  He had to  tell the story multiple times to.  Only thing I was thinking at the time was, that he was gonna need a lot more than enzyte to impress the ladies, with his equipment.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a buddy who told me the same thing.  I asked him what it does or is used for, as I had never heard of it.  He said simply "rock hard."  

Yohimbe does me the same way.  Try it, it's not real expensive at the Vitamine Shoppe.
If you have a wee dinky, it won't make you any bigger but it will help you with stamina.  

I use Yohimbe infrwquently, like when I know I'll be drinking too much when I go out with the GF.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Let me put it this way;

I'm not typing with my hands.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#13]
16 pages.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Those peter pumps work, you can actuallt get your dick stuck in one and it will try and suck your balls in with it. Impressive while its in the tube.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top